[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just some wholesome good natured child comedy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (63KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
63KB, 227x222px
Let's see you try to make something out of Doug you assholes.
>>
>>81731647
He literally raped Patty.
>>
>>81731747
90s rape or 2010's rape?
>>
>>81731747
HONK HONK
>>
>>81731647
dual income no kids.
>>
He's a fucking beta faggot and probably the reason I'm such a beta faggot today.

Doug ruined people's real lives.
>>
>>81731810
I wouldn't call you a person
>>
GIVE ME THAT GREEN NIGGER COCK YOU FUCKING BLUEBERRY APE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
>>
>>81731747
He gave her some Mayonaise of his own.
>>
>>81731647

Doug was a selfish creep who couldn't even hold a conversation wth Patti. Every time she approached him he would eye her body up and down speechlessly and hearts would come out, until she finished speaking and then jokingly leaves the one-sided conversation, which Doug usually didn't listen to. Then he spends the rest of his school day drawing pictures of himself saving Patti by repeatedly making a fool of her friend Roger Klotz.
>>
>>81732281
Roger probably popped her cherry
>>
YEAH, HEY LOSER. HELLO WORLD, THIS IS ROGER KLOTZ. I'M RUNNING FOR OFFICE SO VOTE FOR THIS
>points at dick
>>
https://youtu.be/Tw6o7KLEbG4
>skeet face
>>
>>81732419

Roger may have been a ruthless ball buster who often stepped over the line, but he would always correct his behavior and feel guilt on the rare occasions Patti get upset with him.

Doug however is a much more passive asshole who does things like scream in anger when he finds oit the Klotz made a lot of money selling their trailer.
>>
File: doug_by_jmdunn-d6raw8y.jpg (144KB, 1024x652px) Image search: [Google]
doug_by_jmdunn-d6raw8y.jpg
144KB, 1024x652px
>>81732281
>>
>>81731747

Patty the fatty?

Nasty.
>>
>>81731810
>>81732281
>2

interesting ive heard people say this about doug before. apparently there was some article the creator wrote about meeting an adult patty that had similar themes. could u elaborate?
>>
As Told by Ginger
>>
>>81732683
>you will never see an adult Ginger played by Jane Levy in an As Told by Ginger movie
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>it's a "let's teach the goyim children about the Holocaust" episode
>>
Moville Mysteries
Tutenstein
Growing Up Creepie
The Buzz on Maggie
Oggy and the Cockroaches
ChalkZone
My Gym Partner is a Monkey
>>
>>81731763
Audible kek
>>
>>81732679

https://www.google.com/amp/s/consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/doug-creator-jim-jinkins-reveals-whether-doug-and-patti-end-up-happily-ever-after/amp/

I'm not going to flat out say the guys a cuck but he definitely goes out of his way to tell people that he planned a romantic date with his childhood love interest not realizing she was entirely married and had no romantic interest in him.
>>
ONE LITTLE VOICE IS
>>
>>81732679

Also the show Doug is pretty much the creator's version of Quailman, and Quailman was pretty much Sonichu.
>>
File: lamar bone.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lamar bone.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
name 1 (one) thing he did wrong

you can't
>>
File: IMG_9020.png (194KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9020.png
194KB, 500x369px
Daily reminder that this is what men want.
>>
>>81731647
Instruction manual for young boys to become pussy omega faggots.
>>
Doug is a cuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9vp6u6_750
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.