[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: PedoMovie.jpg (55KB, 300x447px) Image search: [Google]
PedoMovie.jpg
55KB, 300x447px
If you like this movie, you are probably a pedophile.
>>
>>81715256
Not if you're gay
>>
>>81715256
Or more likely just a pleb. Besson is a hack and Leon kinda sucked
>>
>>81715256
not that there's anything wrong with that
>>
>>81715256
What if I thought it was just ok?
>>
>>81715256
I liked the movie, but it was very pedoey.

I saw it when it first came out and didn't notice how pedoey it was, when I rewatched it recently I was shocked. She literally begs him to fuck her, and he agrees. It's pretty shocking.

Oldman is excellent. Reno is excellent. And Portman is excellent. It's a good movie, just like Lolita. Don't let your disgust for paedophiles obscure that.
>>
File: logan and leon pleb patrician.jpg (243KB, 1136x938px) Image search: [Google]
logan and leon pleb patrician.jpg
243KB, 1136x938px
>>81715256
>>
This movie is what Taxi Driver would have been if it were made by an autistic 8 year old
>>
>>81715602
I think we must have seen two different films.
>>
What about Man On Fire and Logan?
>>
>>81715697
How so?
>>
>>81716041
Where were the pedo undertones in this film?
>>
>>81716084
Undertones? lel, dude it's the whole plot. She flirts, Leon fights it at first then falls in love with her. He agrees to "be her first" after doing one last job, in which he dies.

Watch it again. It's pedoey as fuck. Still a good movie though.
>>
>>81716084
People often like to project themselves into the protagonists
>>
>>81716185
there's two cuts for the film. That anon may have seen the one released in the U.S., which heavily downplays the pedo undertones.

Tho I would argue Leon is less of a pedo and just stunted emotionally. He connects with loli portman because she's more on his level.
>>
File: 1488815882610.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1488815882610.png
100KB, 342x245px
>>81715663
what?
>>
>>81716263
I've just thought that so I googled it, yep the US version was edited..

In the uncut version she literally seduces him for the first hour until he cracks because he's emotionally a retard. He agrees to be "her first" after initially fighting of her advances. In one scene from the uncut she tries to drag him to bed.
>>
>>81716411
I don't think he actually intended to be her first though, I always thought the implication was he knew he was going to die
>>
>>81716411
Yea I've only seen the non-US cut once, so I'll take your word for it. Don't they go to dinner too at one point and she basically asks him what sex is? Or something like that? That scene is definitely absent from the US version. Or at least heavily edited.

But yea. Still less of a pedo thing and more just two people with fucked up lives with misguided sexual and emotional feelings. Tho I guess you could say Portman's character is just in the middle of puberty so some of that stuff is normal.
>>
>>81716474
Yeah, I'll agree. She was a mixed up little shit and he had a big heart. His head was in bits.
>>
>>81716263
That's exactly what many pedos are?
>>
>>81716578
I may have also seen the US version first because when I rewatched it years later I was shocked. I couldn't remember any "romance" between them first time around.
>>
>>81716267
It felt like a ripoff of the basic story of Taxi Driver, but with all of the subtlety removed.

To show the "loneliness" of the main character, they made him friends with a plant. The action scenes were him just appearing out of nowhere and killing people with his ninja moves. The antagonist was like a fucking cartoon villain with all the screaming and overacting and shit. All of the main characters just felt like a bunch of predictable tropes.

Maybe it gets better towards the end. I don't know because I turned it off halfway through.
>>
>>81716957
awww, hes trying to review a movie he didnt understand without even seeing it. how quaint
>>
>>81716957
>shits on a movie
>turned it halfway off
Bait or not, this will always get me mad
>>
>>81716998
I saw enough of it to know I didn't like it. Maybe you liked it, and that's fine.

But since you're being a smug dick without actually refuting any of my points, I'm not going to bother debating with you. Enjoy your (You).

>>81717153
I hated the first half of the film. I'm not going to waste my time watching something I don't enjoy.
>>
>>81716185

I watched it back in high school and I didnt get any pedo undertones at all. I got more of a father/daughter relationship.

>>81716185
>>81716578

I dont remember any of these scenes at all.
>>
>>81717261
No, no it was not the story of taxi Driver.
He was not friends with a plant, he owned a plant yes. Are you friends with plants?
Yes, yes he did use stealth to kill people without being noticed. That seems a perfectly reasonable way for a hitman to operate yes?
Gary Oldman was an overthetop villain, thats something most audiences respond to.
Every main character in every movie ever practically behave in a predicable pattern. That is how you gain an audience.
What else?
>>
>>81715625
This tbqph.
>>
>>81717261
It's fine not liking something, but don't go around criticizing something you only have seen half of. Because that's just like rating food you haven't even tasted yet. Tons of movies "redeem" themselves in the second half. Whether it be build-up, or just a better action scene (like a grand finale).
Overall, 6/10 bait
>>
>>81715521
here's your (YOU) now kindly fuck yourself to death
>>
>>81717451
He literally talks about how the plant is his best friend. Look it up.

As for the rest of the stuff, it just felt ridiculous and over the top and it didn't resonate with me. Clearly I was not the target audience, since other people seem to love it so much.

>>81717515
If the first half was just boring, then I might have watched it all the way through. But every one of my criticisms of the film was pretty clearly evident to me by the time I turned it off, and even if it was a completely different movie by the end, it wouldn't have made up for what I didn't like about the first part.
>>
>>81715256
Guilty. That said anyone who wouldn't have nailed prime Natalie Portman while she was begging for it is a faggot.
>>
>>81717956
>asks for points
>decides not defend them
>>
>>81718216
What do you mean? You didn't actually refute my points. You just said that you liked the ridiculous action scenes and predictable characters.

Since it's pretty clear that we don't like the same things, there's not much point in me trying to convince you that the film wasn't good, or the other way around.
>>
File: IMG_0346.gif (996KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.gif
996KB, 500x301px
>>81715256
Ohhh ... Okay ...
>>
>>81715625
Pleb --- La Femme Nikkita
Patrician --- Nymphomaniac
>>
>>81715709
I don't like interracial so I didn't care for man on fire.
>>
>>81718970
How bow Jungle Fever???
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.