[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_17581-bb310966338020.jpg (31KB, 326x217px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17581-bb310966338020.jpg
31KB, 326x217px
Best hour of television ever - official.

Not even Sopranos, mad men, wire or finale of iron fist come close
>>
>>81727880
What is the first episode of the 5th season of Madmen!?

I mean, even Ozymandias and the finale of season 3 of Lost were better than Fly
>>
>>81727880
>Plebbit Bad
nu-/tv/ ladies and gentlemen
>>
>Redditing Bad
>best anything
>>
The Suitcase is the landmark television episode of the decade.
>>
>>81727938
>>81728020

>I don't like thing

>"IT'S LE REDDITT XD"

this is getting old
>>
>>81727880
>finale of iron fist
make your bait more subtle next time
>>
>>81727880
what was his name again? redditberg?
>>
>>81728089
I agree. Go back to redd.it
>>
File: reddit4chan2.jpg (128KB, 1160x800px) Image search: [Google]
reddit4chan2.jpg
128KB, 1160x800px
>>81727938
>>81728020
>>81728089

oh it's not even a case of not liking it. literally everyone likes breaking bad, it's just underage faggots trying to fit in because they know that breaking bad is a designated hate symbol associated with their LE RIVALS
>>
>Bredditing Meme
DUDE SHOVEL CAM LMAOFCAKEROLFCOPTER
>>
>>81728162

i'm there right now

don't you know what fucking TABS are?
>>
>>81728069
It's boring. Nothing happens

Oh Peggy talk to me. We're people look.
Try harder shill
>>
>>81727880
>lazy filler episode because they ran out of plot ideas
>best hour of television

It's not like having an episode set in a confined environment was ground-breaking in the slightest for this series
even the Fresh Prince was doing this shit

>>81728089
you must be new here, if you can't handle people disagreeing with your opinions then you should have stayed on reddit
>>
>>81728408

oh I can andle it if there's an argument

"IS LE REDDIT" isn't an argument
>>
>>81728408
Fact that they managed to add so much pseudo efedrine meaning to filler episode is honestly quite perplexing,
On the other hand,episode as such is boring as shit.
>>
>>81728408
It's a study in Walt's character of obsession, perfectism and moreso, he is starting to lose his authority. Here his mental state under the dominance of Gus' dictatorship is manifested by the lose of control of his free enterprise. Walt, in his quest to regain a semblance of control, releases his frustrations on the metaphorical "Gus" tampering, (I.e the fly) by stamping it out to be pure, ergo he HAS to kill it.

A lot going on. Well done Gilligan. His while career was leading to this maturingship
>>
>>81728452
reddit is just /tv/ slang for not liking something
I know that 'I don't like it' isn't an argument, but every thread isn't 47 posts of I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't like it
learn to read instead of filtering everything but the word reddit
the best thing to do is resign yourself to it
when you say things like 'le reddit is not an argument' you're basically saying that you've been triggered
>>
>>81728561
did you really need to use a thesaurus full of words instead of saying
'walt kills the fly because he wants to kill gus'
>>
>>81727880
>Best hour of television ever
A fantastic episode of The X Files (and there are plenty) is better than any 'best episode' from another show.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>81727880
>it's a walt cleans for 27 minutes episode
>>
>Five-O

Nigga, it's not even the best episode in the Breaking Bad universe.
>>
It's a genius piece because people who want to seem smart will say it's brilliant just to seem intelligent. Whilst people who say it's boring will be told "you just don't get it". Impossible for them to lose.
>>
>>81729171
Butthurt
>>
I thought the filler episode with jesse collecting money from the fiends with the kid was better
>>
>>81729171
You just don't get it, brainlet
>>
>>81728561
I didn't get that at all. In my opinion, Walt was totally in control the entire episode and truly couldn't give a fuck about a fly being in the room. He was using the fly as an excuse to delay cooking the batch, since he knew that Jesse was stealing from each batch and Gus was watching. Walt was acting the character of the OCD chemist who is demanding control of the entire situation.

Of course, that's the impression I got, since I watched the entire episode, and not just the first 98% of it.
>>
>>81729500
Wrong
>>
thats the moment when Gilligan's head got shoved so far up his arse he ruined the rest of the show
>>
File: aaron paul.jpg (42KB, 603x700px) Image search: [Google]
aaron paul.jpg
42KB, 603x700px
>>81727880
>or finale of iron fist
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.