[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want to say: this show ain't bad, the autistic community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
All I want to say: this show ain't bad, the autistic community just ruined it for me.
>>
Nah the show is fucking shit
>>
it really isnt good *burp* god doesn't exist *burp*
>>
why not say it in one of the multitude of other threads

good show, I love it, but fuck you /tv/ for running it into the ground
>>
If you like the show then you are the community and hence autistic.
>>
Fuck this show
>>
>>81729047
Because fuck you

>>81729069
Shit you have a point
>>
>>81728997
it's literally a meme show, taylor made for reddit
>>
>What is Steven Universe, MLP, Undertale, Homestuck, Sonic etc etc etc
>>
>>81729164
>taylor
>>
>>81728997
I never visit reddit so I didn't know about the autistic community until /tv/ started making 40 threads a day about it.
Just goes to show the retards complaining about it being reddit are all redditors.
>>
>>81729204
I know man, fuck the internet
>>
File: 1491699313577.png (102KB, 627x702px) Image search: [Google]
1491699313577.png
102KB, 627x702px
'minder
>>
>>81729204
Fucking RIP Undertale, what a nice game ruined forever.
>>
>>81729338
I mean like, the show is good but not 9.3 good, more like a 7 or something. But then again this is imdb where dumbasses only vote 1 or 10
>>
>>81729437
You just have shit taste, mang.
>>
>>81729338
>GoT above The Wire
Right quality list you got there, m8. Really reinforces your argument
>>
>>81729630
this! get schwifty anon! it's a 10/10 show just like the chances god doesn't exist wub lub dub dub
>>
what's with all the threads about this show?
did episode 2 just drop?
>>
>>81729666
Everybody knows that nothing will ever beat GoT

>>81729829
Everybody just got triggered out of nowhere
>>
>>81729868
>triggered out of nowhere

i'm stealing that for my band name
>>
>>81729338
>above sopranos
>BB above sopranos
>>
>*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY LISTEN
>GODS NOT REAL
>*BURP*
>Redditors sing with joy as a show has finally connected with them on a spiritual plane
>*BURP BURP BURP* GOD
>Redditors sieze up knowing that their favorite part is coming up
>*BURP* NOT
>*BURP* REAL
>Redditors explode ejaculating on each other everywhere with joy upvoting and laughing as if this is it. This is truly what life was ment to be. No gods no masters!
>>
>>81729338
>>
>>81730827

>H-h-hey Rick, I was just thinking, um..
>Oh you were *THINKING*, were you Morty? Must be *BURP* a first for you.
>Yeah, um, you know, since there are infinite universes and stuff, I mean, umm, isn't it pretty likely for God to exist?
>Are you fucking stupid Morty? God does not exist. Look at *BURP* *wipes chin* me, Morty. I said look at me! GOD DOES NOT EXIST!
>Wha-wha-what about beings that are outside our perception though, Rick? I mean, remember Fart? You know, that cloud thingy who could reassemble matter on a molecular level? Um, doesn't the existence of such beings prove that it is possible for God to exist, I-I-I am not saying that he definitely does but-
>Morty
>-I mean there's a strong likelyhood-
>Morty!
>-I'm just saying we should consider the possibility-
>MORTY SAY ANOTHER WORD AND I'LL PUT MY PORTAL GUN UP YOUR ASS AND SEND YOUR COLON INTO A BLACK HOLE. LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY. GOD DOES NOT EXIST. I AM THE GREATEST. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT, HUH?
>...
>That's right. God's not real. *takes a swig* Glad we cleared that up.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 413x395px
>>81730268
>>
The only autistic community I've seen are the autistic community of people on /tv/ who spam threads with burping and shit
>>
>>81730827
>>81731384
I don't understand why so many people here are triggered by nihilism
>>
>>81731552
Dude this shit here is waaaay more on reddit, I don't get why we have to do it now but idk
>>
>>81730827
>>81731384
I don't understand this argument. Rick's atheism is made fun of when he prays to god to save him as he is falling into oblivion and then pretends like he never needed god when he survives and all through out the show it shows ricks beliefs lead him to being a miserable, pathetic asshole
>>
File: 1468612468913.jpg (27KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1468612468913.jpg
27KB, 500x342px
>>81731557
90 percent of them is just christcuck burgers. Ignore them.
>>
the autistic community that hates this show made me love it
>>
>>81728997

You're fucking retarded. That's like refusing to drive a Toyota truck because ISIS uses them
>>
>>81729338
>2. band of brothers
how i just hate americans
>>
>>81728997
>this show ain't bad, the autistic community just ruined it for me.

Literally every show discussed on the internet
>>
>>81729338
Okay it's not that good
>>
>>81731770
upvoted
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.