[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his city doesn't have a floating kinosphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 7688760316_afd13cf1bd_b.jpg (460KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
7688760316_afd13cf1bd_b.jpg
460KB, 1024x683px
>his city doesn't have a floating kinosphere
>>
File: okkid.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
okkid.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>81710213
>floating
>>
It is also the world's first IMAX theatre
>>
File: Rover_(The_Prisoner).jpg (55KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
Rover_(The_Prisoner).jpg
55KB, 300x220px
>>81710213
>Fail the Penis Inspection at the Kinosphere
>have to evade the lesser kinospheres
>>
>>81710213
i hate it when you're late to the kino viewing and the drawbridge is retracting right behind you so you have to sprint to avoid falling into the shark infested water
>>
File: HULL-Princes-Quay-126-980x300.jpg (85KB, 980x300px) Image search: [Google]
HULL-Princes-Quay-126-980x300.jpg
85KB, 980x300px
It literally does though, in the top floor. First full 4k cinema in Europe when it opened.
>>
>>81710358
The worst is when it starts rolling before you've secured your seatbelt.
>>
File: dscn9689.jpg (287KB, 1024x768px)
dscn9689.jpg
287KB, 1024x768px
>tfw mine is closed down
At least I can still visit the kinocube
>>
>>81710615
>kinocube

I don't get it. How does it roll?
>>
my planet is hollow and the inside is a massive kinosphere. i'm not allowed to use it though, i was banished to the exterior surface
>>
>have to get past the cinema ballpit and crawl through the ceiling tube maze to get to the observation room
>some kid keeps grabbing the control stick and wiggling the room around
>>
>>81710615
oy vey? what is this? there should be a condo here instead!
>>
I don't know what the fuck you guys are on about. They're called cinema theaters and they project movie video films onto the viewing sheet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.