[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eh? What was good about this? Thanks for recommending shit again /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1467917930837.jpg (11KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
1467917930837.jpg
11KB, 182x268px
Eh? What was good about this? Thanks for recommending shit again /tv/
>>
>>81721368

>MUH PRACTICAL EFFECTS!!!

Watched it last night, other than a few cool scenes it was shit in every aspect.
>>
>>81721368
That one part with that dude slamming his head on the pole repeatedly with the massive hole in his face showing he couldn't die and then getting shot with a shotgun and dying was pretty rad
>>
>>81721787
Probably didn't die, just knocked the fuck down.
>>
It was pretty mediocre
>>
>>81721368
it had its flaws but overall its one of the best horrormovies in the recent years that isnt thinly veiled psychological drama bullshit or ghost crap.
i really hope they can make another one.
>>
>>81721368
I legitimately enjoyed this movie but your marketing team is pushing way too hard on this board.
>>
It was something different, I'm tired as fuck of ghosts and monsters as metaphors for some chick's depression.
>>
>>81721787
This was the best 60 seconds of the movie by far. The vast majority of the rest is terrible in nearly every regard. It's still interesting enough in it's low budget ambitions to watch once but there's not really any scenario where I could trick myself into thinking it's ever worth a second look again.
>>
>>81721368
Man...you know who to blame? Patton Oswalt. He tweeted about this movie a few weeks ago, hyping it big time. I know he's a piece of shit but I still thought this movie might be awesome.

Then I watched it and it was God Tier movie production software and community college tier writing and acting. The ending has become a kind of cliche arthouse ending by now too.
>>
>>81721368

I expected this movie to be a slow burner and instead I got a splatter fest. Wasn't horrible but it wasn't what i wanted out of a movie that was heavily aping Lovecraft.
>>
>>81721787
The entire basement scene was pretty good. It was more Silent Hill than both Silent Hill movies combined.
>>
As a huge fan of the genre I loved it. I can see the flaws that would make some people not like it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.