[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roseanne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (992KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
992KB, 1024x768px
>its an Aunt Jackie runs to Roseanne as the victim when she was probably being a bitch and punched herself in face because thats how manipulative and evil women are episode
>>
wut?
Jackie didn't run to Roseanne as a victim, she pretended everything was fine and even stayed with the guy after he beat her the first time(s?).
Roseanne only found out when Darlene walked in on her in the bathroom and saw bruises on her back. How the hell did she punch her own back?
She admitted to being a bitch though and thought she deserved it. But still, it was pretty funny how Dan fucked that guy up.

I know this is weak bait but I'm killing time and I just finished watching the entire show again (minus the last season).
>>
Oh, and Laurie Metcalf (Jackie) actually married that guy in real life.
>>
>its an all men are evil and deserve to be castrated episode
>>
>>81738353
>Jackie didn't run to Roseanne as a victim, she pretended everything was fine
youve not had much experience with women
>>
>>81738353

Dan was such a faggot who not only didn't give a fuck about jackie, but found her kind of annoying.

He just wanted an excuse to physically hurt someone.
>>
>>81738150
Have you ever actually sat through an episode of Roseanne?
>>
>>81738150
This is the unironic misogyny that results in you never getting laid. That being said...
>it's a Darlene treats David like a dumpster and then wonders why he breaks up with her episode
>it's a David is 90s sensitive nu-male episode
>it's a David could cuck his meathead brother but doesn't episode
>it's a David has naughty dreams about Roseanne episode
>It's a Dan overreacts to every situation that makes him uncomfortable episode
>It's a Dan blames his father for being gone all the time even though his mother was mentally ill episode
>It's a Dan slowly gives up fighting with Roseanne and resigns himself to his fate series
>It's a Dan fakes his death to get away from Roseanne episode
>it's a Mark is a fucking retard episode
>it's a Mark fades into the background episode
>it's a DJ gets caught masturbating episode
>it's a DJ is turning into Roseanne episode
and
>tfw you realize Darlene is a hot young version of Roseanne
>>
>>81738150
anyone remember that scene where roseanne and jackie are talking in the car and roseanne brings up the wife-beating lyrics of 'run for your life' by the beatles?
>>
>>81740337
>it's a David has naughty dreams about Roseanne episode
this one was fucking great
Rosanne thinks he had the dream about Becky and goes on and on giving him advice about how its totally normal and completely understandable before Dan calls her out of the room and tells her the dream was about her.. then she just runs away to hide.
First couple seasons were fucking GOAT-sticom-tier, but that episode was easily one of the funniest of the later shittier seasons.
>>
>>81740412
Im guessing it was from that episode where they gave that dumb bitch from Dharma & Greg a ride and she was supposed to be a "cool young feminist 90s chick" that opened their eyes to the crazy world outside of their little town.

That shit was fucking terrible.
>>
>>81740455

Why does the last season never get any reruns? Did society just collectively agree to ignore it?
>>
>>81740565
It gets reruns here. I just skipped them all. Even marked the date on my calendar when they would be over and it would start at the beginning again.
>>
>>81740539
yeah i think you may be right, that sounds familiar. do you mean the very untalented jenna elfman?
>>
>>81740627
Yep. Wonder what happened to her? Last I heard she was a fucking batshit scientologist and freaking out at random people in public spouting weird cult gibberish.
>>
>>81738353
who jackie?
>>
>>81740739
fuck off retard
>>
>>81740689
i actually just saw some news about her. she's been in a string of failed shows that got received no attention. she has a new series coming out that looks like another disaster

apparently she did a reddit ama and had friends post softball questions for her. then the redditors sperged out when they realized what was happening and spammed tough scientology questions. she's one of the main
celebrities that scientology uses when they can't get travolta, alley or cruise to show up for an event
>>
>>81738902
You're trying too hard
>>
File: 1478673533915.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1478673533915.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>ywn see 2nd Beck's tits

JDIMSA
>>
>>81738150
>it's a "rewatch a show after 10 years of 4chan misogyny brainwashing and find everything to be sexist against men" episode
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>it's a Roseanne voices the Krang episode
And it's perfect fucking casting too.
>>
>it's a "Roseanne unionizes her fellow factory workers against the mean ol' capitalist boogeyman foreman" episode
>>
File: roseannetat.jpg (10KB, 239x248px) Image search: [Google]
roseannetat.jpg
10KB, 239x248px
>>81741617
It's all tongue-in-cheek comfy banter until she loses most of the weight and she gets that vacant look in her eyes and turns mean and starts blaming everything on her abusive father.

I blame it on Tom Arnold and the drugs...
>>
File: 56.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>that one episode where Dan and Roseanne get into an argument and Dan starts throwing furniture around
>tfw a tv show hits a little too close to home
>>
>>81743222
Yeah.. but then they ended up getting turned on and having sex because of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUGdzA_5mwQ
>>
>>81744640
what the fuck!? is this supposed to be funny? pretty cut and dry example of spousal abuse. but I suppose that's double standards for you
>>
There was a nice realness to that show that i'll never get tired of. The episodes about Rosanne's parents were good and also Dan's parents.
>>
>all these anons who think Ive been seasoned from 4chan as to why I hate women
>thinking I haven't experience the true evil of women first hand
Im going gay, I know I'll live longer
>>
>>81743222
was that the episode where one of the kids started having erections and they give him ideas to now how to show it and the dad got mad because everyone told his idea was stupid?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y6xiZVRu3c
>>
>>81744810
>I-I've had a girlfriend I swear!!
>>
>>81740739
literally came here to post this
>>
>>81745125
not all of us are pathetic and lurk /r9k/, dopey
>>
>>81744755
well you are not wrong. it's just part of what the show was. Real imperfect dysfunctional families.
>>
>>81738353
but the finale is ultimate white trash sitcom kino
if that's too high brow for you, you should go back to watching King of Queens
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.