[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>american >"comedy"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: thumbbig-431311.jpg (29KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
thumbbig-431311.jpg
29KB, 400x225px
>american
>"comedy"
>>
File: ry.jpg (87KB, 614x461px) Image search: [Google]
ry.jpg
87KB, 614x461px
SHUT UP AND WATCH IT YOU DISOBEDIENT GOY!!!!
>>
Peep show is now set for another American remake. YouTube the original pilot if you want cancerous aids. North Korea please hurry up and nuke them.
>>
>>81738408
BON JOVI
>>
>>81738484
Is it that bad? I haven't watched it yet, I hope it's a great remake like the American version of The Inbetweeners.
>>
The IT Crowd > Big Bong Tharon
>>
>>81738484

The IT crowd had the same dialogue and moss and yet still the Americans fucked it up
>>
>>81738962
IT crowd season 4 was pretty bad though
>>
>>81738962
not exactly a profound observation
>>
*canned laughter*
>>
>>81738979
they cant do self deprication, just LMAO jokes
>>
Every time I flick this show on to see how bad it has gotten it seems like it is just running the joke where Sheldon knocks on a door saying "Penny", over and over again. Have they been running that into the ground for the past ten years?
>>
>>81738408
I'm a writer for this show and it takes me about 5 hours a week to come up with a script. AMA eternally poor bitter NEET virgins
>>
>>81740396
I don't understand how they're nerds while they still get decent pussy
>>
>>81742219
Because the girls they pick up are bland and one-dimensional and most of them likely don't have any better choices.
>>
Big Bang isn't for everyone. It's largely geared towards us geeks, with interests in comic books, video games, to hard sciences like physics and chemistry. It's a funny show, but you really have to know the subject material to truly "get it," so in that sense I can see why some would be turned off.
>>
>>81743832
alright, tell me 1 funny and clever chemistry joke they have in TBBT
>>
>>81743832
I completely agree, I'm basically a quantum physicist and everytime they talk about science I feel like they are talking to me. It's perhaps too intellectual for feeble minded drones to enjoy.
>>
>>81743885
Here's one example

>Sheldon: I agreed to speak to you this evening because I was told that you're the best and the brightest of this University's doctoral candidates.

>Hmm. Course, that's saying you're the most important electron in a hydrogen atom. Because you see, there's only 1 electron in a hydrogen atom. Best and brightest my sweet patootee.

>>81743924
Yeah, if there is anything wrong TBBT it's that it does sacrifice a sense of wider appeal by having a rather narrow set of interests that are the backdrop of the show and often the root of jokes.

A lot of people I don't think even realize that the name of the show itself is a reference to Darwin's theory of evolution. But that's also why I love the show personally, it's basically a huge inside joke for nerds.
>>
>>81743832
The fuck you on? Back in my Chemistry class we had a cover for a lesson and he just decided to put on Big Bang Theory, since it was between that and some documentary, and it was also put up to a class vote. No actual geek or nerd laughed or even skimmed a grin, but rather the only people who were laughing were the one autistic retard of the class who constantly disturbs regular lessons, and his other autistic mate. JUST.
>>
>>81743832
+1 my man. Wish I could send you some gold here.
>>
>>81744197
Like I said, it's for nerds, people genuinely interested in chemistry, just as an example. It's not going to go over well with an introductory chemistry course.

I took chemistry 101 at a college near me and I got the jokes in TBBT, thus I loved it. Same could be said of many of my peers.
>>
>>81744197
are you in the bottom set or something for chemistry?
>>
>>81738979
I quite liked the pilot and think it could of worked with a different Jen. Glad it didn't, can't imagine anyone else playing Jeff in Community
>>81739169
Very this
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.