[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mexican Americans love education so they go to night school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: mexican americans.jpg (57KB, 1276x672px) Image search: [Google]
mexican americans.jpg
57KB, 1276x672px
>Mexican Americans love education so they go to night school and they take Spanish and get a B
>>
>>81721469
kek
>>
>>81721469
MOMMA TALKIN TO ME TRYNA TELL ME HOW TO LIVE
>>
>Mexican Americans, don't have to protest, when the cops chut a vato, cause they know, the pendejo proly deserves it.
>>
>Mexican Americans don't like to get up early in the morning, but they have to, so they do it real slow
>>
>Mexican Americans are named Chata and Chella and chemma And have a son in law named jeff.
>>
>>81723431
>Mexican Americans come to a thread to post but they don't have to cuz someone already posted it but they post something anyways to be a part of the thread
>>
>>81723136
DUH DUH DUH
DUH DUH DUH
DUN DUN DUUUUN
>>
Who is this is?
>>
>Mexican Americans don't really like 4chan but they get paid to come here and do the shitposting that white Americans aren't willing to doooooo...
>>
>>81723588
Carlos Santana Banana
>>
Beaners
Eat beans
>>
IF YOU DON'T GET A JOB BY SUNDOWN
I'M SHIPPING YOU OFF TO MILITARY SCHOOL
WITH THE GOD-DAMNED FINKLESTEIN -
SHIT -
KID -
son of a BITCH
>>
>>81723527
>Mexican Americans come to a thread to post but they don't have to cuz someone already posted it but they post something anyways to be a part of the thread
>>
>>81721469
Dave's not here, man!
>>
>>81723757
>>
>>81723606
kek
>>
>>81723629
Nice
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.