[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this actually one of the top tier Bond movies? or is just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 007-golden-eye-Poster.jpg (142KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
007-golden-eye-Poster.jpg
142KB, 600x900px
Is this actually one of the top tier Bond movies? or is just held in high regard because of the vidya?
>>
>>81708725
its really good tier but not godtier

makes you wish his other films were this calliber, makes you wonder what went wrong
>>
>>81708725
The video game was better but both are great.
>>
>>81708725
Its kinda the best Brosnen movie, unless you like the action scenes in the other ones more.
>>
>>81708725
its what every bond movie should be like
>>
>>81708725
Great settings (Russia/Cold War literally IS the spy genre), great villain, GOAT bond girls.
>>
File: sh.jpg (176KB, 1279x717px) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
176KB, 1279x717px
For England, James?
>>
>>81708807

the VG was shit, even for 1997
>>
Daily reminder that this is the only Sean Bean kino where dies not only once but twice
>>
File: 8XEeKZF.jpg (23KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
8XEeKZF.jpg
23KB, 500x376px
>>81709234
>>
>>81708866
Tomorrow Never Dies is underrated and predicted what's happening right now.
>>
Is a well self-contained James Bond movie. It has everything you expect:

-Russians
-hot Bond girls and Bad girls with stupid misogynistic names.
-guns
-gadgets
-Bond being cool and suave.
>>
Its better that the Connery, Craig and Moore ones but worse than the Daltons
>>
File: 1392948810664.png (32KB, 98x127px) Image search: [Google]
1392948810664.png
32KB, 98x127px
>the scene where Famke Janssen murders that guy during sex with her legs

That was both terrifying and arousing as a child
>>
Its the best Brosnan movie and one of the best in the Bond franchise; finds a good mix of the sillier aspects of the earlier movies with the seriousness of the Craig ones
>>
>>81711238
That scene fucked me up. First time I'd felt both lust and fear at the same time which was pretty overwhelming as a 10 year old.

Another one was a scene in midsummer murders where this hot girl is sitting on a guys chest screaming and moaning in pleasure as she strangled him to death. Can't for the life of me find it on youtube though.
>>
>>81711238

Also the part where she guns down all the Installation technicians when she's stealing the Goldeneye codes with Ourumov.

The look on Ourumov's face is priceless.
>>
>>81710070
This plus its the first post-Cold War one, and therefore the first to acknowledge the datedness of the secret agent concept/question its usefulness in the modern world before that meme got run into the ground.
>>
Brosnan made me wet
>>
>>81709808
my
nigga
>>
>>81709234
delet this
>>
>>81708725
Unironically one of the best bonds. Saw it recently without nostalgia glasses and was amazed at how well it holds up.
>>
>>81712467
>I think you're a sexist, misogynist dinosaur; a relic of the Cold War.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.