[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your initial reaction to "Fly you fools" /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: fly_you_fools.jpg (23KB, 850x458px) Image search: [Google]
fly_you_fools.jpg
23KB, 850x458px
What was your initial reaction to "Fly you fools" /tv/?
>>
>>81705715
I flew
>>
>>81705715
i didn't quite follow what he was saying

seemed a bit out of character to suddenly call everyone fools when he's supposedly going to die. a little cowardly

i think that shows Jackson made Gandalf a little too kindly in the earlier part of the picture
>>
>>81705769
>seemed a bit out of character to suddenly call everyone fools when he's supposedly going to die. a little cowardly
Its shown a fair few times throughout the film that Gandalf loses his temper. I guess he was a bit angry that they were just standing there rather than getting the fuck out.
>>
>>81705715
Nobody could have helped him back up?
>>
I thought he said "flour, you fools" as in "flour is a really important ingredient for baking cakes, you fucking idiots"
>>
File: rohirrm feels.png (113KB, 695x820px) Image search: [Google]
rohirrm feels.png
113KB, 695x820px
>tfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJXJQfR0oOw
>>
>>81705715
First I was like "they need to get away quick, those archer orcs are really dangerous"
Then I was like "Isn't there a plot whole where they could just fly the eagles to mordor?"
Finally I was like "holy shit gandalf is dead"
>>
>>81705715
"Thank god, finally they're going to get the eagles to help"
>>
File: fell beast.jpg (49KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
fell beast.jpg
49KB, 800x451px
>>81706115
i've heard people bring up the eagle thing before but what about fellbeasts?
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>81706392
They could atleast shorten the journey significantly
>>
>>81706182
>>81706429
Look the eagle shit isn't even the only thing they could do to shorten the adventure. However that would defeat the whole purpouse of the adventure. Sam and Frodo needed to bond and go trough hell.
>>
>>81706658
Why?
>>
>>81705715

It was "Why did they change it to 'Run, you fools!' in the recap at the start of the second film???"
>>
>>81706392
you mean the fellbeasts that got their shit wrecked by the eagles?
>>
>>81706115
why didn't they just tie the ring to a big arrow and fire it into the volcano?
>>
>>81706697
because you are a trip faggot, thats why
>>
>>81707834
They never thought about it. People in the olden days generally weren't as creative as people are nowadays.
>>
Are these the last words of doctor dao?
>>
File: 51d.png (143KB, 887x607px) Image search: [Google]
51d.png
143KB, 887x607px
>>81706073
The soundtrack is hands down the GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dypVv0NouI
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.