[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better than Empire Strikes Back. Deal with it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Better than Empire Strikes Back. Deal with it.
>>
>>81742199
nah
>>
>>81742199
>ESB
>ANH
>ROTS
>TFA/R1
>AOTC
>TPM
>ROTJ

Best rankings, all others are autists
>>
>>81742292
>TPM that low
pleb
I bet you think the pod race was "too long".
>>
>>81742292
Where does The Holiday Special go?
>>
>>81742292
When will you people understand THAT THE FUCKING DEATH STAR, TARKIN, THE LITTLE POLITICAL SUBPLOT, THE PILOT CHASE AND THE TRASH COMPACTOR ARE SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN MUH ICE PLANET, MUH CLOUD CITY, MUH TALKING FROG, MUH METEORS AND MUH LE EPIC FIGHT XD!?

Seriously, stop falling for Reddit!
>>
File: star kino.png (3MB, 3099x1700px) Image search: [Google]
star kino.png
3MB, 3099x1700px
>>81742199
only plebs will disagree
>>
>>81743808
beautiful post
>>
>>81742292

ESB > ROTJ > ANH > TPM = RO >> AOTC > ROTS >>>> >>>>>TFA
>>
>>81743502
The rest are just better. ROTJ is the only bad star wars film.
>>
>>81743808
i haven't felt this euphoric since I was in a Snyder thread
>>
TESB>ROTS>ANH>TPM=ROTJ>R1>AOTC>>>TFA

Everyone who thinks otherwise is a complete pleb or just memeing
>>
I don't know about that.
>>
ROTJ>ESB>ROTS>ANH>>AOTC>>>TPM>>>>>>>>>>>R1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TFA

If you disagree you aren't a real Star Wars fan
>>
ALL the Star Wars movies suck donkey balls. Yes, even TESB. They are glorified B movie trash.

If you disagree you aren't a real Star Wars fan
>>
>>81743808

I dunno, looks like some /pol/ faggot trying to justify his enjoyment of the objectively inferior prequels
>>
Revenge of the Sith is the most-overrated Star Wars movie and I just cannot comprehend why people love it so.

It's so goddamn bloated. It felt like Lucas decided to throw everything he could into it to tie up every single loose end that wasn't accounted for in a rush and the saber battle between Obi Wan and Anakin was really drawn-out -- the point where it's filler and loses all tension.

Do people like it because it's dark? I just don't get why so many people rate it highly.
>>
>>81742199
Might as well give my extremely shitty list. I'm not going to please everyone.

1. Empire Strikes Back
>I know this is a pleb answer but it has so many great scenes I can't help but love the movie.
2. Return of the Jedi
>Kid me loved this movie and watched it at least a hundred times. Shit was cash.
3. A New Hope
>The movie that started it all. It serves as a fantastic self contained flick as well as the intro to a new trilogy of movies.
4. Revenge of the Sith
>Way better than it had any right to be. It may have had some of the worst acting imaginable, but it was a fun adventure that capped off how Emporer Palpatine came to power as well as the extermination of the Jedi. Also Obi Wan fucking up Anakin was a long time coming.
5. The Phantom Menace
>They definitely ape the ending of a New Hope but I still had a lot of fun with it.
6. Attack of the Clones
>Even with this as the bottom of the list, I still enjoy this movie. I was a tad too young to have appreciated it when it first came out but I applaud them for having an entirely unique plot separate from the previous film. The movie took a lot of risks, not all of them paid off, but I applaud it for trying something different.
7. The Force Awakens
>Hate this fuckng movie. It did nothing new while shitting on everything that came before. It rendered the ending of ROTJ worthless. Gave us a Mary Sue main character that's insufferable the whole way through, and had the audacity to try and incorporate Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia when it's clear as day her voice sounds like she smokes a pack a day. Also she completey blew off Chewie and decided to hug this bitch she just met. Also the movie didn't have its own plot. It stole its plot from A New Hope. It's a movie that needs to be taken out behind a shed and put down.
>>
>>81742199
V > IV > III > VI > I > II >>>> R1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TFA
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.