[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dhg/ - Dan Harmon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1489415520456.png (453KB, 668x637px) Image search: [Google]
1489415520456.png
453KB, 668x637px
Did you watch HarmonQuest?

Did you get it?

Was it funny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cuqqHGpRDE
>>
File: 1284238028844.jpg (38KB, 958x785px) Image search: [Google]
1284238028844.jpg
38KB, 958x785px
>>81716248
The girl is not funny at all and she feels like she's there to fill a gender quota.
>>
>>81716320

Oh that's Erin McGathy, Dan harmon's ex-wife. She also had the same effect on the podcast harmontown, grinding halt.
>>
>>81716376
I would have creampied her pussy before Dan farted all over her.
>>
this was a bit too smart for me, should I lurk on reddit more?
>>
Is this the retard who made that shit show Community which was only bearable for one season before the characters became caricatures of themselves?
>>
>>81716376
She really ruined some great DnD bits. Like when Dan was trying to threaten the Frost Giant king and was just getting stopped on over and over; meanwhile Erin just kept trying to do her goofy sideshow of lulzorandum arts and crafts.
>>
File: spencer.jpg (69KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
spencer.jpg
69KB, 594x422px
am I the only one who thinks spencer sometimes derails good harmontown podcast.
>>
>>81716248

Fuck off spencer you fst fuck.
>>
The goblin was by far the funniest guy, probably since he was the only actual professional improviser.
>>
>>81716627

what I meant was he talks while dan or someone is being interesting ruining the flow. Then the audience laughs, while I sigh. Few podcasts ago with Schrab was godtier in due to Spencer being absent.
>>
>>81716765

He makes every harmontown podcast that much better with his crazy good comebacks. Meanwhile Spencer just makes the podcast worse, but Dan likes him and he seems to make people happy for whatever reason, so he stays I guess.
>>
>>81716627
Spencer is absolute dogshit. Outside of DnD, he has literally never said anything that improved the show. And the only good part about DnD was that he gave a framework for Dan to be funny. Spencer was never funny.
>>
>>81716612
> Erin just kept trying to do her goofy sideshow of lulzorandum arts and crafts.

This is her in a nutshell. Everyone else is going with the flow, playing off each other and she tries so fucking hard to be funny. She's like the little brother/sister that you were forced to bring along when you hung out with your friends. No comedic timing whatsoever and tries way too hard.
>>
>>81716248
Dude I hate myself! Dude Republicans! Dude why is life so meaningless!

>all of Dan Harmon's work ever summarized
>>
>>81716248
I liked the little green guy and Jon Hodgman.
>>
File: 1492192901259.jpg (196KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492192901259.jpg
196KB, 576x576px
>>81716376
This guy still does shows with his ex-wife? What the fuck?
>>
>>81716248
Dan's stuff is great as long as he's not in it. Rick and Morty gets shit on here because it shows anons that they can be just as cringey with their holier than thou supreme taste attitude, but it isn't that bad. Community seasons one and two were pretty neat, its just that Dan gets caught up in his narcissism and misunderstands what people like about the shows he makes and shoves them so far up their own asses that they become unwatchable. Harmontown gets a semi-pass because its more supposed to be a slice of life deal than an attempt at humor, but now everyone thinks that audience participation is an excuse to get on stage and spout their retarded ideas and pitch their shitty shows. Harmon thinks that just because he acknowledges the fact that he's selfish and arrogant gives him the excuse to keep being selfish and arrogant and never improve. He says that its okay to be weird in harmontown but what he really means is that its only okay to be his particular brand of weird. The show has just devolved into loose ranting and commiserating about "dae trump is literally hitler" and meaningless talk about his personal life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.