[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could rey and the obligatory black guy just die please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: WE.png (88KB, 824x593px) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
88KB, 824x593px
could rey and the obligatory black guy just die please
>>
I don't even mind Finn, even if they did fuck up the possibilities for his character.
>>
bet one of them will
>>
File: 15.jpg (34KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
34KB, 208x199px
No.

1. The black guy is ugly and goofy, so he makes black men look bad.

2. Rey is "The One" and "the last", meaning she will fuck it up just like the original "The One", the Sith will rise up again in a new Golden Era of the Sith as plenty of their artifacts and graves and temples are beckoning for new successors, while men will have to re-do and lead the new Jedi Order to fight the new Sith all over again.
>>
>>81733909
>doesn't want Poe to die
Racist, sexist, anti-gay, KKK and CIA
>>
You're still going to pay to see it 6 times you fat cunt, so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>81733909
he black guy is not a hero, he's a fuck up and can't do anything well. at least that's one thing that they are original about
>>
>>81734010
Don't forget Putin-shill.
Cold War Russophobia is back, except it is the Democrats leading it this time instead of the Republicans.
>>
Finn is actually a good character, not the dindu you guys portrayed him as when he was first revealed.
Rey on the other hand is pure trash.
She cannot die painfully enough.
>>
File: dindu.jpg (89KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
89KB, 500x455px
>>81733909
If only
>>
>>81734134
Hopefully she does.

I mean, the force wouldn't be very balanced if the Jedi existed and the Sith didn't.
>>
File: 1492338162190.png (453KB, 551x561px) Image search: [Google]
1492338162190.png
453KB, 551x561px
>>81734134
Rey will be the true chosen one, while Anakin will be retconned as a false chosen one and his entire arc will become entirely pointless.

So strap yourselves in, misgoynists!
>>
>>81734162
at the end of episode VI the force was balanced because Luke was a more neutral force user.
He had both a light and a dark side.
It was fitting that the last jedi left standing still represented that duality, and in the expanded universe (and current canon too) he becomes a teacher for the next generation.

This wouldn't really work for Rey since she hasn't got an arc yet.
>>
>>81733909
no need to die, just a sex change operation will do the job
>>
No, because Finn is the only original character in the entire new trilogy. The others are rehashes of previous characters.
>>
>>81733909
They can't just die, anon, they CAN'T die. At least the black guy is supposed to be gay and have a boyfriend in the new movie, imagine the giant backlash they'd get if he died.
>>
If finn is asleep for the whole movie I will not be going to see it. Gonna check reviews for once
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.