[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get to the end of Watchmen >No squid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1492233548008.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1492233548008.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>Get to the end of Watchmen
>No squid
>>
>>81723218
>I am legend
>not vampires
>>
File: IMG_7980.jpg (82KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7980.jpg
82KB, 1334x750px
>>81723218
>>
File: 1471247980528.jpg (43KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1471247980528.jpg
43KB, 500x255px
>>81723218
>end of Ghost in the Shell
>no trans-Kusanagi, not even loli-Kusanagi
>>
File: trash it goes.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
trash it goes.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>whatch the film adaptation for "It"

>no preteen orgy
>>
>bad grandpa
>Not about some old creep who molests his granddaughter
>>
Zack Snyder is a douchebro who loves Watchmen but didn't understand it and thought it would be lame
>>
File: 1430290717660.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1430290717660.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>Jurassic Park
>Hammond (old rich man) is good
>>
>>81723613
>Hammond (old rich WHITE man) is good
>>
>Watch LotR
>No Tom Bombadillo
>>
>>81723218
>read hobbit
>no alfred lickspittle
>>
>implying the revised ending isn't better in every way possible

i'm actually shocked snyder managed to resist making a giant CGI monster, must have blown the entire special effects budget on dr manhattan's dong
>>
>>81723817
Does Watchmen hold the record for most amount of penis in a mainstream Hollywood movie? I bet it does. Maybe the original Lord of the Flies has it beat. In any event, shota cock is more provocative than blue man cock. I don't know...
>>
>>81723817
>some hack director improved a masterpiece by making it George Bush did 9/11!

You brainlets are something else.
>>
>>81723852
> In any event, shota cock is more provocative than blue man cock

Not in the era 'Lord of the Flies' was made. Non-sexual child nudity used to be relatively common in movies. Fucking the original Superman has toddler dick for no reason.

Actually, come to think of it, Man of Steel has baby dick in it too. Why do we always have to see Superman's baby dick? Is it make us feel less inadequate about how he's Superman.
>>
>>81723890
>by making it George Bush did 9/11!

I don't think they were trying to be overly political, Snyder said his reasoning for omitting the squid was just because it looked stupid on film, but you are right in that that's more or less the unintended subtext. The reason the squid ending works is because it's a completely alien threat that the world has to unite to stop. If Manhattan is the the threat, the world isn't going to come together, it's just going to blame America.
>>
>>81724081
It also makes no sense because if Dr. Manhattan wanted to kill people he has no reason to do one-off attacks and then "leave Earth for no raisin".
>>
>>81724124
What if Manhattan would said "Unite or die"?
>>
>>81724124
That's true also. I hadn't even thought of that. They explain that there are limits to his powers in that he would only be able to stop so many of Russia's missiles in the event of an all out nuclear war, but that only matters if his goal is to protect people. If he went crazy and decided he wanted to destroy the planet, there would be literally nothing capable of stopping him.

>>81724482
That's more or less exactly what happened.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.