[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have a good old /devilish/ thread Here are some of my pro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: dirty-movie-theater.jpg (142KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
dirty-movie-theater.jpg
142KB, 800x1067px
Lets have a good old /devilish/ thread

Here are some of my pro tips:

>always spill your leftover popcorn between the seats. They are pretty small and is extra hard to clean.

>always spill your coke on the seat in front of you (protip: buy coke with real sugar, its extra sticky)

>if you are feeling really devilish I recommend to grab a bag of your shit (or dog/cat shit) and bring it to the cinema then go to the wc and spill it all over the toilet seats. Make sure to really smear it.

>Make sure to ask the stupid wagecucks when they are cleaning how much they make and ALWAYS say you earn more than them (even if you dont)

PICK IT UP WAGEKUCK
>>
>>81715049
Why are there buckets attached to the seats?
>>
>>81715108
Well Americans need proper feeding troughs while they get entertained by the funny man on the screen right?
>>
>>81715108
They aren't? Its a tray with a cup shape so you put the tray in the cup holder
>>
File: joker.jpg (191KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
191KB, 2000x1333px
One time I forgot a napkin in the cup holder.
>>
>>81715108
It's just an American thing. Some theatres allow you to click a button on the side of your seat that drops a mechanical arm from the ceiling, grabbing your popcorn bucket and placing a new bucket in the seat
>>
Our theatre just installed audience-facing cameras in November 2016. They're meant to record audience reactions to certain things but we also use them for security. You do any of that shite in our theatre and you're not only banned for life but you're getting a punch in the noggin on your way out. Watch yourself
>>
>>81715615
YOU MAD MAN
>>
>>81715108
Have you ever been to a movie theater before?
>>
PICK IT UP
I
C
K

I
T

U
P
>>
File: 1490741571210.jpg (161KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1490741571210.jpg
161KB, 1280x853px
>>81716780
YFW the WAGIE was also a ROASTIE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.