[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that episode of TNG when the writers decided Wesley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].jpg (772KB, 1262x1005px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
772KB, 1262x1005px
Remember that episode of TNG when the writers decided Wesley was so annoying it would be best to send him off to live with an alien Larry David?
>>
Remember that episode of Voyager when the crew was smarter than everybody else in the galaxy that they actually managed to reach warp 10 and then nothing happened?
>>
Remember that episode of TNG when Doctor Crusher fucked a ghost?
>>
>>81741597
Is Sub Rosa the worst TNG episode?
>>
>>81741283
>being so butthurt someone is born more special than others
>>81741597
it was a great episode and very reminiscent of TOS
>>81741622
sure, if you are a pleb
>>
>>81741349
>warp 10 and then nothing happened
Wasn't that the one where they turned into lizards?
>>
>>81741647
Okay. Name two worse episodes. I'll wait
>>
>>81741647
I understand defending yourself, Wesley, but praising your mother getting fucked by a space ghost is messed up.
>>
>>81741717
the one where using warp is killing the universe
the one with space africa
masks
>>
>>81741769
Outrageous Okona
Shades of Grey
>>
>>81741647
In what way was it reminiscent of TOS? I've seen people shitpost about how Sub Rosa is a callback to TOS but I really don't see it
>>
>>81741283
Remember when evil alien bodysnatchers were taking over the federation? The writers didn't.
>>
File: Masaka.jpg (640KB, 1203x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Masaka.jpg
640KB, 1203x1080px
>>81741775
Don't talk shit about masks
>>
>>81741858
an earth myth turning out to be something more and an actual alien entity that gets over people and uses them?

it's literally wolf in the fold

a possessed house is nothing worse than Jack the Riipper possessing the Enterprise
>>
>>81741283
remember that episode where barclay tried to do the exact same thing but they decided to try to kill him instead?
>>
>>81741955
I'd say that's less of a TOS callback and more of a science fiction trope in general.

Granted I don't really have a problem with Sub Rosa but I wouldn't exactly call it reminiscent of TOS
>>
>>81741955
I bet you like Voyager
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.