[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so bad about cuckolding?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: sdgvdb.jpg (1018KB, 2030x3000px) Image search: [Google]
sdgvdb.jpg
1018KB, 2030x3000px
What's so bad about cuckolding?
>>
>>81710959
Isn't this chick gay?
>>
I used to legitimately wonder that myself. But there's no other reason other than pride. It's YOUR woman being used by someone that isn't you. Would you let anyone drive your fresh 1970 Chevy Inpala?
>>
>>81710959
No one here can answer your question, because no one knows what it actually means.
>>
>>81711077
As long as they return it yeah
>>
/pol/ hates cuckolding because they always put themswelves in the shoes of the victim and not the shoes of the dude who fucks some dude's wife
>>
>>81711147
Cuck
>>
>>81711147
Beta male
>>
>>81711486
>>81711525
As long as he doesn't mess up the seats why should I care
>>
>>81710959
>getting off on your SO cheating on you

beta as fuck. I can't think of anything more degenerate.
>>
>>81711714
because you are being a beta loser that literally pays for someone else to enjoy something you should only be allowed to.
>>
>>81710959
An actual cuck here

As long as you're happy, nothing.
>>
>>81712487
Isn't it weird seeing another dude's balls slapping against your wife's ass?
>>
>>81712551
No because she loves it.
>>
>>81712487
Are you white?
>>
>>81712794
>>81712487
can you post pics of your whorewifes pusy?
>>
Nothing, If your wife is actually hot.

Having a hot wife is like owning a super car. I mean, yea you can drive it yourself on a public road but letting a race driver use its full potential on a closed circuit is more satisfying.
>>
>>81712850
we don't post pictures on the internet, I know some people do it but our thing is a private matter. We don't really make any pictures, sometimes she'll send me some pics sucking guy's dick, getting fucked, her face covered with his cum but that's it. We don't make any videos.
>>81712831
both my wife and I are white.
>>
>>81713227
>but that's it
>>
>>81713227
please just crop out her face im so horny
>>
>>81713309
Sorry we discussed this before and we'll never do it
>>81713289
yes, we don't want to get hacked and have our videos all over the internet, get blackmailed or something. And I delete pics shortly after I get it.
>>
>>81713409
I think if people were just objects i could be okay with it but i don't want to be with someone who's so obesses with physicality they want to fuck a buch of different guys, like i should be enough for her if she's enough for me which ideally she would be if i were to get married. For me, it's the emotional betrayal of letting giving some stranger that closest intimacy that is so wrong to me, it's 180 degrees from something i could ever enjoy. Glad you're secure in it though i guess, and i hope you can maintain a strong relationship in spite of whatever.

Question: can you fuck other chicks? If so, would she watch or want to watch you and get off on it?
>>
Ĺost interest the ep where it turned out that she's being cucked by her son. I think there's like 3 eps left in the season. Is it even worth finishing?
>>
>>81710999
ur gay trips
:emojisunglasses:
>>
>>81713583
Technically it's an open marriage but I rarely do it, only if I really see a hot chick and only if I get any chance at getting it easily.

We tried it, but she's not really into just watching the act and eventually she just joins and it's just a threesome.
>>
>>81713868
I see, well you do you anon. Hope your relationship the best
>>
>>81714164
So far it is, thanks.
>>
>actual cuck thread
>it's surprisingly civil
fucking /tv/
>>
>>81714803
It's what /tv/ was made for.
>>
>>81714945
Seeing as it's populated by nerds whose favorite virtual friend whose catchphrase is "fuck movies" I guess you're right.

Me, I'm going somewhere less gay like say, /cm/. Hasta luego.
>>
>>81714803
Are you surprised? Most of /tv/ is comprised of cucks.
>>
>>81711269
the whole situation is pretty fucked up no matter which way you slice it
>>
>>81713861
No I mean I'm pretty sure she's married to a woman or something.
>>
>>81713671

?
>>
>>81710959
God damn she is a qt. I wanna fucking rail her
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.