[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Kingdom > Vikings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wtf.jpg (63KB, 456x539px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
63KB, 456x539px
The Last Kingdom > Vikings
>>
What is that Priestess role supposed to be ?

Strong independent woman who is religious but still kills and beheads people for the fun of it ?
>>
>>81730454
you right vikings is shit since ragnar's death.
>>
File: izeencv14ury.jpg (750KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
izeencv14ury.jpg
750KB, 1536x2048px
both are not great desu
>>
>>81730717
The only thing i don't like in The Last Kingdom is the combat scenes... they are pretty much all shit, specially when he jumps thru the enemies shield wall, fights off 10.000 people alone while being surrounded by them.
>>
vikings is pretty trash so thats not saying much
>>
>>81730717
The Last Kingdom at least tried to have a semblance of historical accuracy.

Vikings was just utter shit all around, any anyone that gets entertained by it should be euthanized.
>>
>>81730688
>implying he died
ayy
>>
>>81730688
if the show is supposed to show generations he had to die
>>
>>81730688
Vikings is shit since season 4, really don't know what drugs they had plugged but holy fuck how to ruin a good show
>>
>>81730784
But who cares about historical accuracy? It's an entertainment show. If I really gave a fuck about those shit eaters of the past I would watch a documentary or read the wiki page.
>>
>>81730717
is it using his fat stomach as tits?
>>
>>81731829
Dude, LAGERTHA IS A STRONG, INDEPENDENT LESBIAN WOMAN, AND FLOKI NOW IS MUSLIM, DESPITE HAVING KILLED A MONK JUST BECAUSE HE WAS A THREAT TO THE PAGAN GODS, BUT THAT'S OK BECAUSE OF MUH SPIRITUAL TRAVEL AND HE KILLED AN EVIL CHRISTIAN!
>>
the brunettes on the last kingdom are top tier tbqh
>>
>>81731879
I like vikings, but it's on the history channel isn't it?
>>
>>81731995
>implying history channel has history accurate shows
We are far past that age, anon
>>
>>81732045
I've never watched the channel. Is it undergoing the same thing as MTV?
>>
>>81730454
l agree to an extent

It seems to me the guy they got to play Utred is skilled in a few things that are important to the show stunt wise. The way he gets off of horses is pretty natural and that sweet jump kick when they were heading to the slave ship was great, would like to see more work like that

l like vikings but l tend to have more fun watching Last kingdom. Utred is a pretty fun character compared to Ragnar to be honest family.
>>
>>81730688
SHOW ME HIS BODY

>>81731933
how retarded can you be, floki only didn't kill the muslims because he was struck by their devotion (they kept praying despite their their main guy dying) and confused about what they were worshipping. Floki gets triggered by non-pagan religious artifacts, and he was just confused and interested about the fact they had none

Lagertha's kind of a bitch with the whole Asslog thing, but apart from that she's had her own development arc and I'm not sure why it triggers you
>>
>>81730454
the last season of vikings was pure trash
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.