[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the show have been like if he had been the father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 374279.jpg (58KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
374279.jpg
58KB, 400x225px
What would the show have been like if he had been the father of the baby in Series 6?

I'm for it. Imagine Jez learning how to be a father and the ridiculous opportunities he could have had to use his baby for getting girls back.

I think that Jez as the father would have learnt the show some heart which could have made the final few seasons worth it
>>
>>81728131
It's a comedy though, changing major plot points wouldn't have had much of an effect on the quality of the jokes

For one thing I appreciated the Jeremy is bisexual 'reveal' as I wasn't expecting it, but wasn't surprised by it as I immediately tracked back and remembered all the times that he hinted at it and I ignored it because I thought he was joking
>>
File: peepshowpromise.jpg (149KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
peepshowpromise.jpg
149KB, 500x568px
>>81728131
They could've even had it come out later that it wasn't his child, maybe after Mark pestering him for a season about it probably not being his.
A season or so with him going down the father route would've been nice.
>>
>>81728131
>Just take him to the carpark and shoot him. I'm Tony Soprano, he's an FBI stripper.
What the fuck? There weren't any "FBI strippers" on The Sopranos.
>>
>>81729029
This has to be a joke about how much of a spacehead Jeremy is
Tony doesn't kill a single woman anyway so it has to be a reference to the fact that Jez probably watched the show because he knows who tony is
but he was either high or not actually watching it because there was no FBI stripper
>>
>do you want to fuck my mom, mark?
>>
>You should drop acid at the funeral, make it more intense
>>
>>81729160

Or its just a generic joke about armed mafiosos killing informants and Tony Soprano is a well known fictional character in the real world, the fact it's a stripper sort of makes it funnier than it would be if it was just "I'm a member of an underground criminal organisation and he's an undercover FBI agent"
>>
>>81729160
Mark says the line not Jeremy
>>
>What's a washing machine doing in a pub? FUCK I need a drink.
>>
>>81729302
true
but it also seems fitting for Jez's character because he's a bit of a poser when it comes to pop culture
>>
>>81729342
oh shit yeah he does, but it makes even more sense that Mark is a poser trying to fit in with the normies
>>
>>81729286
I knew a guy who wanted to get stoned and go to hospitals for fun

And he did it, even when he didnt have anyone to visit

He was retarded
>>
>>81729444
If The Sopranos is such a normie show why does /tv/ love it?
>>
>>81729609
the normies liked the Bada Bing scenes and the whackings. The commentary on human nature and the psychological drama went over their heads.
>>
>Are they going to be alright?

Actual question guys
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.