[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New RLM Nerd Crew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTqSkEbY_N8&t=625s

I applaud them for trying to be different and changing up the formula a little since the last episodes, but holy fuck, this was really unfunny.

Is Nerd Crew already out of gas? The first two episodes were some of the best things RLM ever made, the third one still had some decent gags, but this one... Jesus fucking christ, I didn't laugh once.
>>
Needs more nonsequitur, less sellout satire.

We get it, the people you're making fun of are faggots. Make fun of the stupid shit they say please.
>>
Their shot at Kevin Smith made me laugh my head off
>>
>>81715284
https://youtu.be/fo4LOs8cQsk
>>
>>81715006
Mike's hat alone was great.
>>
>>81715006
I want one parodying Half in the Bag
>>
>>81715326
>Their shot at Kevin Smith
Missed it, where?
>>
yeah it felt way more forced, and I was annoyed with the constant fake exaggerated laughter bit. I've never really enjoyed their little comedy bits, I always skip straight to the honest discussion
>>
>>81715337
Very cool
>>
>>81715284
>>81715337
The original one still has the strongest resemblance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzTNdgjvlr0&t=69s

>the beginning where they all blatantly admit to have been privileged by Disney into the premier for a completely unbiased review
>>
it really should've only been 1 video.
>>
>>81715478
I actually don't mind this being a recurring series, there is enough stupidity in "geek culture" videos to be satirized for years to come. They just sort of need to be funny instead of half-assed, ironically enough.
>>
>>81715337
I meant the stupid shit they say in regards to movies. I think it's well-established by now that those "geek culture" channels are shills for USELESS BULLSHIT FOR YOUR ROOM manufacturers and if it wasn't, the first three Nerd Crew episodes was informative enough.

They didn't even touch on the autists making radical fan theories off the trailer like a fucking blade of grass being a reborn Yoda who's come to impregnate Rey with a reincarnated Porkins.
>>
>>81715387
Mike has enormous talent. more comedy in that hat than most movies
>>
RLM insults themselves with these painfully unaware videos.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.