[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Polyamory OK? Or is it just cucking that you get to join in with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: you me her.jpg (98KB, 1024x411px) Image search: [Google]
you me her.jpg
98KB, 1024x411px
Is Polyamory OK?
Or is it just cucking that you get to join in with?
>>
File: belle.jpg (26KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
belle.jpg
26KB, 480x720px
I think that trying to discuss sexuality we all reach the bottom line where it's actually not a discussion about opinions or ideas but essentially a discussion of personality and individuality.

There's a certain set of things that most people don't feel comfortable with doing and they think that since they don't, their preferences and opinions constitute universal truths.

It's the same with polyamory. It works for some people. If you feel it doesn't work for you don't expect from someone to "convert" you.

Some people are simply, genuinely polyamorous and it can work. It's not a matter of it being "ok" or not. It's a matter of accepting that some societal norms just aren't sufficient for everyone.
>>
>>81709345
What the fuck

>>81708967
You're all betas who will never get a girl why is this being discussed here?
>>
>>81709396
It's a tv show, and this is /tv/
>>
>>81709345
I was mainly shitposting to draw in the cuckposters senpai.
>>
>>81709396
Here's your (You)
>>
If it's one guy and more than one girl, it's the most alpha thing in the world.

If it's one girl and more than one guy, yeah, that's definitely cuckold shit.

Can't wait til sexbots and VR gfs become available, then we can all live like Muhammad and Johnny Sins!
>>
>>81708967
92% of open marriages end in divorce.
If one person is in a relationship with two or more, they will love one more than the other, it's just a fact.
>>
Lmao why the fuck are you lot talking about getting two people interested in you, focus on getting one first
>>
>>81708967
guy in open marriage here

Although I can fuck other women I'd rather just watch my wife getting fucked by other guys. We're not doing polyamory though, just fucking other people. But is it cucking? Yeah probably
and don't listen to this guy
>>81709636
if it's another girl it's still cuckolding if the both girls have sex with each other.
>>
>>81709636
But like the guys still fuck each other, they are bi, and the woman is ether straight or bi, they are all fucking each other.
>>
>>81710293
Cuckolding has never referred to your girl lezzing out with another girl (pretty much every guy's fantasy). Yes, technically, the dictionary definition doesn't specify gender, but this was always sort of assumed. Most guys would not feel an ounce of jealousy seeing their girl with another girl, but seeing their girl with another guy inspires murderous rage.
>>
Anyone here actually watch this show? It's pretty comfy, and the new member in the relationship is a qt
>>
>>81708967
>getting cucked by a woman
White """"""""people"""""""
>>
>>81711837
what they feel is not fucking relevant. He can be okay with a guy fucking her, that doesn't change the fact he's still a cuck
girlfriend has sex with another girl = guy is a cuck. Pure and simple.
>>
File: alpha surrounded by women.png (165KB, 407x228px) Image search: [Google]
alpha surrounded by women.png
165KB, 407x228px
WOMEN CANNOT BE KEKOLDS

It is not cuckoldry. Harem are the natural setup for humans

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/20/the_brutality_of_the_stone_age_only_1_man_had_children_for_every_17_women.html

Eat pavement, betas
>>
File: Chads.jpg (125KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
Chads.jpg
125KB, 600x590px
If women were originally all allowed to marry the guy they originally pined for (that alpha they imagine when they get half-assedly fucked by you), divorce rates would be nil.
>>
>>81712425
they can be, it's just rare
>>81712540
alpha fucks, beta bucks.
>>
File: chad wins again.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
chad wins again.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>81712770
Just tax the single males harder
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.