[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Need To Talk About Finn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1195021.jpg (260KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
1195021.jpg
260KB, 1400x788px
Why does /tv/ like Finn Wolfhard so much?
Is he an actual great actor or just a meme?
>>
>>81736900
>Is he an actual great actor or just a meme?

He's nothing special, /tv/ will probably forget about him in a couple of years.
>>
File: 1491412206574.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491412206574.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
Finn DeHardwolf! My arch nemesis!
>>
Who?
>>
>>81737121
Nice meme
>>
>>81737246
>tfw Finn made Vito Hard as Wolf
>>
>>81736989
>He's nothing special
Many will claim otherwise
>>
>>81737238
Finn Wolfhard from Chvrches
>>
''Soul ignites with devotion deep and honest at the sight of beauty so pristine. Think: his eyes are like the eyes of those venerable prophets in holy paintings from the old world. Embroidered with a forest of dark lashes and adorned with a gentle curve of dark eyebrows.The irises have heavenly mundane colour of ancient amber married with timeless night: they gaze somberly. His lips are lips of angels, soft and gracefully cut, pale-pink like petals of roses growing in the garden of Eden. He has voice sweeter and more mirthful than babbling brook on a summer's day. Precious fabrics from faraway lands are rough and crude compared with wonderful delicateness of his alabaster skin. Cutting sharpness of his cheekbones and majestic cut of his nose are thawed with gilt of sun-kisses. On top of his head rests crown of lavish curls, void-dark with highlights of rust, glossy, and combed with wind's impatient fingers...''
>>
>>81738003
Nice
>>
File: 23.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
Who's in the wrong here?
>>
>>81736900
He is both a great actor and a meme. And a gentleman as well as a scholar.
>>
>>81736900
It really upsets me to know that there are freckles on Froggo's face that I cannot see in most pictures. Everyone that is lucky enough to meet him in person has more information about his basic visage than me, and it's not fair. I like him more than those faggots. He should be my friend, not theirs.
>>
>>81738778
Chosen. he should have defended Finn against Jack the Sperg.
>>
File: His Majesty.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
His Majesty.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
What is it to be a drop of rain
In a storming Vancouver sky
Flung forcefully from furious firmament
To fall through films of fog
And find Finn's face in the buzzing swarm of drones
Whose light could dim lightning
Whose laugh could mute thunder
The boy whose very gaze stops tornadoes in their tracks
What is it to be that drop of rain
Sentenced to land on his cheeks
Roses blooming in a snowy field
>>
File: finncry.png (60KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
finncry.png
60KB, 150x150px
>>81739788
Those words...So beautiful.
>>
>>81738963

Finn/Jack is OTP.
>>
>>81741496
no its not
>>
>>81736900
He looks like the geography teacher (a ~70 year old woman) I had a while ago, which reminds me of a time where there was still a slight possibility of me turning out happy.
>>
>>81741496
Nope, that would be gay
>>
>>81741865

Thought that would make you freaks happy.
>>
>>81741964
No I don't like the gays
>>
>>81736900
/tv/ is full of pedophiles.
>>
>>81736900
nigga look like piper perri
>>
>>81741847
Maybe that's his grandma
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.