[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better Call Jimmy/Saul/Gene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 24749[1].jpg (68KB, 709x473px) Image search: [Google]
24749[1].jpg
68KB, 709x473px
Season premier had the worst ratings of any episode yet. I'm scared for the only currently running show I still enjoy.

Anybody have a DL link for S03E02?
>>
every time someone brings up the mediocre ratings someone else should remind them that Breaking Bad had ever WORSE ratings for the first 4 seasons and the 1st half of season 5. Ratings only exploded in the 2nd half of Season 5 and even then, the most watched episode (the finale) had half the ratings of a run of the mill Walking dead episode.

AMC is a prestige network now. BCS performs perfectly fine and should run as long as Vince & Co. want it to.
>>
after this is over someone could probably condense all the episodes in half and have a much stronger show
>>
>>81722316
I agree desu. breaking bad was about the build. I'm glad amc allowed them to take their time developing the characters, upping the stakes incrementally. Saul seems to definitely be following that mold.

If AMC is smart I think you're right.
>>
>>81722316
I like jimmy's arc
>>
File: 1479533918623.jpg (24KB, 288x217px) Image search: [Google]
1479533918623.jpg
24KB, 288x217px
>>81722316
They shouldn't have committed to doing 5 or 6 seasons of it. When most people just wait until shows are on Netflix, why would they try to follow an entire filler season week-to-week?
>>
>>81722647
I like looking forward to a new episode every week. Also marathoning sucks for shows with many seasons because a lot of details get muddled/lost since you're watching one after the other. A weekly show gives you time to digest and discuss the episode with fellow braapposters and BLACKED posters such as yourself.
>>
File: 1487610121730.jpg (33KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487610121730.jpg
33KB, 582x600px
>>81722721
savage
>>
I doubt they will cancel it. Maybe if the ratings continue to tumble though they will force them to scrap plans for 5-6 seasons and just wrap things up with a 4th one.

Ratings also just don't matter as much anymore, networks are making a lot of cash off of streaming these days compared to commercial revenue. People just don't feel the need to watch shows live anymore when they can stream it later, or just record and watch it later, or just wait for a re-run.
>>
I really hope they don't go past 5 seasons.
>>
>>81722316
>Season premier had the worst ratings of any episode yet
I wouldn't know about it, was too busy being enthralled with every minute of it. The show is utterly compelling and unbelievably comfy. There's nothing else like it.
>>
Looking at the Breaking Bad ratings, BCS are right there with them with the exception of S5B which fired up
>>
>>81723137
I am curious as to why you think its comfy, explain
>>
>>81723298
comfy in these able hands?
>>
>>81723298
It's hard to explain, but have you ever watched a family member or other do a really mundane task (flip through a book, play with something, etc) and for some reason be captivated by it for short period of time?

The show has that feel for me. There should be nothing excited or compelling about watching Mike spend 10 minutes taking apart a car to try and find something that might not even be there- but it is. It has a high sense of realism without being boring. I just find that really comfy.
>>
>>81722418
i 'm waiting til it's over so i can condense the whole show into one movie
>>
>>81723525
yeah I get what you are saying
I used to get that feeling too, its great
>>
>>81722418
could have done the same with the first couple-few seasons of BrBa
>>
>>81722316
>Anybody have a DL link for S03E02?
sure, just go to [REDACTED] in 24 hours
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.