[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it liquefied?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Was it liquefied?
>>
a little bit
>>
I did this and it didn't work
>>
I usually just mash them with a hammer, full force
>>
I chew 2 pieces a day raw to keep my blood pressure down. It burns my mouth, very acidic
>>
It's a very good system
>>
>>81730983
You can take garlic pills that have no taste
>>
>>81730863
Wouldn't this burn right away?
>>
>>81731739
PAN
NOT THAT HOT
>>
WARNING

DONT DO THIS

THE GARLIC WILL NOT TURN INTO LIQUID

IT WILL JUST BURN
>>
don't put too much garlic in the sauce paulie
>>
>>81730863
WOGS ARENTA BAD GUYSA

THEY JUSSA NEEDA MONEYS FOR DA PROGRAMSA
>>
>>81731775

it was a bad system?
>>
>chop garlic in small pieces
>put in small glass jar
>mix 7 parts with 3 parts salt
>use whenever
>>
>>81730863
>>81730916

Nice try narcs.
>>
>>81730916
that's because if you think about it, doing this is a bit insane
for starters just dicing it for a reasonable amount of time would make it thin/small enough to melt
secondly garlic presses would do the same thing
what I usually do is dice it then pour some salt on it, then mash it with the side of my knife, mostly because my garlic press is terrible and I don't want to spring for a new one

It's unnecessary effort to achieve something relatively easy
but I think the reason they actually included it was so that people might just be crazy enough to try it
like you did
>>
>>81733042
they included it to show that you have a lot of time in prison and youll do anything to waste the time

fuck me
>>
mythbusters already busted this

the only way to liquefy it is to roast it whole or boil it over and over again
>>
>>81733114
yeah sure, but justifying it the way they did is weird, it doesn't make it better
also people have tried it anyway

>fuck me
not for free
>>
>>81731775
NOTHING BURNS IN A SOFFRITTO BECAUSE YOU DONT PUT UP THE HEAT TO WHERE IT COULD BURN YOU IMBECILE!

The vegetables are meant to slow-fry in butter or olive oil for 1/2 hour minimum until they are slightly brown.

it gets into the sauce after that.
>>
>>81733114
>fuck me
no
>>
>>81731786
ONIONS ITS ONIONS
>>
>>81730863

We're liquifying garlic over here and two minutes later he's acting like a fucking jerk.
>>
>>81734526

You don't need to sautee onions, carrots, and celery nearly that long. 7 mins at low-med heat will do the trick. Garlic stirred in during the last 20 seconds.
>>
what tv show/movie is this from?
>>
What kinda meats you got in the sauce?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.