[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

only on season 2 but why does reddit hate this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: louie.jpg (110KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
louie.jpg
110KB, 1440x1080px
only on season 2 but why does reddit hate this show?
>>
>>81706908
Why do you care what reddit thinks?
>>
>>81706947
probably for the same reason I care about what 4chan thinks
>>
File: in44.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
in44.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>81706908
>Louis CucK

not even once
>>
>>81706908
/pol/ got triggered by his comedy act and used the cuck meme to infiltrate this board, later Louie changed the format of the show and that triggered more autists and plebs and pretty much killed the posibility of having a good Louie thread ever again.
>>
BIG
>>
>>81707031
That's really unfortunate because some of the things he jokes about are insanely relevant to me
Just watched the ep where he talks about how every great thought a man has about a woman is followed by a disgusting one and I've lived that so much recently
>>
>>81706908
Great show, shame we can't discuss it in here because of the memes.
>>
>>81707139
Or people shitting their pants over episodes like "So Did the Fat Lady".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFdWcNJ17YY
>>
>>81706908

idk but I like the scenes where he exaggerates like getting coffee after a night of heavy drinking or him trying to buy a fancy condo. I don't know if he wrote the show by himself but he's pretty good at it. Shame he gave up on the show.
>>
>>81707303
the trash truck scene is amazing.
>>
Autistic faggots hate him because he once made some joke about black people and he's a cuck because of that. Which its a shame because the show is pretty good
>>
>>81706908
did you catch the guy with the backpack following him in the intro who walks by and flips off the camera?
>>
>>81706908
>awkward situation are funny: the show
I just don't get this meme. It's a collection of awkward situations. None of them are funny, there's not comedy to be observed, you just cringe until the credits and that's it.
>>
>>81707430
>babby needs laughtrack
>>
>>81707473
Babby does needs jokes, yes. It's not funny if it doesn't have anything funny in it. Cringe is not funny, it's just cringy.
>>
The show's shit,
>>
>>81707430
>>81707516
It's not a comedy, you fucking ape
>>
>>81707627
No shit it isn't. It's a collection of cringy scenes. Question is, why would I want to watch a collection of cringy scenes?
>>
>>81707679
watch watamote
>>
>>81707217
I'm sure if he'd ended the episode with some fat disgusting neckbeard bitching about how bad their life is because of their poor personal choices you'd have the same opinion on it.
>>
Is this the show where the Cuck King gets yelled at by the fat chick or is that the other one?
>>
>>81707839
Yep, see >>81707217
The more I listen to it the more she sounds like a fatter, whiter female version of elliot rogers.
>>
>>81707031
>/pol/ got triggered by his comedy act and used the cuck meme to infiltrate this board
this
but the Louis "the Cuck King" memeposting was hilarious tho
>"Yeah, you know what we should do? get all the fuckin', white people, and put em on a big cruise ship"
>crowd hisses
>>
>>81708238
The AVGN cuck stuff was also pretty funny when it started, the problem was the retards from /v/ and /pol/ never left.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.