[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: Kramer.jpg (9KB, 250x260px) Image search: [Google]
Kramer.jpg
9KB, 250x260px
What was his job?
>>
Cosmopolitan, also drug dealer
>>
Why did everyone call him by his last name.
>>
>>81737695
I could easily answer this but fuck you
>>
>>81737695
I have friends who I only call by their last name, its just a thing
>>
>>81737695

because he wouldn't tell anyone his first name, and then when they found out he decided not to run from it anymore and got people to call him that instead. did you watch the show, faggot?
>>
>>81737631
He was a janitor at a local UHF TV station.
>>
>>81737746
>did you watch the show, faggot
>did i literally watch fucking SEINFELD

fuck no retard
>>
The Beach
>>
>>81737746
Well I haven't seen every episode, I just watch it if it comes on late at night.
>>
>>81737631
Dropping the N-Bomb
>>
He could talk, he could talk!
>>
>>81737631
worked in a donut-bakery
>>
>>81737631
He was an actor, god damn I swear /tv/ gets dumber every year.
>>
>>81737631
Seems like he would be a NEET.
>>
He was a hustler.

The man hustled anything he could get his hands on. Jackets, fruit, and even stories.

He was always on the grind. Real nigga shit. Real niggas recognize real. I respect the hustle and the grind Kramer was on.

Who do you think supplied Jerry with all those Nikes? Kramer always had a hook up for each new release. The man even had tickets to Pavarotti.
>>
he sold weed to newman
>>
>>81737631
Do nothing, sleep with beautiful women, and fall ass-backward into money.
>>
He had a corporation, Kramerica Industries.
>>
Fearlessly spewing hate speech directly in niggers faces
>>
>>81737631
He controlled the MiDI keyboard when seinfeld started, so we'd have that rad bass opening
>>
50 YEARS AGO WE'D HAVE YOU UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FUCKING FORK UP YOUR ASS
>>
Bagel selller, author, bottle depositor, Lobster-man
>>
a very high position at Vandelay Industries
>>
>>81739633
Keked and checked
>>
>>81738120
This, he's on strike for all the other episodes, he only works once.

The real question is how does he continue to live in Manhattan without working
>>
>>81740083
squats in the apartment or maybe bribes the landlord with stuff that isn't money
>>
>>81737631
Collecting autismbux
>>
>>81740083
>he's on strike for all the other episodes, he only works once.

Not true. He modeled for Calvin Klein, he gave the Real Kramer Tour, he worked for a short period -- without pay -- for some company I can't recall right now [You don't sell the steak, you sell the sizzle].

Can't recall any other times he worked, but those are more than one.
>>
>>81738076
I CAN SIIIIIINNNNG
>>
>>81740083
Rent control
>>
>>81737631
has anyone else noticed the huge bald spot kramer has in the show
>>
To have an epic quest for hentai
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.