[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About yesterday's RLM Nerd Crew video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTqSkEbY_N8&t=625s

I applaud them for trying to be different and changing up the formula a little since the last episodes, but holy fuck, this was really unfunny.

Is Nerd Crew already out of gas? The first two episodes were some of the best things RLM ever made, the third one still had some decent gags, but this one... Jesus fucking christ, I didn't laugh once.
>>
>>81743722
I laughed.
>>
this one was way better than ep 3
>>
>>81743722
Its a pretty one joke show. It was funny, but its played out now, and they really need to change it up more if they are going to keep making them.
>>
>>81743722
it shouldn't really be a series, in fact i thought it was a one-off sketch. I did like the other episodes though.
>>
>>81743722
Its pretty predictable,they ran out of ideas but hey the money are too good.
>>
>>81743722
it was a fun idea for a single video, but you can't milk the same jokes for an entire video series. there simply isn't enough to work with when it comes to those yt shows like collider.
>>
>>81743722
i clapped when i saw mike.
>>
File: mek.png (21KB, 1202x218px) Image search: [Google]
mek.png
21KB, 1202x218px
>>81743722
RIP wheel

Anyway I thought that the 4th Nerd Crew was much better than the abysmal 3rd one. Not as good as the 2nd though.
>>
>>81743722
> there are peoplein this thread that don't understand satire and that what they're doing is a mirror of what disney is doing to their franchises.
>>
ENDLESS TRASH

Looking at you, Chinamen
>>
I didn't find this one very funny, but the last few are fucking golden
>>
>>81744618
What forum is that?
>>
>>81743722
nerd crew is the best thing rlm has ever done
>>
>>81743833
this. i like nerd crew a lot
>>
very cool
>>
>>81743722
very cool
>>
>>81743722

i think it was just rushed cause they wanted to do the trailer analysis...the others are like a month apart but this one was a week from the 3rd
>>
File: padme kek.jpg (40KB, 599x591px) Image search: [Google]
padme kek.jpg
40KB, 599x591px
ITT: BUTTHURT FANBOYS
>stop making fun of us!
kek
>>
I laughed at Nerd Coffin but otherwise it did seem like trying too hard.
>>
>>81745117
Jack has literally nothing to do with these nerd crew videos
>>
Fuck off shills
>>
i personally love the nerd crew
>>
>>81743722
This was probably the weakest of the videos, but it's still good. Episode 2 was probably the best video RLM has made since the Plinkett reviews. I'm thinking about posting the bonus video $15 patrons got for you NEETs to enjoy.
>>
This was unfunny and mean spirited.
>>
I liked the nerd coffin and the nerd life.
>>
>>81743722
jesus christ mike, get off this board you sad fuck
>>
>>81745311
Your grandmother is unfunny and mean spirited.
Also dead.
>>
About today's RLM SHILL CREW THREAD...

fuck off
>>
>>81745311
lol faggot
>>
They don't even now 4chan exists
>>
Ironic shitposting is STILL shitposting. Ironic clickbait videos to cash in on easy views after trailers is STILL cash in clickbait.
>>
>>81745442
CLASSIC GILCHRIST
>>
why is Stoklasa so scared of trying
>>
>>81745451
Spaceballs is STILL a Star Wars movie
>>
i hope they continue with this great series
>>
>>81743722

Cringy as fuck, how you can find any of this funny is beyond me.
They might as well just turn into a reaction channel because that's all they do now.

They are by far the most over rated movie related channel on YouTube made popular by retards who have nothing to contribute to movie culture than 'very cool' 'personally I loved it xD'

Also Mike and Rich need to try losing some weight before laughing at those who over indulge on junk
>>
>>81743722
Episode 2 > Episode 3 > Episode 1 > Episode 4

Episode 4 was good but it felt a bit rushed.
>>
very cool
>>
I've honestly never liked RLM

They aren't that funny. Not that clever. And they are gatekeeping like hell and it's super annoying.
>>
>>81744874
blacked.com users forum
>>
>>81743722
literally running a joke into the ground

perhaps it's a meta bane reference
>>
Why do they pretend to be cynical guys who have had it with Disney's marketing machine when they always shill the latest Nu-Star Wars/MCU product and unironically love?
>>
>>81745676
>they always shill the latest Nu-Star Wars/MCU product and unironically love?
They usually say they're okay, or just bad. Neither of them enjoyed Civil War.
>>
>>81743722
i personally thought it was very cool
>>
>>81745676
>they always shill the latest Nu-Star Wars/MCU product and unironically love?
Have you only watched three of their videos? They ripped apart Rogue One and thought Doctor Strange, Thor, Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: Civil War were mediocre.
>>
>>81743722
>Collider videos are now spammed with comments saying "Very Cool"

You did good, boys.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk
>>
>>81745786
Yeah but that's because for them it's not cool to like things

Their group is the epitome of what happens when irony and cynicism go too far
>>
>>81745904
Before you were accusing them of being shills but now you're accusing them of being contrarians. Make up your mind, faggot. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>81745799
very cool
>>
>>81743722
They beat the joke into the ground until it died, and it wasn't even that funny to begin with. Too many people have latched on to "comedy" where you just do something mildly funny for like 10x longer than you should and there's supposed to be some absurd humor in the fact that it keeps going on and on.

I actually thought the episode with the nerd crates was pretty hilarious until they started breaking character because they were so pleased with themselves. Fucking ruined the entire thing.
>>
>>81743722

RLM is frustrated because Collidar likes bad movies and RLM makes bad movies. It's a paradox.
>>
>>81743722
Nobody bats a thousand.
>>
Favourite Nerd Crew line?
>>
>>81745937
I'm not that guy.

But also the two aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
File: 1470051171750.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1470051171750.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>81743722
Star Wars fags being this mad.
>>
>every comment says this is a parody of collider
>look up collider
>"SW: TLJ trailer reaction"
>it's just as bad as you would expect
>everyone in the comments is spamming RLM memes
I had fun.

Also I was kinda disappointed they didn't actually build a coffin for the last episode, but that's just me being autistic
>>
>>81746113

Did the check clear? Do I like it?
>>
>>81746113
very cool
>>
File: 1397888563729.jpg (24KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
1397888563729.jpg
24KB, 276x280px
>>81745850
>that squeaky sound
>>
Will the Nerd Crew eps ever come full circle with them crying about an indepedent company that bullies them with impunity?
>>
>>81743722
It was out of gas when it started
>>
>>81745904
>Yeah but that's because for them it's not cool to like things
But mike loved TFA and Jurassic World?
It's one OR the other, not both.
>>
>>81743722
Me personally I liked it.
>>
File: 1489862385993.jpg (304KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489862385993.jpg
304KB, 540x540px
>>81743722
Nerd Crew is already influencing others. Soon it will be the only RLM series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1V6gDGyXRY
>>
File: 1492127134875.png (332KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492127134875.png
332KB, 832x1200px
>Max Landis can't watch Nerd Crew because its too accurate to actual podcasts.
>>
>>81746400
this tb.h
>>
>>81746113
>[TIE fighter in rich's face intensifies]
>>
>>81743722
RLM have been living off the same style of joke for years now, why is anybody surprised they're still running everything into the ground?
>>
>>81746464
>influencing even more youtube cancer
cannot thank you enough, RLM
>>
File: 1488389510238.gif (3MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1488389510238.gif
3MB, 280x280px
>>81746113
>Passes out
>BB8 watch plays
>>
>>81743722
The problem is there not making fun of people anymore but there characters they made liking money, thats all its about this episode

They lost the point.
>>
>>81746217
>>81746251
>>81746499
>>81746523
Such great memories. Thanks for replying.
>>
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
File: lachender Fritzl.png (613KB, 561x558px) Image search: [Google]
lachender Fritzl.png
613KB, 561x558px
>>81746612
>no one can refute this
>>
>>81744618
Jay is such a fucking cock licker dude
You just knows he sucks smegma at the manhole
>>
Oh, a new half in the bag episode
*removes noose from neck*

Half in the baaaaaag! Get out of my car and into my dreams!!! Oh my gaaaawd! What's wrong with your faaaace?I Hack frauds IT BROKE NEW GROWND!!! Is this replacing Susan?! Email me if you want a pizza-roll! AAAAAIIIIIIDDDSSS! IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE! Well me personally, I really liked this movie it was so dense every frame had so much going on, it's like poetry, it rhymes, it's gonna be great... What is it with Ricks? That's right Jay! FUCK MOVIES! Fuck you it's january! Fuck you it's year! Fuck you it's FOREVER!!! I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS! Speaking of reference, have you seen movie?! part time Thaaat's right Mike! AT-ST's AT-ST's I'm gonna cum! ENDLESS TRASH! Paul Blart Mall Plart part 2, he's a funnier character than we've ever had before, if we can get him working... THESE MEN ARE PAWNS I have put a price of twenty-thousand dirham on their heads! Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! Ahhhhhh They were just a couple of song writers who came to Ishtar to break into show business. Easy boy, easy, boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him? Is he blind?!? Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they end up on everybody's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally, we have guns pointed at your backs. No, don't put your hands up you idiot. Oh little Darlin'. My little Darlin'.Oh where, a-are you? Do it. Ayyiyiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere I feel like RLM needs a new fanbase, I got fahckin' Jokes-Redundancy-Stress-Disorder ovah here! I guess I have to... FUCK THE PAIN AWAY! Mmmmmm... I like to fuck my cat... What were these guys smoking? CIGARETTES? And I thought it was a really odd note to just end the movie on 10 minutes of news photage of 9/11. You might not have noticed it, but your brain did... You read this comment. What are next? And Kevin Bacon
>>
>>81745676
I'm tired of reading this retarded lie in every RLM thread. I'm gonna summarize some of their Nu-Star Wars/Marvel reviews to silence this stupidity:

>Captain America: The First Avenger
They thought it was okay. They liked the first half but felt that in the second half it fell apart and became a generic superhero origin movie.

>Captain America: Civil War
Mike and Rich thought it was mediocre at best, Jay liked it but he didn't love it. Mike and Rich felt the tone was too dour, the pacing was too slow and the moral dilemma was poorly executed.

>Avengers: Age of Ultron
They all liked it but thought it had a bunch of glaring flaws. They said it was bloated and too formulaic.

>Doctor Strange
They thought it was mediocre. They liked some of the visuals but felt almost everything else in the movie was bland.

>Star Wars: Rogue One
They fucking destroyed this movie. Mike made multiple videos where he said every character in it is boring and one dimensional and the only reason people like it is because it's full of fanservice.

I would summarize their reviews of Thor and Thor: The Dark World but I haven't seen those videos in forever. All I can remember is they thought both movies were meh.
>>
>>81746575
>The problem is there not making fun of people anymore
>there
Opinion discarded, asshole.
>>
>>81746721

Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.
>>
File: 1454015107296.png (202KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1454015107296.png
202KB, 365x363px
>>81746612
>Want to see Feeding Frenzy
>It has the same Tim and Eric like humor from the web series
>Doesn't work at all
>>
>>81746464
Mega64 literally opens loot crates on their podcast though. At least they used to, I haven't watched in a while.
>>
There's a lot of exicitement, there's a lot of buzz and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me because I have no interest in intentionally shitty movies. The best bad movies are the ones where the people making it didn't realize they were making a bad movie.

- Jay Bauman, director / star of Space Cop
>>
>>81746593
Personally, I love this post. Its got so many vistas.
>>
>>81746771
There is literally nothing in Feeding Frenzy that is anything like Tim and Eric or RLM's web shows. It's just a straight ahead comedy horror film.
>>
>>81745904
They like plenty of things. They just don't care for pandering and laziness. They also don't care for manufactured hype (i.e. liking something because you're supposed to like it, and being manic about it in the process).

So basically what they desire is for Hollywood to try to make a quality product instead of 2-hour commercial for endless merchandise. What bastards!
>>
Reminder Jack unironically shills RLM here every single week, and the mods had to ban links to their website to stop the advertising
>>
>>81746783
I'd like to see Mike and Jay make a sincere movie.
>>
File: tumblr_o9i10hIU3D1tsie6fo1_500.gif (2MB, 484x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9i10hIU3D1tsie6fo1_500.gif
2MB, 484x281px
>>81745244
You mean this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyDSqWyEMWw
>>
>>81746825
>So basically what they desire is for Hollywood to try to make a quality product instead of 2-hour commercial for endless merchandise. What bastards!

And yet that's almost exclusively what they watch and review.

Mike will shill anything with CGI and explosions because "hurr durr I love schlock!! It's fun!!"
>>
They don't give a fuck about Collider or IGN. They just wanted to get in in the trailer reaction/nerd news money train but, once again, were too self conscious to do it sincerely. So now we have their "ironically bad" podcast with all new hilarious catchphrases for the youtube commenters to spam continuously.
>>
>>81746837
Got some proof that Jack shills here?

I'll wait.
>>
>>81746771
>Doesn't work at all
Not true. The other character mike plays, with the face covered in bandages. His russian wife. played by the big bitch with the filthy mouth from the troll 2 review, is the only funny thing in the movie.
>>
>>81746860
No, I mean the newest one. Heck, I'll post it for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-F4_wMwCg
>>
File: suck it rulefags.png (83KB, 1583x151px) Image search: [Google]
suck it rulefags.png
83KB, 1583x151px
>>81746837
Why would he advertise in a board with a bunch of pedofags who already loves them?
>>
>>81746888
He doesnt need proof, he IS jack

He is shilling even right now, just by talking to you
>>
>>81746885
This
I bet disney pays them to "not shill" their merchandise
>>
>>81745451
I'm pretty sure they did it because they wanted to have fun and entertain their audience by satirizing what everyone else was doing yesterday, not because this particular video would have made them a massive profit or else.
>>
>>81746738
I love you too, friend.
>>
>>81746942
Why would the mods ban RLM's website links?
>>
>>81746888
>I'll wait.
Way to w8 for those 8's, m8.
>>
Why is Red Letter Media so terrified of being genuine and sincere?
>>
File: pickle.png (32KB, 114x163px) Image search: [Google]
pickle.png
32KB, 114x163px
>"let's make the same one joke"
>"over 4 videos"
>people like it anyway

Red letter media is just what nostalgia critic fans watch when they get a few years older.
>>
>>81746969
This. Why don't they get that RLM is just a group of friends having a total blast making web videos together. 4chan NEETs must be so jealous.
>>
>>81746944
How can he be Jack if I'm Jack?
>>
>>81747049
Why is RLM so deathly afraid of coming up with their own "ironically bad" 4chan comments?
>>
>>81743722
They need more views to compete with based Stuckmann
>>
>>81743978
Is it just too meta for us? A show parodying sell outs ends up selling out for YouTube bucks?
>>
File: 1467323275224.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1467323275224.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>81746113
>>THIS IS CLEARLY NOT A SURPLUS GHOSBUSTERS FIGURE THAT THEY COULD NOT SELL
>THEY DID NOT TAKE A MARKER AND SCRATCH OUT GHOSTBUSTERS AND ADDED A STAR WARS STICKER OVER THE LOGO
>>
File: 1479615039571.jpg (43KB, 322x605px) Image search: [Google]
1479615039571.jpg
43KB, 322x605px
>>81747003
Isn't that a rule that you can't post other websites except for youtube or exhentai?
>>
>>81744664
Just because it's satire doesn't mean the joke hasn't gotten extremely old and they're just beating it into the ground for easy views from Star Wars hype.
>>
>>81747061
>Jealous.

Jealous that I don't have friends of different skills who when put together could make something great? Yes.

Jealous of anything they currently do and their skills? Never. I've seen funerals funnier than RLM.
>>
>>81747174
>except for youtube
You mean like the youtube link in the pic?
Also if you remember /tv/ when TFA released that was an attempt at containment because this place was flooded with newshit tourists that shit up the catalog for weeks.
>>
very cool
>>
>>81747355
>I've seen funerals funnier than RLM.
It's not their fault your cousin requested to be burried in his juggalo gear.
>>
>>81743722
Have to agree. I also stopped watching their best of the worst videos. It's okay because we still have half in the bag and a good re view every once in a while.
>>
>>81746354
BlueNumberCommunications?
>>
File: billy mays.jpg (168KB, 1012x1387px) Image search: [Google]
billy mays.jpg
168KB, 1012x1387px
>>81747455
>>
There's only so much you can do with it, of course it got old quickly. Then again, that could be the point.
>>
>>81747174
No you idiot you can't post things like referral links.
>>
>>81743722
Me personally, am a big guy.
>>
>>81747455
rekt by the year 2009
>>
>ywn suck off Mike and Jay and compare the tastes and grade them
>>
>>81744874
gaia online ^_____^
>>
>>81744874
Blacked
>>
>>81747496
Maybe YellowCharacterCorrespondence
>>
>>81747496
>>81747633
you guys should work for MAD magazine
>>
>>81747669
That hurt
>>
>>81743722
Why do these guys always try to act as if they're superior to the average moviegoer when they watch the exact same shit and never talk about anything arthouse or avant-garde so that they can't be called out for knowing fuck all about film?
>>
>>81747765
Jay watches the most obscure weird avant-garde shit out there, Mike is pretty much a self-confessed fan of big Hollywood blockbusters
>>
>>81747856
does jay have letterboxd or something where he talks about stuff he's watched recently? if not, i'm not buying it
>>
>>81747907
His Twitter is probably your best chance
>>
Once it becomes a series it stops being an ironic joke about how shitty "nerd culture" is and becomes a part of the thing they want to satirize.
>>
>>81748274
That literally makes no sense.
>>
>>81747907
>>81748200
what anon said, he tweets a lot about all the weird stuff he watches
>>
>>81745850
Oh look it's the autist that needs to explain the joke spamming his shitty videos again.
>>
>>81748311
>that very sad feeling when you type a simple post yet a brainlet gets confused anyway
>>
>>81748372
Stuckmann pls go and stay go
>>
File: 15514247258.png (53KB, 622x828px) Image search: [Google]
15514247258.png
53KB, 622x828px
>>
>>81748531
haha the meem! i too watch reddit letter media xD
>>
>>81748531
They're probably happy with all the attention they're getting now though.
>>
>>81748531
RLM fans manage to be even more cringe than the Star wars fans.
>>
>>81743722
Rich keeps fishing for big laughs and ruins Mike and Jay's momentum.
>>
>>81748531
I hope they all kill themselves.
>>
File: 1377215358061.jpg (41KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
1377215358061.jpg
41KB, 400x422px
>>81745850
>mfw Brian Altano is a part of this cut
BRAP BRAP
>>
>>81748644
You realize these are scripted right?
>>
>>81748657

>...a pen!
>>
>>81748661
Just like Best of the Worst, right? (One of the stupidest claims I've ever seen /tv/ make) Their videos are improvised over a rough outline and then edited down. This is why their editing process is so laborious.
>>
>>81746113
>RICH RICH RICH
>>
>>81748776
Obviously Best of the Worst isn't scripted. Also obviously, these Nerd Crew videos ARE scripted.
>>
>>81743722
Episode 1: 9/10
Episode 2: 10/10
Episode 3: 7/10
Episode 4: 6/10

It's running out of steam, but me personally, I'm still enjoying this show, and I have incredible faith in Redlettermedia, which is sponsored by very cool sponsors, such as Nerdbag and Coffingeek.
>>
>>81748661
They're partially scripted. They have a general idea of what they're going to talk about but there's a lot of organic moments that sprout from it.
>>
File: 1400879688814.gif (959KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1400879688814.gif
959KB, 1920x1080px
>>81746860
>>81746939
>>
>>81748661
Jesus......
>>
>>81746962
Yeah, that's totally disney merchandise they're showing.
>>
>>81748850
Episode 4 was better than the 3rd one.
>>
>>81749163
Some of the stuff is.
>>
>>81743722
It didn't seem much worse than any of the other nerd crew episodes. But I think this is the worst series they've ever done. It's not clever at all. They're just amplifying collider video cliches to the extreme.

Jay sipping his coffee really loud or saying ME PERSONALLY will never be funny and if you actually laughed out loud at it then I think you may be genuinely retarded.

It's one of the laziest parodies I've ever seen
>>
>>81749229
Oh yeah, the avengers hot dogs. I forgot about those.
Very cool.
>>
>>81749248
Are you pretending to be retarded? Because if you are you're doing a great job.
>>
>>81749311
Is this guy for real? I can't even tell any more. They're not shilling anything, all of the things they showed were dollar store toys with batman stickers on them.
Get a clue, retard.
>>
>>81749360
Woah so you really are retarded. I'm sorry anon, I'll try not to be so ableist from now on.
>>
>>81748531
>RLM fanboys get fucking PISSED if people mock the degenerate and sad lives of RLM, an aging group of youtube vlogger nerds from milwaukee wisconsin
>"they're having fun and making money! they're living the perfect life!!!!"

holy shit that irony
>>
>>81746860
Are there any more outtakes like this one?
>>
>>81749451
Personally, I *love* this post.
>>
>>81749451
Very cruel.
>>
>>81749456
>RLM fanboys get fucking PISSED if people mock the degenerate and sad lives of RLM
Lol what, stop projecting, fatty.
>>
>>81743722
Nerd crew should have been a 1 off
>>
>>81743722
I hope they make fifty more just to spite you.
>>
that might have been the funniest thing they ever put out
>>
nerd crew is the best thing rlm has ever done
>>
>>81749456
>degenerate and sad lives of RLM
he believes the fanfic. do you see the damage you cause, /tv/?
>>
File: 1471010373849.png (25KB, 107x199px) Image search: [Google]
1471010373849.png
25KB, 107x199px
>>81746939
Holy shit, this 2 minute video is better than the actual episode.

>mfw "masturbating droid Rich" is cannon with Nerd Crew
>>
>>81748744
I had no clue Up at Noon was a Nerd Crew. I'd expect this out of Maxberger's or Ryan.
>>
File: 1347823573436.jpg (166KB, 530x450px) Image search: [Google]
1347823573436.jpg
166KB, 530x450px
>>81743722

>"I'd just like to take a moment to give a shout out to Stan Lee, who is still alive."

My sides are in orbit.jpg
>>
>>81750225
me personally, it makes me feel like a real man.
>>
>>81750423
i know who stan lee is durrrrrrr nerd noledge
>>
They are overdoing it. This kind of satire gets old fast. Youtube is filled with alot of meaningless pop-culture channels that only exist to make money, we get it now.
>>
Reddit Memedia Cuckia
>>
>>81745850
That lego unboxing truly was unbearable

https://youtu.be/R1Qw9Cg9cWM

I'm actually slowly dying watching it
>>
>posting in a literal shill thread shilling ironic shilling by people who unironically shill to Patreon subscribers
>>
>>81751182
>>81745850
Are people (adults) really buying this kind of things?
>>
>>81751182
Wow Collider, your videos are so cringey but i can't look away. Got any more?
>>
>>81748531
>Collider and the Schmoes did multiple videos on the fucking poster reveal
That was the shit RLM should've riffed on in the new Nerd Crew video.
>>
>>81745311
>t. capeshitter
>>
>>81750588
>Youtube is filled with alot of meaningless pop-culture channels that only exist to make money, we get it now.
The funniest thing about it is that I haven't seen a single one before RLM.
>>
>>81745311
t. Mr. Enter
>>
>>81750511
Are you autistic?
>>
>>81744721
>ENDLESS TRASH
he he I remember this
>>
V E R Y
C O O L
>>
File: 1491032368325.png (2MB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
1491032368325.png
2MB, 1920x804px
How many views per video were these nerd shopping channel videos getting anyway?
>>
>>81747765
That sounds exactly like /tv/
>>
who exactly are they making fun of with these? I want to compare
>>
>>81758426
>>81745850
>>
I think the ending made me laugh the most:

"Alright we are out of time, you have to wait until next episode to see our review."

It could only have been better if they advertised a premium membership for an extra hour of show content.
>>
>>81745850

>Chris puts on Kylo Ren mask

>Rich's voice yelling "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I fucking love Star Wars! Fucking Star Wars!" in the background

Kek
>>
>>81759034
your video is so awesome
>>
File: 1471006563048.png (62KB, 244x216px) Image search: [Google]
1471006563048.png
62KB, 244x216px
>>81748372
>>8175917
The video has over 60k views and 880 comments, do you faggots really think the uploader gives a fuck about shilling it on /tv/?
>>
>>81759513
it's really funny. so good
>>
>>81759513
It must have been a little bit of a thrill for you when Jay mentioned your video on the recent Pre Rec stream he appeared on (even if it was in a negative light) but, hey, they noticed you! You might even be able to use your video to get your foot in the door at a big YouTube channel (but sadly not RLM t b h). With your raw editing talent (repeating the box 'fart' sound 50 times? That's a pro move) you're DEFINITELY goin' places, kid! Don't let the trolls get you down! Peace!
>>
File: safasdgzzzr.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
safasdgzzzr.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>81743722

If you were to do an age check of the anons posting on /tv/ these days about 90% of the anons would be under the age of 26. These anons are new, have optimism , and are still having fun with Star Wars because to them it's still relatively new. This is why they dislike what RLM is doing or just don't find the jokes funny. It's not that they don't understand the jokes. It's that they haven't reached the point of jadedness that's required to enjoy the jokes.

The people who would get,and enjoy the Nerd Crew jokes would be people over the age of 30. Simple as that.
>>
>>81760721
Or someone whose sick and fucking tired of the forced enthusiasm of le geek culture bullshit that has only gotten worse over the last decade. Sites like IGN exist only to peddle this garbage and should be mocked.
>>
>>81760721
Listen to this guy. He's really got it. What a mind.
>>
>>81743722
this was probably their best or second best episode though.

Rich's Richisms were hilarious.

>it's a coffin for NEEEEEEEEERDS
>>
File: 1484198004425.webm (682KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484198004425.webm
682KB, 1280x720px
>>81744721
>>
>>81743722
RLM's gimmick is they hate everyone else and I get that but I always felt they were at their best as analysis. It's pretty obvious that they're not my cup of tea anymore
>>
>>81743722
>It's a "What if RLM did a 'Grown Ups 2' style review every three weeks?" episode
>>
File: 1462175746332.jpg (34KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
1462175746332.jpg
34KB, 490x333px
>>81746738
you're not wrong, but damn son
>>
>>81760900
>Rich's Richisms
kill yourself
>>
>>81746860
this is fucking great
>>
>>81751498
what do you expect of millenials? and it'll just get worse with the Apple and Reddit generation.
>>
>>81746478
Max Landis is a piece of shit and fuck RLM for making him famous.
>>
File: oh_geez.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
oh_geez.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>81747455
oh snap
>>
>>81761051
very cool
>>
>>81745037
master troll
>>
DUDE FAT NERDS ARE MAKING FUN OF FAT NERDS WHILE OTHER FAT NERDS CRITIQUE THEM ON THE INTERNET LMAO
>>
This series reminds me of the Colbert Report, which was absolute drivel garbage.
>>
>>81761436
very cool
>>
>F3 "very cool" in this thread
>13 results
Very cool.
>>
>>81746113

me personally? for me personally its "now that its commercially viable", personally. because it hits home, all these fair weather "such a nerd xD" shills piss me off.
>>
>>81748531
Pathetic af
>>
Me personally I hated this video.
>>
>>81743722
I liked the first 3 but the 4th was bad.
>>
v e r y
c o o l
>>
It was funnier when they did them straight with only occasional quick cut to an authentic reaction.
>>
File: 1399474181311.png (439KB, 687x822px) Image search: [Google]
1399474181311.png
439KB, 687x822px
Episode 2 is gonna be hard to beat, the bit with Rich opening the crates was gold, specially the ghostbusters toy, it was so unexpected he just can't help breaking the character.
>>
>>81765756
What Ghostbusters toy are you talking about? The only action figure they've unboxed was the Rey one, there's nothing from Ghostbusters in there.
>>
File: 1492183932480.png (135KB, 753x581px) Image search: [Google]
1492183932480.png
135KB, 753x581px
Does anyone have that meme that shows all the drawings of finn in the force awakens?
>>
>>81746860
>>81746939
Please post more, you godlike beings
>>
Mike is just butthurt that a new Star Wars means that he has to make one of the only RLM videos anyone actually cares about: Plinkett.
>>
They're normies.
Not completely plebs, but normies.

I have disagreed with all of their capeshit reviews and the only real things they have going on is some of their dry humor and the fact that they are not as obnoxious as the other pop culture channels
>>
File: FaceApp_1492509508954.jpg (261KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492509508954.jpg
261KB, 1280x1280px
>>81743722
>Female Mike is just Jessi
>>
>>81766544

S-s-sugoi.
>>
>>81745850
is Rich just trying to be Charlie Kelly?
>>
>>81746405
He sucked off TFA and got called out for it, and went extra harsh on R1 to try to earn back some cred. They're all pathetic self-conscious manchildren at this point, honestly.
>>
>>81766544

Kinda looks like Rich, because of the rounder face.
>>
File: 1490530243084.jpg (170KB, 1080x985px) Image search: [Google]
1490530243084.jpg
170KB, 1080x985px
rundown on the nerd crew?
>>
>>81767312
VERY COOL

THINGS I KNOW?

LIGHT-SABERS

MILLENNIUM FALCON, I'M FAMILIAR WITH IT
>>
>>81761104

I just don't understand the 'hype' and insanity around buying all this junk. It's not functional, you're buying a product for the branding, but are not really going to use it. I can only see this as either 'paid' advertisement or people with incredibly large disposable incomes (with storage available to put their endless toy purchases away). I do hate the sheer marketing scale these franchises go to.
>>
With all this merch shit and 'lolNerd' culture being pushed, are all the creepy assholes who've spent decades legitimately collecting high quality figurines/models now the top of the social order? Is it this simply limited to big brands like lego, bonds etc?

I've never understood the obsession with wanting figurines, but most of these 'presenters' are even obsessive fans of the media they promote. They simply cannot talk the talk.
>>
>>81744874
the retarded-ass "film and media" board on blacked.com

don't bother unless you're a mcuck or just really want to talk about the latest anime movie
>>
The Jack & Jill HIB episodes are kino tho
>>
I clapped, I clapped when I saw Rich
>>
>>81743722
The Whole point is that these videos are rapidly produced as soon as news comes out about a new geeky thing
>>
File: reddit.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.
>>
>>81768311
But they already answered that question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0C_Dnt7k_0
>>
>>81765756
The rotten Avengers hot dogs bit was gold.
>>
>>81768646
Perfect, thanks for posting this.
>>
>>81768646
the classic copypasta, bout time he showed up
>>
>>81744664
Or perhaps because I've seen the same joke with same nyance in the /v/ comic about Halo 3 and faux hawks in 2009 or so.
>>
>>81746006
BANE?
>>
I'm filled with gaaas.
>>
>>81743722
> inb4 the last Jedi review is 45 minutes long, 35 minutes of talking shit about the phantom menace followed by 10 minutes of skits(tm) and applause of characters although some regret she didn't get BLACKEDtm
>>
>>81743722
If they weren't faggots they'd just review everything stuckman does, he's literally the numale redditor Star Wars fanboy
>>
>>81746713
Patrician taste
>>
>>81743722
Very cool.
>>
>>81768646
Mike>Jack>rich>jay
>>
File: 1448879151062.jpg (31KB, 376x471px) Image search: [Google]
1448879151062.jpg
31KB, 376x471px
>>81768646
>mfw no one has ever refuted this devastating review
>>
>>81761208
Does someone have the painting of that gif?
>>
>>81743722
I laughed when I saw rich evaaaaans
>>
>>81748372
I don't watch the things rlm mocks so videos like that are nice
>>
>>81745850
That lego thing really sucks.
Doesn't hold a candle to any of the shit I had in the 90s.
>>
>>81763965
The "commercially viable" line was fucking scathing and I loved it.
>>
>>81743722
It's still funny, because we still need people to do the shitting on the new star shit garbage when we can't. God bless them.
>>
>>81770411
>we still need people to do the shitting on the new star shit garbage
You've really missed the point of these Nerd Crew videos, haven't you?
>>
>>81743722
Very cool. I can handle a couple more episodes of this.
>>
Has there been any reaction from like collider or any of those other unboxing fags?
>>
>>81770503
You have an IQ of about 53, don't you?
>>
>>81770514
Looked up collider I think after the first one, and they responded in the comments to some rlm fan with disdain iirc.
>>
>>81744618
>>81744874

It's RLM's own forum moderated by Jay, they post there regularly

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RedLetterMedia/index.php
>>
>>81746939
>>81746860

Post more juicy Patreon exclusives
>>
>>81770697
>they post there regularly
No they don't. Jay is the only one that posts there, and it's gotten increasingly more and more infrequent. When he does, it's never more than a sentence or two.
>>
>>81770743
>No they don't. Jay is the only one that posts there

so Jay isn't a part of RLM? retard.
>>
I thought /tv/ had better taste than this.

RLM haters most likely had a """film""" they like criticized and they couldn't take it. Or maybe they're just mad ordinary schlubs are getting attention. "Hey! Why should they get attention and not me?? Please don't pay attention to me."

Hope you get AAAAIIIIIIIDS!
>>
>>81770754
What?
>>
File: mike.webm (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mike.webm
495KB, 1280x720px
>>81746860
>>81746939
Post more (((Patreon))) exclusives plz
>>
File: polarbear.gifc200.gif (91KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
polarbear.gifc200.gif
91KB, 200x200px
Thanks to RLM I watched Blue Ruin, would have never known about it otherwise.
>>
>>81770916
hang on a minute, i don't think that's mike, mike would of sucked those toes
>>
>>81768646
Devastatingly accurate.
>>
>>81770976
>would of
>>
File: rlm get out jew.png (231KB, 453x344px) Image search: [Google]
rlm get out jew.png
231KB, 453x344px
Is there a pastebin or something with links to all the (((patreon))) exclusive videos?

If not I'm tempted to sign up for 1 month and get them all. Does patreon still let you do that thing where you sign up, steal all the shit, then cancel and get a refund?
>>
>>81761051
Rich is the Richest Rich
>>
File: 1489580752136.png (123KB, 338x504px) Image search: [Google]
1489580752136.png
123KB, 338x504px
>>81745850
>>81751182

Why does this have to be real.
>>
>>81771774
Wow you're a real piece of shit.
>>
>>81745850
The worst part about all these videos is the attractive women who clearly don't want to be there
>>
>>81771902
i mean i would do it too just wouldnt share them with anyone else
>>
>>81772004
i would because /tv/ is my friends
>>
>>81745058
the whole joke is about trying too hard my friend
>>
>>81771774
Hey, here's an idea. If an artist creates something you should try to steal it? Also, by only paying for one month of Patreon to access ALL content you're violating the spirit of the site.
>>
>>81745508
Spaceballs is a better Star Wars movie than TFA.
How did this happen?
>>
>>81745451

>if you satirize a thing you are that thing!

This is retard level logic. It's one step above the kindergarten logic of "if you call someone dumb that means you're dumb!"
>>
>>81772107
Ah but here's the thing, I don't give a fuck.

Secondly, either I don't sign up at all and they don't get my $15, or I sign up for 1 month and they do get my single payment of $15.
>>
The second one was the best with the boxes, they can't top that.
>>
>>81772107
its not stealing, its called getting your money's worth. Its like going to a buffet and getting 7 plates
>>
>>81772181
>>81772234
I know it's not illegal, but it's still low class and pretty disrespectful. Also, all the content is worth more than $15 imo.
>>
>>81747096
How can you be Jack if I'm Jack?
>>
Second episode was best.
>>
>>81772630
>internet videos
>worth anything
>>
Very cool
>>
Very cool
>>
>>81772722
VERY cool.
>>
RLM have become too ironic for their own good to be honest.

They don't really care about totally sticking it to those 'nerd' YouTube channels as much as just milking Star Wars for views.
>>
>>81773113
Go away, Nerd Crew is pure sarcasm Kino.
>>
File: IMG_0386.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.png
1MB, 1334x750px
When people start criticizing your friend simulator
>>
Very Cool
>>
compiling a list of the patreon exclusive youtube links, will post soon
>>
>>81773113
I don't understand this argument at all, and I've seen it many times since they started doing the Nerd Crew videos. If ALL they did was Nerd Crew, I would understand. But Half in the Bag is still honest discussions and Best of the Worst is still honest discussions. Pre Rec streams, for whatever they're worth, are just the guys having a normal conversation. Nerd Crew is such a minor part of the content that RLM makes.
>>
File: 1483894567346.webm (611KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483894567346.webm
611KB, 720x720px
>>81743722
Me personally I thought it was

Very
e
r
y

Cool
o
o
l
>>
>>81746875
This. They are hypocrites. They know that if they actually talked about quality movies their subscribership would sink like a rock.
>>
>>81775020
>RLM are hypocrites because they enjoy quality Hollywood movies but criticize Hollywood movies when they are not quality
Not sure you know what you're talking about, mate.
>>
>>81775020

Are you saying Mike has good taste in movies but just avoids talking about the films he actually likes on HITB because they're less known? If so you're a moron and have completely misjudged the situation. Just because they like watching movies doesn't mean they don't have pleb taste.

Jay is the only one of the group who likes anything even resembling arthouse films and even that interest only extends to a certain kind of arthouse films like The VVitch. Even he is not interested in going through the Cannes selection.
>>
>>81761001
This.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.