[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no Veep S6 premiere thread How come?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>no Veep S6 premiere thread
How come?
>>
>if we taught them how to read the packaging on the condoms they wouldn't have gotten aids in the first place

Holy shit, so many great lines this episode. Haven't laughed that hard in a while.
>>
>>81720388
dude this is /tv/, they hate everything that has diversity and could be considered "cucked"
>>
>>81720454
There's a corrupt Jew named Shlomo though.
>>
>>81720454
>>81720388
Or maybe it's just a sad attempt at combining the cringe humour of Curbed with the mockumentary format of Parks.
Plebshite.
>>
>>81720454
>diversity
One of the two black characters is no longer in the show and no person with taste could ever hate Richard T. Splett
>>
>>81720469
>>81720483
>>81720500
thanks for the yous
>>
>>81720483
it's not a mockumentary at all though
>>
>just a bunch of dumbass millennials too lazy to learn how to drive drunk."
Ben and Jonah had the best scenes. The board of regulators scene was too true to life for me to laugh at.
>>
>>81720483
You have aids now.
>>
>>81720388
too muche sex
>>
File: 1366862010776.png (26KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1366862010776.png
26KB, 750x750px
>>81720566

>>81720597
Whatever, single camera sitcom
In other words, derrivitive bullshit.

Stick to The Thick of It and In The Loop if you want to up your game plebs
>>
>>81720388
Holy shit i thought last season was the last one
>>
>>81720771
veep is the recommendation you're supposed to give people if they like the thick of it. or vice versa. they're both great
>>
>>81720900
It should have been
>>
>>81720900
that's one of the best feels desu
>>
>>81720917
Agreed. Minus the cuntgate ep it was a pretty bland season. Lots of jokes that fell flat.
>>
FUCK JULIA DRYPUSS
>>
Jonah is gonna run for president and go full Trump
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.