[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does liking a musical make me gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4280.jpg (221KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4280.jpg
221KB, 670x377px
Does liking a musical make me gay?
>>
>>81733268

it depends on why you like it.
>>
>>81733268

I heard that liking penis is what does it.
>>
No, but posting about it online does.
>>
Liking a movie for its genre makes you gay. Including LE EBIN SCI-FI

So fucking kill yourself faggot.
>>
it depends on the genre of music
>>
>>81733268
That particular one does.
>>
the king and i is pure kino
>>
Liking movie musicals makes you dumb, not gay.

Movie musicals are always dumbed down for the people who don't like musicals.

Watch a live captation instead (and I don't mean the shit network tv calls a live musical like that Grease abortion and Hairspray Live).
>>
>>81733268
Yeah. Now open wide.
>>
Is this shit worth watching ?

I have no clue what a "musical" even is desu, those gay ass shit where they sing all the dialog ?
>>
File: SouthParkbiggerlongeruncut.jpg (142KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
SouthParkbiggerlongeruncut.jpg
142KB, 220x326px
>>81733268
Yes unless It's pick related
>>
File: IMG_4185.jpg (714KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4185.jpg
714KB, 2048x2048px
>>81733313
Because there's Emma Stone in it.
>>
>>81733268
Do you like Disney animated movies like Aladdin?
>>
>>81733775
That's pretty gay. Her character cucks the MC and the actress looks like a frog. It would have been less gay to find Gosling attractive. If you liked it for the music, then you're a fag, but at least you tried to like it on an artistic level.
>>
>>81733869
>That's pretty gay. Her character cucks the MC
Is this true? I was thinking of watching the movie but won't if it's yet another cuckshit.
>>
>>81733534
Let me just say that I switch the tv off after 3 minutes. I am not a burger thou. They love that shit.
>>
File: Viva_Las_Vegas_1964_Poster.jpg (327KB, 384x589px) Image search: [Google]
Viva_Las_Vegas_1964_Poster.jpg
327KB, 384x589px
>>81733268

no. there are musicals that are pure kino
>>
>>81733313
Because I'm really really gay
>>
>>81733775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gElrFTIHVOk
>>
>>81734070
Ann-Margaret was so sexy in that movie.
>>
>>81734168
whatever you say gramps
>>
>>81733949
Genuine spoiler
They break up, she doesn't cheat on him, it's bitter-sweet for them both

I don't know if I'm a pleb or what but I feel like the final song had a ton of impact taken away from it because I couldn't figure out what had happened. I thought the husband might have been her tv show husband or something and they had made the show built around the actress quite literally, with her story being part of the plot, and her actual husband playing himself in a romanticised version of their life and romance - she ditched the boyfriend near the start for the Goose, and seemed to do it again in a notably fantastical musical scene - and she sang for her audition

Was I the only one trying to figure all this out or what? Because I feel like I was meant to be feeling feels when I was just confused and trying to figure out what the fuck happened in the five year gap
>>
Nobody likes jazz.
>>
>>81734407
These were my thoughts exactly. I was a little confused and playing catch up after the time-jump. I also thought it was part of her movie/tv show, not that she was actually married to some other dude.

I felt both Emma and RG were incredibly narcissistic people. It was hard for me to relate to either one of them when they were just typical soulless holywood garbage.
>>
>>81733869
guys it gay to be attracted to a girl
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.