[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why exactly do you hate diversity in Star Wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 30

Why exactly do you hate diversity in Star Wars?
>>
I didn't hate Finn because he was black, I hated him because of his acting and the writing for his character.

Really, every character in 7 was overactive and constantly HYPED AS FUCKCKCKK MANG!!! like holy shit, just look at the scene where Rey fixes the falcon. They're practically bouncing around the room with the way they talk and the way their dialogue is paced.
>>
it's the feminist shoehorning that's the problem though, Boyega was the least of the problems with TFA
>>
Wrong, China does.
>>
>>81700048

It's the wrong kind of diversity. I'm tired of how human-centric star wars is.
>>
>>81700048
they could have at least chosen a better looking dindu

and you picked one of the lightest photos of him, you fucking rayyyyycist
>>
He's an ugly black guy who makes blacks look dumb, so i'm ok with him.
>>
it was so hamfisted though, he's just a nice guy for no reason even though he's technically a space nazi fuck. but oh lol he a janitor, so fanny excuse for having no flaws xdd
>>
>>81700048
i don't hate diversity at all
i hate the fact that they're pandering. diversity should occur naturally, if an actor is the best actor for a role, they should get it. Shouldn't be putting blacks or women in roles that they're shit in just for diversity.
>>
He was badly writen, but I kinda liked him. Much better than Rey
>>
I love diversity, I have no problem with this guy.
However, making every single main character a white, brunette, skinny girl is NOT diverse.
>>
>>81700048
His character was pretty much hamfisted Kyle Katarn. That is why I hated him.
>>
>>81701095
>he's pretty much kyle katarn
Weird I never thought of him that way. His personality isn't too much like Kyle's though. You think they'll make Finn a Force user?
>>
>>81700048
I don't, his character was breddy entertaining

Rey was good too despite being a luuuke reboot

Hope they find something interesting to do with Finn now that Rey has been established as the protagonist. I get the feeling she'll end up with Ren though
>>
File: IMG_0142.png (409KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.png
409KB, 1144x888px
>>81700048
Because there are no Asians.

Rey should be getting RICED, not BLACKED.
>>
>>81701095
Except Kyle Katarn was a hunk badass who did shit and became a respectable jedi while Boogabooga was is an ugly joke.
>>
>>81701216
They won't. He's gone now. That's the thing, these kikes only use black people as tools and and they throw them out once China doesn't like them. Hollywood is where all the racism stems from. They create it all and pit God's unchosen goyim against eachother.
>>
>>81700048
I don't.
I don't mind Finn or Poe, or that Rey and Jyn are lead main characters.
>>
>>81701160
Well he held his ground for awhile against young sith in lightsaber fight.

It's basically all in there
>Skilled cadet in the academy
>Starts to question the motives of his superiors
>Deserts to become a resistance member

It's just that he is portrayed totally in different manner in the movie than in his backstory. In backstory he was skilled and quick-witted cadet, in the movie just another buffoonish stereotype.
>>
>>81701289
which part of "hamfisted" you missed in my post?
>>
>>81701321
Ironically, Hollywood despises Asians while sucking China's dick at the same time.
>>
Finn felt like the most real person in TFA. Thing is none of the real people I know are space nazi child soldiers.
>>
>>81701289
Kyle Katarn was a Mary Sue
>>
>>81701463
Hamfisted still implies some form of minimal correlation, which doesn't exist.
You are mixing oranges and doors.
>>
>>81701430
I thought he was a janitor
>>
File: hmm.png (124KB, 631x640px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
124KB, 631x640px
>>81701289
>ugly

you racists keep bringing this up Why do you care if he's attractive?
>>
What diversity?
>ahsoka = voiced by blonde white girl but her character on screen is not blonde
>Leia = white brunette girl
>Jyn = white brunette girl
>Rey = white brunette girl
>Battlefront 2 chick = mixed? but not dark skinned brunette girl
>Hans Olo movie chick = white brunette girl
>the only female black actress plays a fucking alien
>>
File: 678nb56.png (676KB, 1869x891px) Image search: [Google]
678nb56.png
676KB, 1869x891px
>>81700048

I dont, its just his role was hamfisted by a fucking marketer and ruined what could have potentially been a good star wars trilogy.
>>
>>81700048
>diversity means more shit colored people

Where are all the Slavic or Finnish protagonists?
>>
>>81701515
that's just hollywood being racist
>>
File: 3.jpg (44KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
44KB, 208x199px
>>81701539
You racists really do like when blacks are portrayed as unattractive don't you?
>>
>>81700048
Because I don't like shitty actors and they tend to make "minority & wimmin" characters total Mary Sues.
>>
>>81700048

because it' s in the future. i can't really believe anyone achieved spaceflight without killing off all the niggers.
>>
>>81701609
I don't notice if men are attractive or not. But yall keep bringing up his looks as if he needs to be eye candy.
>>
File: file.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
>>81701672
>/pol/
>in charge of reading
>>
File: 1305804367665.png (7KB, 492x402px) Image search: [Google]
1305804367665.png
7KB, 492x402px
>>81701688
>I don't notice if men are attractive or not.
I guess you are simply not an observant person either from blindness or mental disability. ADD i assume.
>>
>>81701734
No. I'm just not a faggot.
>>
>>81701255
>no Asians
>Asian pilot, extras and general in movies
>>
File: 1305813121000.jpg (22KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1305813121000.jpg
22KB, 432x288px
>>81701765
So you mean to say that avoiding looking at mean is a side-effect of avoiding looking at yourself in the mirror because you know you are ugly as fuck?
>>
blacks and women should make their own things
If you make an original great film with blacks or women as the main characters, congratulations now you don't have to steal from White people
it isn't the fault of blacks and women strictly speaking, it's stupid liberal white males who don't stand up to those bullies, instead wincing away from everything finger pointing at them SEXIST! RACIST! HOMOPHOBE!
Always kill a traitor before an enemy.
>>
>>81700940
If he was a janitor why was he on that mission at the beginning?
>>
>>81700048
Why do you hate white people?
>>
File: Douche Wars.jpg (246KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Douche Wars.jpg
246KB, 810x1200px
>>
>>81700048
That nigger's jaw is literally bigger than his brain. How is this even possible?
>>
>>81701567
>Leia
>(((white)))
>>
>>81700974
Whatever post best post.
Forced Diversity = Forced Meme = Shit ... Therefore: Force = Star Wars = JJ Abrams = Shit
>>
>>81700048
Because there are fucking aliens there that act as diversity proxies. That's the whole point of sci-fi. It's a more discrete way of shoehorning in themes of racial co-existence.
>>
>>81700048
But I don't.
Finn was easily the best character of VII
>>
>>81700105
forced attempt at establishing quick camaraderie between characters, and the fact that everyone complained about the flat and often emotionless delivery of lines in the prequels.
>>
>Diversity
>Every piece of recent and future Star Wars media has a female lead
Ah yes, so diverse
>>
>>81703065
Asshole, don't you know it's important for young girls to see themselves in these roles? otherwise they won't want to grow up to become jedis - then what are we gonna do huh??
>>
>>81700048
because it's speciesist

where the duros or rodians or bothans at
>>
>>81701255
She isn't getting either one. She is getting POE'D
>>
>>81703177
Ah yes, of course, how could I be so blind
>>
>>81700048
I dont hate him because he's black, I hate the character in general because he's little more than comic relief.
>>
>>81700048

He was the only decently written character in a movie that was horribly written. I have no hope for episode 8. Rey is a shitty character.

>>81703065

This too. There's a difference between being diverse and avoiding white males as much as they avoid asian male leads.
>>
>>81700048
>Why exactly do you hate diversity in Star Wars?

IT'S JUST 3 DUMB POSTER
SAME FAGS EVERY DAY
>>
>>81700048
>tfw figured this was JewJew just forcing 'diversity' down our throats
>tfw he was an infinitely better character than MaRey Sue
>>
>>81700048
Cause he ain't Billy Dee williams
>>
>>81700048
it kind of backstabs the fans

kind of like the democrats did to working class whites

they take you for granted and pander to other parties

but eventually people get fed up

i mean all the movies are really just female ghost busters now
>>
>>81700048
Diversity is not bad.
Forced diversity, is bad.
"""Diversity""" when in reality is using-always-the-same-features characters, is bad.
Bad casting diversity, is bad.

Star wars didn't have forced diversity, as there where always black guys and skinny white chicks in the movies.
But is has the other two false bad Diversities.
>>
>>81703405
they were both equally terrible, star wars loves casting people who cant act
>>
He sucks at acting.
They should have cast Idris Elba.
>>
He is /ourguy/
>>
>>81700048
I hate diversity everywhere
>>
>>81700048

Diversity in Star Wars was casting Fisher as Leia, Billy Dee Williams as Lando, a tall Mayhew as Chewbacca, and Baker as R2-D2. The story called for it.

"Diversity" in TFA was contrived, "deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously." A producer called for it. Granted, that producer was also the director, and cowriter, but that's how it arose. Not because the story called for it, but because the story was written for it. For corporate and political virtue signalling.

Synonyms: Forced (lel), artificial, affected, put-on, phony, pretended, false, feigned, fake, manufactured, unnatural.
>>
>>81701838
>instead wincing away from everything finger pointing at them SEXIST! RACIST! HOMOPHOBE!

I think the chant is now "Rain Rain Go Away! Racist Sexist Antigay!"

Which is also as effective as chanting to make the rain go away.
>>
>>81703177
kek

Yeah, I mean, how did any man in history ever discover something or invent something without watching a movie with a guy who looks just like him showing him that he could do it to, he only has to believe in himself!
>>
I don't. I just hate it when it's so obviously forced.

>But muh pol and their stupid conspiracy theories. Oh did I mention how evil white men are?
>>
>>81700048
Nobody hates diversity. Everyone hates forced diversity. Abrams literally said he wrote the script as diverse as possible just because. To me thats horseshit .
>>
>>81700974
I had a conversation with my parents about this. I said how I think its bull that they are forcing diversity just because and that talented actors and actresses are getting disregarded bc they aren't black, gay, or transgendered. It shouldn't matter who you are just if you're good enough for the role. My parents response "well anon if we didn't have diversity whites would steal everything and not let anyone else have roles" keep in mind they're white.
>>
>>81703177
When I was a kid it was unheard of absolutely unheard of to see a girl who was into star wars it just didn't happen. But then again those original movies were made without Jews pushing an agenda. Like tfa where they wanted the black and women audience.agenda.
>>
>>81704202
>Lando was only black because the story called for it!

What the fuck kind of spin is this, you're literally just saying "diversity is fine in movies I like but not in movies I don't like"
>>
>>81701571
>implying Han 2.0 would have been better
>>
>>81701838
People in here still lost their shit over Get Out in a negative way.
>>
>>81700048
Just seem unrealistic. Even carrying such a small amount of niggers this far has been devastating to the white race.
>>
>>81704202
This. Letting it occur naturally works. Forcing it bc your jew mickey mouse overloads want more gold is wrong and very noticeable.
>>
>>81705445
>Characters should be white males by default, and then slowly trickle in minority characters, otherwise I get uncomfortable and vote for Trump
>>
>>81705085
>"well anon if we didn't have diversity whites would steal everything and not let anyone else have roles"

I'm so tired of this idea that if a group of people invent something, that they've "stolen" it from people who didn't invent it.

As if Japanese people "stole" samurai swords from white people. No, they made them. That's their thing. If other people wanted them, they would either have to steal them from Japanese people, or make their own.

It's similar with movies, which is a technology. Nobody stopped black people from inventing the technology of movies. Nobody stopped gay people from inventing technology, in fact gays love to suck Alan Turing's cock for his 1936 theory of a universal computing machine, which even influences movies to this day. Nobody stopped "transgender" people from inventing movie technology.

Technology is an arms race, a competition, it creates inequalities. There's nothing fair about it. So you either can compete, or you can't.
>>
>>81700048
I hate diversity for the sake of diversity. In Finn's case I don't care because he is a pretty good actor.
>>
>>81700048
I just hate Jews telling little white girls they should fuck niggers, as part of a scheme to genocide my people.

No big deal.
>>
File: desertPower.jpg (103KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
desertPower.jpg
103KB, 600x638px
>>81700048
Because the Jews are murderers, this films confound the memories of their victims.
>>
>>81705347

If you want to argue that Lando was forced diversity in the original trilogy, go ahead, maybe you're right.

The question is, why is a character like Lando liked more than a character like Flinn? Maybe you could argue it's nostalgia goggles. Or maybe it's because the character wasn't created by a committee of corporate hacks. There are almost no statues of committees in the real world, there are statues of singular creators, auteurs if you will.
>>
>>81705506
*upvotes*
>>
>>81700048

Because blacks are physically ugly and I don't like to see them in my movies.

LotR was one of the best film series ever made for a reason.
>>
I dont care if they're black but Boyega looks like a chimp tbqh. Literally like they plucked him from some jungle.
>>
>>81705506

Nothing is stopping minorities from writing their own stories, inventing their own technology, filming their own stories.
>>
>>81705506
https://youtu.be/jPh-1bsye-0
>>
>>81700105
But that's how black people are. They run around screaming after seeing a card trick
>>
>>81700048

If this was true people would have hated Lando. But they didn't, in fact everyone loved Lando. It's the same for accusations of misogyny, if it was universal then everyone would have been furious about Ripley and Sarah Connor, but everyone loved them too. Everyone still loves them, and Lando.

People don't hate diversity, they hate FORCED diversity. When it's natural no one is upset. Finn was originally a white han solo type rogue character, Abrams forced his race to be changed because he publicly said were too many white people in star wars. The only reason Boyega was cast was because he was black. He was cast because of his race. Because abrams wanted a black romantic interest for his white female lead. It's this falseness people sense, this agenda being pushed behind the story, and that's why they get upset.
>>
Because it's a bunch of suits in a room telling writers to make characters with X traits, where X traits are skin color and various other pandering irrelevancies

Instead of letting artists come up with a cohesive vision on their own.

It's never good.

Blade is cool because he's a cohesive vision an artist had. I wouldn't want a white blade.
>>
>>81705880
Except for that average 85 I.Q.
75 for pure-blooded sub Saharans.
>>
>>81700908
How are you calling him racist when your calling black people Dindu.
>>
>>81705950
>It's this falseness people sense, this agenda being pushed behind the story, and that's why they get upset.

This. Forced diversity sets off people's bullshit detectors. Take for example the huge public backlash against the Kendall Jenner Pepsi ad.

It's a phony attempt at authenticity, like a used car salesman flattering you. When people see through it, see through the attempts to manipulate them, you get all of their rage.
>>
>>81706051
It's not "a bunch of suits". It's not some anonymous executives ticking off checkboxes to maximize profits.

It's a single man with a known Ashkenazi identity. He's doing it to promote the outbreeding of rival tribes.
>>
File: jew jew abraham.jpg (217KB, 1057x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew jew abraham.jpg
217KB, 1057x600px
>>81706180
It's not "authenticity" they're going for.
>>
File: C9UPBbQVoAAo0HN.jpg:large.jpg (101KB, 808x679px) Image search: [Google]
C9UPBbQVoAAo0HN.jpg:large.jpg
101KB, 808x679px
>>81705085
"Boomer Posting" might be a meme you'd enjoy.
>>
>>81706052

Sure, you could mention how IQ rates differ according to different demographics, which can certainly affect rates of invention. But the Left will rage against that reality even more because it doesn't fit their "equality" narrative, or their cognitive dissonance that everyone is "equal" and yet "diversity" must be enforced.

If equality was true, then diversity wouldn't be necessary.
>>
>>81700048

I just hate star wars
>>
>>81706514
Oy vey goyim why are you hogging all that white I.Q. to yourself? What did you do to earn it? Nothing, that's what!

It's only fair you pay genetic reparations by breeding your women with strong black men.

If you're a white male just live alone and pay your taxes. We'll take care of the rest for you.
>>
>>81701838
>Getting the better roles with superior talent is now called stealing
>>
>>81705880
They do and white people still whine regardless
>>
>>81706724

Yeah I mean didn't Michael Phelps steal all those Olympic medals from more deserving black people?
>>
File: IMG_0872.jpg (592KB, 821x1550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
592KB, 821x1550px
>Dude, women are good and men are bad!

>Dude, women are the light side and men are the dark side!

They're actually going to do this. They're going to tell millions of little boys that they are inherently evil.

It's so morally reprehensible that it's beyond words. Truly evil
>>
>>81706925

Whine about what?

What's the best film with a black director, black writer, and an all-black cast?
>>
>>81700974
>>81700974
What was forced about Boyegas casting? Sure, a white dude could have done the role, but just because a white could do the job doesn't mean a black shouldnt.
>>
>>81707250

The original Finn character was a white rebel Han Solo like character that Han was going to pass the torch to before he died. Ray was going to fall in love with him, and then struggle with her choice between her love for Finn and her dedication to the force while she was training. So essentially a retelling of the Annakin/Padme story except with the genders swapped, and presumably with an opposite ending where Ray overcomes her passion and chooses the force in the third film and force-pushes Finn into the friendzone.

Abrams killed all of this because he literally said on the record the movie had too many white people and he demanded a black romantic interest for Ray. He ended up casting John Boyega. The original white Finn was going to be very similar to original series Han; a smuggler, hot-shot pilot, and rogue who is used to looking out for number one and has to be coerced into joining the rebellion, but only stays in the end because he has fallen in love with Ray. Han would have seen his younger self in him, this sets up tension between this new proxy-son and his real son, it also sets up scenes where old Han is trying to talk Finn into helping the rebellion and realizing that he's talking to his former self who has the same reactions he did back then "What good is a reward if you ain't around to use it?". Poe was originally just a small side character who was only in the first fifteen minutes of the first film and dies when they crash on the planet, original Finn would have been a smuggler locked up by the Empire that Poe breaks out to fly the tie-fighter because he isn't a pilot, and then entrusts him to find Ray before he dies, so Finn has to struggle with finding Ray for the man who saved him and died or following his natural instinct to run and save his own skin.

Once you know how it was originally supposed to go you can see how they splintered some of the character arc and gave some to black-Finn and some to Poe.
>>
>>81701838
How do you people peddle this horseshit with a straight face? When the Negro makes his own film, with his chosen themes, the white man chants "race bait!" "Self segregation" "Reverse racism". When the negro finds himself a place in white films and television all you can do is scream about white genocide and forced diversity. The negro can't win for losing. Face the truth that one such as yourself must have realized at one point. You don't want to see the negro. You hate his existence. Stop pretending that you want him to succeed in any capacity. The kikes have played the white man so well. It's a fucking shame.
>>
>>81700048
It's not diversity and that's why I hate it. Why people say they want diversity, they never really mean they want diversity, they just want to push an agenda or they want to do the same thing that they're complaining about (for example, instead of something being all white males, they'll make it all black females, that's not diversity).

Look at the new star wars films, among the original characters created by disney there are no white males on the good side, just white girls and minorities. The bad guys are literally only white males, except for one white female who is on screen for 5 minutes and covered in armor most of the time.

That's not diversity, if it was true diversity disney would have more women and minorities as bad guys in the movies, and they'd create original characters who were white males that were on the good side, but they don't, and call it diversity and I hate it.

They're just full of shit.
>>
>>81707250
>What was forced about Boyegas casting?

Abrams admitted he shoehorned a black guy into the role.
>>
File: polfights.webm (1MB, 268x480px) Image search: [Google]
polfights.webm
1MB, 268x480px
Is this accurate?
>>
File: 1443390126729.jpg (136KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1443390126729.jpg
136KB, 698x658px
>>81706335
>>81706335
I love how the comic shows the white woman afraid and reluctant but real life shows Daisy having a blast. Sorry /pol/ but white women will never fuck you no matter how often you vow to "protect" them from muh evil joos and negroes. They don't want you whiteknighting cucks.
>>
File: 1484669669275.jpg (4KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1484669669275.jpg
4KB, 250x235px
>>81707008
are you really spamming this shit in every sw thread?
>>
>>81707017
Why all black? Anyway, Top Five was a great comedy film and Get Out came out two months ago to praise from critics and non stop whining from white cucks.
>>
>>81707814
No, just a nigger picking on an autistic kid because he's weird and half his size.
>>
>>81707710
>When the Negro makes his own film, with his chosen themes, the white man chants "race bait!" "Self segregation" "Reverse racism".

Well, it is self-segregtion, but everybody does that and it's natural to do that. And I would argue the biggest criticism would be that it wasn't a very good film, or that films with all-black casts don't seem to be about anything other than slavery or racism or hooking up or gang violence or child soldiers. Those themes are well-worn, don't you think?

But if it's racist for a writer and director and all the actors to be the same race, then it's racist whether whites do it or blacks do it or Asians do it or Hispanics do it or Arabs do it, etc. But nobody expects a foreign film from Japan or China or Korea to have black people in the cast. Nobody expects a foreign film from Nigeria or Saudi Arabia or India to have white people in the cast.
>>
>>81700048
We shouldn't and I don't, what I hate about star wars is that it's made by disney and that it became a soulless money making franchise.
>>
>>81700048

>110 replies

Why the fuck do you idiots keep responding to this shit? You literally can't fucking help yourselves, can you?
>>
>>81707710
>When the Negro makes his own film, with his chosen themes, the white man chants "race bait!" "Self segregation" "Reverse racism".

Because they're being called out on their hypocrisy for doing the same things they complain about.
>>
>>81707850
>Sorry /pol/ but white women will never fuck you no matter how often you vow to "protect" them from muh evil joos and negroes.

If they want more white daughters to exist they will. And clearly a white daughter has a bigger advantage in life, more privilege in life, than any other race of daughter. Why would a parent intentionally stack the deck against a child? Jealousy?
>>
>>81708013
No one expects the Japanese to have negros in their films because there are none in their country. Same applies to your other examples. You see how America is different in this regard, yes?

And my main gripe is with the notion that you want blacks to be in films, but just their own films. Which is ridiculous, one, and false.
>>
>>81707981
So every /pol/ posters life then
>>
>>81707963
>Why all black?

Well, consider the fact that a larger percentage of films with all-white casts are considered superior films than the percentage of films with all-black casts that are considered superior films.

I haven't seen Top Five or Get Out, but I plan to. I've read Get Out was called "anti-white", hence cries of racism.

But just because a film has an all-white cast doesn't make it racist. You could argue that a racist might enjoy it. But racism is an attitude, a worldview, not a demographic.
>>
>>81708084
>>81708084
I see. So you're just complaining in response to others complaining? And you believe your metacomplaining to be a more viable and reasonable pursuit than Asians and Blacks wanting more representation in films? Tell me, how is getting angry at an entirely conceptual boogeyman a fruitful venture? Why is your cause more Righteous than that of the kikes Hollywood agenda or that of the SJW?
>>
>>81708032

Yeah why do people discuss anything on a discussion board? What were they thinking?
>>
>>81708267
Films with all black casts are exceedingly rare. To be frank with you, the fact that all black films are almost always Tyler Perry style romps or blatant Oscar bait might rend your latter point false.
>>
>>81700048

Why exactly do you not hate contrivances in Star Wars?
>>
>>81708190
Actually short people and autistic people are more likely to be liberal. That kid will probably grow up to be a great progressive.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/taller-people-politically-conservative_us_57b4ba18e4b0fd5a2f40e5ce

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=84183&postdays=45&postorder=asc&start=0
>>
>>81707482
Race has literally nothing to do with any of that though. They could have cast Ryan Renolds and done the exact same shit with the character.
>>
>>81708032
I'm lonely, I need to talk to people.
>>
>>81708285
lol you take posting on 4chan way to seriously go take pseudo-intelligence back to readdit where people will appreciate it.

All I'm saying is if you want films made by white people to be diverse, and then go and make your own films that are full of black people and not diverse, then you're a hypocrite who doesn't really want films to be diverse.
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>81701838
>A completely qualified black man getting hired to play a fictional role in a film produced by Shecklestien studios = theft from the white man

W E W L A D
>>
>>81700048

>only black guy in the galaxy
>has the voice and mannerisms of a typical american negro

bravo nolan
>>
>>81708177

Well, Japan was founded by Japanese people and America was founded by white people. The Japanese film industry was founded by Japanese people and America's film industry was founded by white people. So is it any surprise if the majority of directors or writers or actors in Japan or Japanese, or if the majority of directors or writers or actors in America are white?

Someone could argue that North America itself was discovered by people crossing the Bering Strait and now known as "Native Americans", but in all these calls for "diversity" in Hollywood, have black people been calling for filmmakers to cast more Native Americans in movies? Have black people been calling for more Asian Americans in movies? No, so they don't really care about "diversity", they care about their own race first, but use "diversity" as a vague appeal to some supposedly more moral ideal.

I didn't say I want blacks to only be in their own films. But if black people want there to be black directors and black actors in movies, be one, make them. Japanese people didn't ask permission to make films starring Japanese people. White people didn't ask permission to make films starring white people. They did it themselves. People make their own technology. But you can also use technology someone else has invented. People build their own industries. For example, India has Bollywood, Nigeria has Nollywood, etc.

Now, you could argue that since Hollywood was primarily founded by Jews, that that is why Jews have controlled the movie industry for so long, with a disproportionate amount of Jewish producers, directors, writers, actors, etc. But black people look at the supposed lack of diversity of actors in Hollywood and blame all white people, instead of the small subset of white people who get a free pass to Israel where there's a wall to keep out non-Jews.
>>
>>81700105
I actually enjoyed how they portrayed his character. To be honest I think it's only alt right neckbeards and true losers of society that have a problem with a black lead like boyega. He's a good actor and the film wouldn't have been magically all of a sudden kino if it was some white actor.

And that's coming from someone that thought the hurrah woman angle in fury road was almost a little too much (still loved that film, and in reality I think 4chinz conditioned me to be absurdly critical of that shit.) I haven't really watched any movies that made me go blleeeh feminism or bleeeh blm
>>
>>81701255
Americans can literally only think in black and white. They always forget about the other minorities.
>>
>>81708555
We'll made point, anon! Now, go watch some black films. A large percentage of you white folk, just go to your local theatre and purchase 100s of millions of dollars worth of tickets to the next Tyler Perry film. Now, once you've done this, it makes sense for you to ask for representation, right? I mean, a large portion of the viewing populace is being excluded.

Here's the thing, more blacks aren't being included in films solely so the kikes can strike themselves over how virtuous they are. Blacks are profitable. They've made Tyler Perry's mediocre ass a billionaire. When you make a movie for them, they show up and show out. Being mad at blacks is foolish. They spend more money when they're in films. That's capitalism, baby.
>>
>>81708177
>Which is ridiculous, one, and false.

I don't see how it's ridiculous or "false" -- whatever that means.

NO ONE should be forced to pander or include and no one should feel the brunt of being lamented for not including or pandering.

If blacks want to be in more film, they should... MAKE THE FILMS THEY WANT TO SEE. Not cry for a change in the race of a character, which is purely superficial.
>>
>>81708914
>Americans can literally only think in black and white
Correction: black and "white".
>>
I didn't like him because he was fat
>>
>>81709035
>I didn't like him because he was fat
He was pandering to the american audience.
>>
>>81709007
Who is being forced, though? If you want a pander free Hollywood, why not make your own? Make your own pander free films, don't bitch about blacks being included, or women being in leading roles. People who are against those things should make their own films without those things.
>>
>>81708285
>Asians and Blacks wanting more representation in films?

Representation is a myth. Anyone posing as a "representative" of you is not you, it's them. Anyone claiming to speak for you is not you, it's them.

If an Asian actor wants to be in more films, there is nothing stopping them from starring in a film they make themself, especially with the advent of digital cameras and digital storage and their decreasing costs, even crowdfunding, even smartphones. Or moving to a country where their acting career may be more successful. Nobody owes you a job, it's a marketplace of talent (although oftentimes, connections, nepotism).

Fran Lebowitz said "it is not possible for the culture to make up for the society." Which is what calls for more "diversity" in films is. And most of the time "diversity" is simply code for "black", and not "Native American" or "Chinese" or "Filipino", etc.
>>
>>81708013
>Hispanic
>Race

Leave this thread.
>>
>>81708366
>the fact that all black films are almost always Tyler Perry style romps or blatant Oscar bait might rend your latter point false.

No, it shows that "black films" tend to be either very low quality, or hoping to win an Oscar (typically by playing the Race Card).
>>
>>81706133
cause they Dindu Nuffins! truth is stronger than racism.
>>
>>81709253
The Oscar bait films are of high quality more often than not. They just hope to use race to launch their 8.5/10 into Oscar contention. Every minority group in this country does that.
>>
>>81700048
Why aren't there a whole lot of Hispanic/Latino male actors?
>>
>>81709003
Are you retarded? You really don't get it do you?

I'm saying if you complain about a lack of diversity in films because they're too white, but don't complain about a lack of diversity in films, or make films, that are full of black people, you're a hypocrite who doesn't really care about diversity.

No need to get so defensive over black people in films, I'm not attacking that you over sensitive cuck.
>>
>>81700048
Franchise built by white nerds
>>
>>81709003

And Tyler Perry and other rich black people could choose to produce more films with black actors.
>>
>>81700105
Jew Jew can't write for shit

The first Star Trek film and Super 8 were ok tho
>>
>>81709398
How much dindu could a Dindu dindu if a Dindu dindu nuffin?
>>
>>81709142
>Make your own pander free films, don't bitch about blacks being included, or women being in leading roles.

That's kind of like saying "if you don't like the ads on TV, make your own." It's being forced down your throat.

You could say "if you don't like the movies, don't watch", but blacks in Hollywood would have none of that.

People simply think they are entitled to jobs.
>>
>>81709222

>The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race"[38] and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.[39]

But they also count Non-White Hispanic, White Hispanic, etc.

You think Hispanic or Latino is not a race? Then what is La Raza about?
>>
>>81709880
Hispanic just means Spanish blood, I believe

Latino means someone from the Latin continent
>>
>>81709402

I'm saying that it seems like there's no middle for all-black films, they are either 1/10 or 10/10.

But you could argue that even foreign films hope to use race to launch their movie into Oscar contention.
>>
>>81708450

That's the entire point though. The only reason Boyega was cast in the part was because he WAS black. Because Abrams said there were too many white people on the cast (google it) and specifically wanted a black romantic lead for his white female lead. Boyega's casting has everything to do with race.
>>
>>81709637
>>81709637
I don't know how else to explain this. Blacks want representation in films that they watch. Everyone does. The reason that diversity in black films isn't a point of discussion is because only blacks watch them. It isn't about "non white males must be featured in every facet of every aspect of society". It's "I want people who look like me to be in the things that I watch." That's it. The only reason studios are forcing diversity is because it is profitable for them. Blacks not complaining about the lack of non blacks in black made films is only hypocritical if you think humans aren't entirely self serving senpai.
>>
>>81710013
So? Why is Chris Hemsworth cast as the lead major, big budget blockbusters despite the fact that he can't act to save his life? Because he's a big, handsome white guy with nice abs. Why does Taylor Swift get shilled to millions of tweens despite the fact that she is an objectively mediocre singer? Because she's a tall, pretty white girl who looks like a barbie. There are literally countless random white people across all forms of popular entertainment who are famous solely because they happen to be gorgeous and white, and I have never once seen anyone complaining about that on here. People are acting like most celebrities are chosen based on talent as opposed to aesthetics and marketability, and somehow Boyega being cast was a significant departure from that standard. In reality, 99% of the time these big budget films just go with whichever (generally white) chad/stacey happens to be most marketable at the moment. If every once in a while, they decide to make that chad a Jamal just so they can hit every demographic and make some more cash, who gives a shit?
>>
>>81708862
>>>/Leftypol/
>>
>>81710728
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>81700908
>That pic
Come ravage me big daddy, my husband and kids won't be home till another 5 hours.
>>
>>81711497
Whitebois can't compete
>>
>>81710710
>Blacks want representation in films that they watch.

Why? I don't watch Akira Kurosawa films and demand representation in them. Besides, "representatives" should really only exist to negotiate on your behalf, like an agent or lawyer in Hollywood.

The question is whether black people like films less if there are no black people in them.

If people in a film have to look like you in order for you to empathize with them, you may just be a racist.

>The only reason studios are forcing diversity is because it is profitable for them.

Actually, no. It's more profitable for studios to cast bankable movie stars. Like casting Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell rather than an unknown actress. That movie bombed, but it probably would have bombed harder with an unknown actress.

"Diversity" is profitable in the sense of PR, public relations, social capital. Studios want to virtue signal that they're "progressive." But take the new Ghostbusters for example. Women didn't rush out in droves to see it. So the groups who say they want "representation" in film don't always back it up with buying tickets. Because the quality of a film matters, and not the color of the people on screen.
>>
>>81710728

Hollywood at the money level doesn't care about race, they care about what sells. They care about shekels. Read the wikileaks Sony emails. Sony was considering a new action trilogy staring Denzel and the execs had to explain that even though they loved Denzel and a lot of them were personal fans, they had to argue against it, because outside of europe and north america all the markets they are trying to sell to will not accept a black lead and won't go see movies with them. Especially China, but not limited to there. The reason Hemsworth and Swift are popular are because they sell, because attractive white people are popular with every race on earth including blacks and every race likes looking at them. If blacks moved entertainment franchises worldwide hollywood would cast mostly blacks for all their films.

Boyega is the opposite of this. Most star wars fans are not racist and don't have a problem with a black lead. But Boyega isn't being cast for the reasons that Hemsworth or Swift are. He was cast because Abrams wants to push the idea of a black/white romance. And look at the rest of the force awakens, look at the scene during the attack with all the fast cuts. Every single member of the heroic alliance is female, an alien, or a non-white minority. Every single member of the Empire is a white European male with one blond white european female who never takes her helmet off.

People are not mad because Boyega is black. They are mad because they know it's an agenda being pushed by someone who wants to use entertainment to change how they think. To make them think one race is evil. To make them hate one race and gender specifically. They sense how artificial it is. How forced.
>>
>>81700048
I don't. I'm fine with it. I like Boyega and think he's a good actor. I liked Rey too. I wish Saoirse Ronan had kept her mouth shut during casting and had been chosen, but the character is fine.
>>
>>81711900
>How forced.
>forced
kek
>>
>>81710728
>There are literally countless random white people across all forms of popular entertainment who are famous solely because they happen to be gorgeous and white, and I have never once seen anyone complaining about that on here.

Well, I suppose self-pity and jealousy and victim complexes are more common on /r9k/, but you can find it on /tv/ too.

>People are acting like most celebrities are chosen based on talent as opposed to aesthetics and marketability, and somehow Boyega being cast was a significant departure from that standard.

Actors are cast on marketability, bankability. But Oscar nominees are based on talent. With #OscarsSoWhite, it ignored the possiblity that there are a greater number of talented white actors than black actors.

Was Boyega cast because he was more marketable? No, his casting even hurt TFA's gross in China. Was Boyega cast because he was the best actor? Maybe the best unknown black actor they could find. But he was cast because he was black. And the character was made black due to forced diversity.

But does Hollywood, which has a disproportionate amount of Jewish producers, directors, writers, and actors, want more "diversity" when it comes to who owns the biggest movie studios? No. They're perfectly fine with race-based nepotism and favoritism.

>In reality, 99% of the time these big budget films just go with whichever (generally white) chad/stacey happens to be most marketable at the moment.

Yes, that's why calls for "diversity" are misguided. Filmmaking is a business, it exists to make a profit. Actors who gross more on average will get cast in bigger roles. People can make indie films with whoever they want, they just might not make any money (the film or the actor). That's the tension between business and art, selling out and authenticity.
>>
>>81711497

Enjoy your cervical cancer. 64% of African-Americans have HPV.
>>
File: teevee.jpg (54KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
teevee.jpg
54KB, 772x198px
Hey guys what's up
>>
why pandering to white males is good but pandering to girls and blacks bad
>>
File: IMG_1436.jpg (49KB, 385x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1436.jpg
49KB, 385x281px
>>81700048
Where are the new alien characters?
>>
Finn is actually great. It's Rey I can't stand.
>>
>>81711900
The films smashed box office records globally so apparently, people everywhere are more than willing to see films with black leads. Maybe the Sony execs just didn't know what they were talking about and the Disney execs who made Star Wars had a clearer understanding of the market? Seeing as black American rappers and athletes are huge globally, it's not really much of a stretch to think that blacks can also headline these big budget action films. Disney allowing Boyega to be cast (because at the end of the day it's their call, not some random director which they could replace in a heartbeat) could just be a logical reaction to domestic and international becoming more accustomed to blacks in film.
>>
>>81712229

Ask the average black guy if he wants to see a white girl starring in a movie, or a black girl. Hell, ask them which one out of those two they want to talk to at a party.

Oh wait, they must have been brainwashed right? They must have internalized racism.

Non-white casting doesn't pander to non-whites. It panders to sjw-whites who hate and despise their own race and wish harder than anyone that they could just hurry up and die off. It literally panders to the most racist hateful people on earth.
>>
>>81712329
It made a ton of money because of its name.
>>
>>81711900
This entire post is what's wrong with any discussion about race and representation in any situation. The idea that whites achieve things based on merit and Blacks achieve based on outside help is one that people won't let go. No matter how much mental gymnastics they must do to hold on to this belief, they cannot reconcile with themselves that Blacks might have the same qualities that whites have. Why do you think Jew Jew Abrams had this iron grip on TFA? If the disney execs thought casting of a black male lead would hurt their profits enough, nothing JJ could have said would convince them to let Boyega on. Clearly, they thought that casting Boyega in a leading role was more profitable than not. The notion that Hollywood casts black males dispite their massive unprofitibility because of some kikes ambitions is delusional.
>>
>>81712141
This is a lie. Don't let this whiteboi dicklet scare you off dis BBC.
>>
File: IMG_1082.jpg (355KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1082.jpg
355KB, 800x589px
>>81712077
Dubs + a cogent argument? Well, whatta ya know?
>>
>>81712077
>No, his casting even hurt TFA's gross in China
It outperformed Rouge One, which didn't have a black lead. Additionally, Star Wars has always been a far more popular franchise in the west so it makes perfect sense that the studio would make casting decisions that focus on the US/European market at the expense of a maybe losing a handful of Chinese viewers.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/rogue-one-china-opening-box-office-1201954650/
>>
>>81701082
Landwhale detected
>>
>>81707963
>get out
The director was half white faggot.

Try again
>>
>>81712754
People it's half white know?

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>81712329
>The films smashed box office records globally so apparently, people everywhere are more than willing to see films with black leads.

So it wouldn't have smashed those records just as well if they had cast a white person instead of Boyega?

Oh it would have? Would have done the same numbers?

Then I guess it doesn't mean that people were "more than willing to see films with black leads" it means they wanted to see the new star wars.

>could just be a logical reaction to domestic and international becoming more accustomed to blacks in film

North America and Europe doesn't have a problem with blacks in film. The problem is non-white markets, even though it's really difficult for some people to process that. And they are not becoming "more accustomed". Boyega hurt box office across most of the asian nations, who generally feel the way about black people that sjw imagine white people feel about black people. But you can't measure how much it hurt it because the new star wars franchise would have been a massive success no matter who you cast and what race. It's an old trick, and used in all media. "We need more minorities in comics, for the fans own good" "But sir they won't buy new minority characters, sales are in the tank" "Okay well make iron man black, make thor a woman, make spiderman latino/black, just change most of the most popular characters to minorities, therefore if they want to buy their favorite characters books then they will be forced to support minority characters" Sound familiar? "Lets put Boyaga in star wars, if star wars fans want to see the new one they will be forced to go, then we can say look, blacks in movies like this are popular"

If you want to test your "Other markets are becoming more accepting" theory then wait and see how the black panther movie with the predominately black cast does in China and the rest of asia. And when you see it's box office results remember this conversation.
>>
>>81712754
LMAO. What a time. The one drop rule don't apply when they do something you cumskins want credit for.
>>
>>81712477
>Clearly, they thought that casting Boyega in a leading role was more profitable than not.

No. They knew that literally no matter who they cast in the part and what race they were the new star wars was going to do massive numbers worldwide.
>>
>>81712229

Why is pandering to white males good? Traditionally, white males have had more disposable income than women and blacks.

So if someone is in business to make money, target the people who have the most money.
>>
>>81712329
>could just be a logical reaction to domestic and international becoming more accustomed to blacks in film.

TFA did well despite Boyega, not because of him. He was carried by a franchise.
>>
>>81712958
>one drop rule

The average north america black is 30% white. Including you.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/25/science/23andme-genetic-ethnicity-study.html
>>
>>81712908
>Boyega hurt box office across most of the asian nations
Do you have any proof of that? After all, it did outperform Rouge One in China. It's quite possible that Asian audiences are indifferent to the presence of one black guy in a blockbuster film which isn't centered on black/urban themes.
>>
>>81712908
You have a stark recency bias. Think about a time before Internet culture. When black people headlined tons of movies and they performed well. When original black superheroes sold just as well or just as poorly as white originals. Your posts about black marketability being weak and thus they are forced into white roles reeks of someone who hasn't been following pop culture pre 2010. Basketball stars commonly get huge in Asian markets. Explain why movie stars supposedly don't and can't do the same because Asians don't like looking at black people.
>>
How the fuck did this nigger even know what a "boyfriend" is?

I doubt totalitarian slavers like the empire would allow them to know about these things.
>>
>>81712416
>Ask the average black guy if he wants to see a white girl starring in a movie, or a black girl. Hell, ask them which one out of those two they want to talk to at a party.

This is another thing black people refuse to admit. Black men are twice as likely to marry someone of another race than black women. Black women are the least likely to be married, and simply in less demand by all races, whereas white women are in highest demand by all races.

Evolution doesn't play fair. It finds something that works and goes with it.
>>
>>81713141
Yeah but where is the proof that Boyega hurt sales in ANY market?
>>
>>81713169
People in general just don't understand that China doesn't have an attachment to Star Wars. /poltv/ just has an agenda to push.
>>
I just don't like Boyega's face. It has nothing to do with him being black, or not wanting diversity in Star Wars. I like Lando just fine, I'm fine with black Star Wars characters. Boyega is just weird looking.

If they cast someone else who wasn't so weird looking I would have been fine with it. It's a shame, because Boyega seems to be a nice guy in interviews.
>>
I don't. I actually enjoyed Boyega's performance, I think he should have been the main character instead of What's her name
>>
>>81713216
This is more a symptom of the representation of the American black women (both by the media and the black woman herself). The same thing happens to Asian men, yet somehow Asian women have breed with them enough to have 4 billion pakis and Orientals running about.
>>
>>81712477
>The idea that whites achieve things based on merit and Blacks achieve based on outside help is one that people won't let go.

Yes, based on the history of white innovation and invention vs the history of black innovation and discovery. Why did the film industry begin in California and not Africa?

>The notion that Hollywood casts black males dispite their massive unprofitibility because of some kikes ambitions is delusional.

Casting a black male did hurt their profits in Asia, because it turns out most Asians don't like black people. But the Star Wars franchise is so large, with such a long history, that a tentpole like TFA could still make money no matter who they cast for social media "diversity" points.
>>
>>81713169
>It's quite possible that Asian audiences are indifferent to the presence of one black guy in a blockbuster film

There is no way for me to prove this to you, all I can say that if you spend time in asian nations living with asian people and become friends enough that they are comfortable talking around you, you will find that the caricature of the tobacco-spitting MAGA-hat wearing whiteboy racist is a pale shadow of the reality of what the average asian person thinks about black people.
>>
>>81712527

It's true.

http://www.healio.com/infectious-disease/vaccine-preventable-diseases/news/online/%7B77933c4c-2c15-4a72-8bf0-42019103df45%7D/high-risk-hpv-prevalent-among-us-adults
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db280.pdf
>>
The first Star War was about coupling pulp fiction with improved special effects. This new Star Wars is about infusing a classic franchise with modern sensibilities (e.g. neo-diversity, Marvel-esque quips, modern pacing). It's not as ambitious and more corporate, so that kinda bugs me.
>>
I don't because I'm not an asshurt SJW or alt-nigger that complains about everything.

>>81713300
>I like everything about him except he looks kinda funny
LMAO FAAAAAAG! Go suck a dick faggot rofl
>>
>>81713196
>Basketball stars commonly get huge in Asian markets

Yeah there are so many white basketball superstars to compete with them. And you are talking about arguments with bias.
>>
>>81713405
>neo-diversity
Adding the prefix "neo" to words doesn't make them a new thing you pseudo-intellectual faggot. Now go read some more Wikipedia.
>>
>>81712568

Rogue One also isn't a "main" Star Wars film. Apart from CGI Tarkin and CGI Leia and James Earl Jones voice, it's not essential viewing. Which is also demonstrated in that everybody rebel in it dies.
>>
>>81713443
>white basketball stars to compete with them
This is entirely irrelevant to your point of blacks not being well received or marketable to Asians.
>>
>>81713357
Everyone knows that east Asians hate blacks. That doesn't mean that they are entirely unreceptive of blacks in media.
>>
>>81713491
Speaking of rogue one where were the bothans? Tall white robe wearing rebel lady said many bothans died for the death star info. I recall seeing a total of 0 bothans in rogue one.
>>
>>81713348
>Casting a black male did hurt their profits in Asia, because it turns out most Asians don't like black people.
I'm still waiting for someone to back up this claim. Racism isn't even a valid explanation either. Old school ultra racists in the deep south love football to death even though it's an extremely black form of entertainment at this point. Racism so extreme that you won't even watch a film which features a member of a certain race is rare in real life. Most racists fall into the "I don't want them dating my daughter and living in my neighborhood but other than that I don't give a shit what they do" category.
>>
>>81700105
Did anybody else notice how the characters spoke like they were in a Marvel movie instead of a Star Wars movie? Compared to the PT and even the OT, they talk like modern people on earth and it was really distracting.
>>
File: 1469980664394.png (567KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469980664394.png
567KB, 698x720px
>>81701539
Because he's repulsive to look at for 2 hours?
>>
>>81713485
I'm so sorry you're threatened by anything above meme-grade discussion.
>>
>>81700105
This.

It was all very cringe worthy, all of it.
>>
File: CarlFacepalm.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
CarlFacepalm.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
It's not diversity, it's carefully calculated and focus-tested design-by-comittee. It's so blatantly trying to appeal to as many demographics as possible that I can't "buy in" to the story for even a second. It's a product designed to rake in as much money as possible, designed to maximize viewers without care for their experience. Did they pay money? Good, that's all that matters.

It's so fucking transparent and makes every shot, scene, dialogue and story beat completely predictable. The more sexually & racially diverse group are the good guys and will prevail over the less diverse group.

Did anyone over the age of 5 ever have a moment where they thought, "wow this strong, conventionally attractive womyn who dont need no man and can beat up trained soldiers with a stick without breaking a sweat might have a character flaw, inconsistent philosophy, or be in legitimate danger I wonder if she'll make it out alive?" Of course not.

It's not respectful or progressive in the least. It's shameless, artless pandering.

And no, I don't post on /r/-thedolan or /pol/. The Force just grants me the gift of recognizing obvious trends in media.
>>
>>81713326
This. I'm totally on board with him, I just don't like how his backstory was written.
>>
>>81713642
>Implying I'm the one that's threatened
That must be why you didn't argue with anything I said at all. I'll give you another reply.
>>
I have no problem with blacks in Star Wars or my bedroom. Literal cuck here who almost weekly watches his wife get railed by other men, usually black.
>>
>>81713592
They can't, really. They're the same people who are convinced that blacked.com is patronized by mostly niggers, the same people that aren't aware that 80 percent of black music is purchased by whites. They don't want to live in a world where people find niggers remotely appealing in any way. So they grasp at straws and plug their ears and ignore anything that tells them otherwise.
>>
>>81708862
>replies to a post that specifies it isn't about race
>replies with it being about race

Why do SJW/PC nut bags always push the topic towards a confrontation? Anon made a valid point about the movies tendency towards "over hyping" characters/scenes. But instead of countering him with something relevant towards the actual movie/acting, you try to turn it into a race/skin color thing.

Fuck off.
>>
>>81713577
Bothans died for Death Star 2, nigger. You knew this.
>>
File: HumanAccomplishment.jpg (80KB, 512x732px) Image search: [Google]
HumanAccomplishment.jpg
80KB, 512x732px
>>81712477
>The idea that whites achieve things based on merit and Blacks achieve based on outside help is one that people won't let go

Dunno where they could have gotten a crazy idea like that.
>>
>>81712278
Hideous
>>
File: 1259948683676.jpg (20KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
1259948683676.jpg
20KB, 350x277px
>>81713788
Apparently I can remember exact quotes but can't remember what movie they're from.
>>
>>81700048
>diversity

Is that what you call shoe horned diversity quotas?

>token black guy
>token stronk female
>token jew
>token asian
>token nostalgia get
>token evil white man

It's like they tried to solve the token black character thing by turing every single thing into a token.
>>
>>81713695
Argue your ad-hom? There's not much to say against surface level insults. Since I don't have much to go on other than you complaining about "pseudo-intellectualism", my best guess is you're the type that thinks nothing is a symbol.

What do I mean by neo-diversity? An example would be making protagonists female to deliberately please a social group.
>>
>>81713790
You've entirely missed my point, but thanks for being proving that nigs aren't the only illiterate ones.
>>
>>81700940

>no reason

Except being traumatized by watching a Stormtrooper die horribly and then the First Order shooting everyone else
>>
>>81701840
Rapid response
>>
>>81713882

It's alright. History is racist too, I know.

We can fix it by making more scientific figures black in historical dramas as well as star wars. That way your feels won't be hurt.
>>
>>81713871
>An example would be making protagonists female to deliberately please a social group.
>Calling that neo-diversity
That's called business. Do you really think Disney is sitting there reading The Big Book of SJW Demands and how to answer them? They're making a decision about what will generate the most revenue. An inclusive movie that leaves every member of the audience engaged and likely to see another movie is all Disney gives a fuck about. Do they care that it's inclusive for the sake of exclusivity? Of course they fucking don't. They care about money, that is it.
>>
>>81714079

They are not reading that book.

They are writing it.
>>
>>81714139
Alright sure but they're doing that because it's profitable and that's it.
>>
>>81714060
Again. How does every argument with you people degenerate into baby talk and stump speeches? I won't bother with your figures, which are accurate but limited in scope. However, my point wasn't about the achievements or lack thereof of blacks. Whether or not the reasoning for having this mentality is rooted in fact is irrelevant. What matters is that this mentality hinders any discussion of race, because the holders of this mentality are unable to see blacks as people capable of achieving things through their own merit. Which even the most pig headed of you knows is factually incorrect, as rare as it might be.
>>
Because there is no reason that anyone should have to fill their universe with token if he doesnt want to
>>
>>81714079
>That's called business. Do you really think Disney is sitting there reading The Big Book of SJW Demands and how to answer them? They're making a decision about what will generate the most revenue. An inclusive movie that leaves every member of the audience engaged and likely to see another movie is all Disney gives a fuck about. Do they care that it's inclusive for the sake of exclusivity? Of course they fucking don't. They care about money, that is it.

Yeah, I agree. Like I said, it all feels a little corporate. Lucas was never a great visionary, but he wasn't making his movies based on demographics data.
>>
>>81707250
I'm not saying that a white should've gotten the role. If the script had called for a black man then thats the type of person they should have casted. If it was more open ended and just called for a 20 something year old male; then there are dozens of other, better actors than Boyega. Matter of fact there are other better black actors who are around Boyega's age.
>>
Diversity ruins everything because its always forced and sticks out like sore thumb.

Like for example the scene in the hobbit 2 where suddenly niggers and chinks are in the background and the excuse was
>muh trade city so it ok
but seriously it broke your immersion because they stuck out but then were gone again in the next scene so why the fuck have them in the first place?

Why come up with "that" scene where you can shoehorn in some niggers for five seconds just to remember people that they exist
>>
>>81714294
Who doesn't want to? The perso. Who made TFA would've included a full penetration BLACKED scene if Disney would let him.
>>
>>81712908
>If you want to test your "Other markets are becoming more accepting" theory then wait and see how the black panther movie with the predominately black cast does in China and the rest of asia. And when you see it's box office results remember this conversation.

All good points in your post but especially this one.
>>
>black = diverse
Holy shit
>>
>>81713147
>The average north america black is 30% white.

The more you know.

Also, if they want reparations they should go after the white people with their same surname, because most African-Americans got their surname from the surname of their slave owners.
>>
>>81714420
I don't know. You don't think that there were better white or black or Asian 20 something female actors than Daisy Ridley? The best actor rarely gets the role.
>>
>>81714493
thats how it is in america
>>
>>81714434
a jew pushing for degeneracy aint something new
>>
>>81713225

Well, we can't really compare TFA with Boyega to a release of TFA without Boyega. But the fact that he was removed or hidden on posters in certain markets and the fact that his toys sold less are indicators.

Whites in America get shit on for being racist, but foreigners are much more racist.
>>
>>81713225
>Yeah but where is the proof that Boyega hurt sales in ANY market?

Guess what will happen when hes blacking the new asian girl in the movie
>>
>>81713339

Well, it's even possible that some of the white slaveowners in America were ugly as fuck, so an African-American woman who is descended from them may be considered less attractive than a "nubian queen" like Lupita Nyong'o.
>>
>>81713405

This.

Corporative diversity is different than organic diversity. Top-down diversity is faker than bottom-up diversity.
>>
>>81713577

I wondered this too watching Rogue One, but apparently "many Bothans died" to get the plans in Return of the Jedi, not the plans in Star Wars.
>>
>>81714679
China likes black people more than white Americans. Basketball is their biggest sport by a lot and the NBA's largest market.
>>
>>81713592

Well, Asians are even more ultra racist than "old school ultra racists in the deep south" who have been exposed to things like the NBA and the NFL and rap for decades.

Someone could say that Star Wars has simply never been as popular in Asia. But Boyega was not featured on TFA posters in Asia, but was featured in a smaller size off to the side or even not appearing on the poster. I'll assume that was based on market testing and not simply a racist poster maker.
>>
>>81713685
>It's not diversity, it's carefully calculated and focus-tested design-by-comittee.

This.

Also the same really Hillary lost.
>>
>>81700048
I dont hate Finn but Rey's marrysue
>>
>>81714983
The democrats lost because they've forgotten about middle America. Not because they should've been nicer to Trump's core.
>>
>>81713696
>Literal cuck here who almost weekly watches his wife get railed by other men, usually black.

Since I've always been curious about what makes cucks tick...Do you imagine yourself as the guy fucking your wife? Or do you enjoy feeling emasculated and ashamed and powerless?
>>
>>81714679
Why was Boyega so fucking ugly in TFA? He isn't exactly young Denzel but in his other movies he looks less like a crazed ape.
>>
>>81713405
Leia was a prototypical feminist character. She literally uses the bondage of slavery and female objectification to kill her oppressor.

Being loudmouthed, individualised and self-reliant was what defined her character. She wasn't the stereotypical princess that needed to be saved (though she was still a princess that needed to be saved).

it's just that no one needed to label her a feminist when it came out because identity politics wasn't the garbage heap it is today.
>>
>>81713763

Are you writing that from China or Japan? I don't know if you know this, but many countries have ethnic pride, and the very fact that they are a country means most people in their country share the same ethnicity. When China walks their flag in the Olympic Opening Ceremonies, how many black people do you see? Hell, even in Japan I think I've read that they view people in Okinawa as "less than."

But I am convinced that blacked.com is spammed on /tv/ mostly by black people, or SJW trolls trying to trigger people.

You people think racism is some American invention, but America is actually the least racist country, that's how much racism is prevalent worldwide. And people don't realize that racism evolved, because evolution is all about genes, and competition between them.
>>
>>81713766

SJWs are also content with thinking an insult is enough, "You're racist." End of conversation. They don't actually care about helping people become less racist, or ways that people could become less racist. They just want to use an ad hominem attack to discredit the speaker, and therefore anything they say, so they don't have to respond to any argument.

And they probably have no solution, except "don't be racist", without telling racists how.
>>
>>81715220
Black people do not watch interracial porn in any significant numbers. Im still a member of bgol, probably the largest adult forum for black people on the net and the threads are 90% black women.

Most black porn is produced for black people. Interracial porn, especially shit like blacked, is produced for white people.
>>
>>81715220
You don't honestly believe that the BLACKED posting is actual black men, right? C.mon, man.
>>
>>81714079
>Do you really think Disney is sitting there reading The Big Book of SJW Demands and how to answer them? They're making a decision about what will generate the most revenue.

No, they see which way the wind is blowing and want to avoid boycotts and backlash. Like Pepsi had. Like United Airlines had.

The film industry doesn't tick off demographic checkboxes out of profit, they do it out of fear, now that the Internet will scream like babies anytime they perceive any "unfairness" in film casting. Like Ghost in the Shell. Like Iron Fist.

Sure, business would like to hit every demographic to increase appeal, but if a certain demographic has more disposable income, they will target them first.
>>
>>81715220

If you made all the racist people on earth disappear overnight, practically the only people left the next day would be white.

The idea that nearly all of the non-white nations on earth are far more racist and intolerant, in almost every way, than the white ones is a bridge too far for most liberal whites, because the only people they really enjoy portraying as the enemy are whites themselves. After all, if you say Chinese, or Indian, or African people are racist, you risk being called racist yourself.
>>
>>81714139
devastating post
>>
>>81714283
>What matters is that this mentality hinders any discussion of race, because the holders of this mentality are unable to see blacks as people capable of achieving things through their own merit.

People can recognize achievements of blacks achieved through their own merit. Michael Jordan. Tiger Woods. Usain Bolt. Oprah. Tupac. Dr. Dre. Even Tyler Perry.

People can also recognize when people are given a job because they fill a "diversity quota." Like John Boyega.
>>
>>81715528
Can someone give me a quick rundown regarding this white victim complex? How do you go from ruling the planet, subjugating its people and dividing them by race and ethnicity, to convincing yourself that you are the only group of not racists? In all of two and a half generations? Is it just another brand of white man burdernism? American Exceptionalism but adopted by euroshits?
>>
>>81715597
This might be accurate, sure. But the people ITT and in most threads on this site will write off the supposed achievements of the blacks you listed as well. Hell, I'm genuinely surprised that anyone on 4chan would think that the athletic and musical achievements of blacks are something to be recognized.
>>
>>81714941

nahhhhh
>>
>>81714493

Political correctness is basically based on marketspeak, advertising, corporatespeak. You don't say what it really is, you give a positive spin on it, or make a vague appeal to something bigger, or obsfucate something behind jargon.

So "diverse" is code for "black", "pro-choice" is code for "killing babies", "Department of Defense" is code for "Department of War", "body positivity" is code for "fat", etc.

There's movie from 1990 called Crazy People.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_People

In the movie, an ad exec starts making truthful advertisements but gets committed into a psychiatric hospital. There, other crazy people make more "truth in advertising" pitches. Which is basically what Don Rickles did, no filter, not PC at all, the brutal ugly truth.
>>
>>81715701

>i'm surprised that individuals have individual opinions
>>
>>81714941
>China likes black people more than white Americans.

Oh so they marry a lot of blacks over there?
>>
>>81700048
>Diversity.
>>
>>81715055

People liked Trump because he spoke off-the-cuff, and came off as more authentic than Hillary, who came off as focus-tested, walking on eggshells, phony, "lying Hillary."

Trump lies too but that's what conmen do.
>>
>>81715402
>Interracial porn, especially shit like blacked, is produced for white people.

So black men don't like white women? Is that your argument?
>>
>>81715415

There's definitely black men on /tv/ and some of them are even janitors or mods I think.

Then again, the trolls who are blackedposters are probably white trolls. Or raiders from Leddit.
>>
>>81716081
They do, but if you think that the black male is a large enough demographic, and a wealthy enough demographic to keep an industry as large as IC porn afloat then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>81715647

How do you think Chinese people feel about Africans? Or Arabs feel about Chinese? Israelis feel about Arabs? Rwandan Hutu feel about Rwandan Tutsis? You can do a breakdown like that for almost every nation in Africa, or any nation in Asia, I mean what do you think Koreans and Japanese think of each other?

Try an consider the idea that they devil you imagine behind every white mask doesn't even wear a mask in the rest of the world. All the ones I mentioned and countless more are not secret hatreds. They are in the open.
>>
>>81715528

I agree. And it was a white man who ended slavery in America. And throughout history, whites have probably been the majority of people who abolished slavery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline

Meanwhile, most slave ships that came to America were owned by Jews. And Columbus who "spearheaded the transatlantic slave trade" was Jewish.
>>
>>81714941
>China likes black people more than white Americans

Are you fucking high?

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/27/china-and-india-have-a-huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people
>>
>>81716393
Why do people use this to make a point? Of course the people with power are going to be the ones to end an institution like slavery. The blacks certainly weren't gonna end slavery by themselves.
>>
>>81715647
>How do you go from ruling the planet, subjugating its people and dividing them by race and ethnicity, to convincing yourself that you are the only group of not racists?

Vastly successful conquerors and colonizers can end up feeling more guilty later on, hence white guilt.

And the argument wasn't that whites are the "only group of not racists." It's that white guilt due to a high level of white achievements, and a history of imperialism and colonization, makes whites feel more guilty for being racist, and try not to be racist.

Everyone else is content being as racist as they've always been, since racism is natural and normal.
>>
>>81700048
Finn was the only fun character behind kylo
>>
>Hiring people based solely on skin color and gender

Why do we need to make this complicated? It's fucking unethical.
>>
>>81716486
What is any rebellion ever
>>
>>81716614
Name 1, (one), succesful rebellion that involved a group as comparatively tiny as blacks in America were at that time.
>>
>>81715701

I don't think people would write them off. I think people on this site would tell people to stay in their own lane.

Notice of all the people I mentioned, only Tyler Perry is an actor.

People can mention Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, Sidney Poitier, Will Smith, Eddie Murphy, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Tucker, Idris Elba, Chiwetel Ejiofor, other big name black actors, but there is certainly a lack of good Oscar-worthy African-American actors. For example, John Boyega is British.

Some writers have even wondered if British black people give better performances in African-American roles.
>>
>>81716751

Who was selling the slaves in Africa?
>>
>>81716486
>Of course the people with power are going to be the ones to end an institution like slavery. The blacks certainly weren't gonna end slavery by themselves.

You mean in Africa?

Do you think Jews abducted all those slaves in Africa and didn't buy them from slave traders?
>>
>black people make me uncomfortable: the thread
>>
>>81716751
Star Wars?
>>
>>81716888

Affirmative action makes people uncomfortable, since it's based on racism while pretending to fight it.
>>
>>81716849
>Avoiding the question:The Post
>>81716860
Muh boy, once the slaves were in the states they were in the states. By the time abolition rolled around they weren't importing slaves by the dozens of millions anymore. That is entirely irrelevant.
>>
>>81700048
Because it's forced, no pun
>>
>>81714943
>>81714679
>>81714601
Literally all the posters prove is that there is a graphic designer who works at Disney who has a similar mindset as many of people in this thread. The poster came out before the film, so it can't logically be used as proof that Boyegas presence hurt ticket sales in Asia. We already know that some people think that black actors hurt ticket sales in China, but where is the proof of this actually being the case?
>>
I have no problem with the diversity. Just write the characters better and have them not act like your modern day 20 year olds. Poe and Kylo were the best. Everyone else's character fucking sucked and took me right out of the movie/Star Wars Universe.
>>
>>81716888

projecting: the post. nice trips.
>>
If star wars fans are all racists made uncomfortable by black people then why did everyone love Lando? Why did no one get mad when Lando was putting the moves on pure white girl Leia? Why did no one get mad about Bobba Fett being uh, you know, whatever that guy was, when the helmet came off?

People don't like Boyega because it feels forced and manufactured. It feels like he's in there to push an agenda.
>>
>>81702054
Rey just looks so out of place in Star Wars. This poster would be perfect if it was just Luke and Kylo.
>>
>>81700048
I don't mind blacks but why do they need to put them in movies?
>>
>>81717106
Fuckin this. Lando is one of the best characters in Star Wars.
>>
>>81716772
Well, acting is a job generally reserved for the rich and the well connected, and very few blacks are in that position in America. How many guys from the hood can afford to be an "up and coming" actors while mommy and daddy pay their rent in NYC or LA? How many public schools in bad neighborhoods have drama programs?
>>
>>81717106
Because this victim complex is new. They've been blackwashing comic book characters since before black people had big roles in film, yet NOW its some grand SJW conspiracy, and always has been? Whites weren't always looking for some race baiting shit to complain about in the 80s, that's on you millennials.
>>
>>81717114

well she looks like a bratty little girl and not a fighter. last good female warrior was uma in kill bill.
>>
>>81717214
Man do not even bother detailing the socioeconomic situation of blacks. Half the thread has been spent defending basic ideas like "Blacks aren't always diversity hires".
>>
>>81717237

>having your meltdown after the thread hits autosage
>>
>>81717106
>People don't like Boyega
The film crushed at the box office and received rave reviews from fans and critics alike. Boyega went from being a literally who to being thrown in a number of huge projects, presumably because of the positive response he received for his part in Star Wars. The only people who are complaining about him being "forced" are a tiny number of angry /pol/ types who complain about literally everything involving minorities.
>>
>>81717401
>He knows this little about the board
lurk moar
>>
>>81716966

It is relevant. How many of these early people/countries that abolished slavery were in Africa or a majority-black country?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline

I see Haiti in 1804, Sierra Leone in 1849 (by the Royal Navy), Zanzibar and Madagascar in 1873, Gold Coast in 1874, Congo and East Africa coast in 1890, Ethiopia in 1902, Morocco in 1922, Sierra Leone in 1928 ("abolition of domestic slavery practised by local African elites"), Ethiopia in 1935, Northern Nigeria in 1936, Liberia in 1953, Sudan in 1957, Niger in 1960, Nigeria in 1961, Sierra Leone in 1962, Algeria and Guinea in 1963, Jamaica and Uganda in 1964, Malawi in 1965, Trinidad and Tobago in 1966, Mauritius in 1969, Mali and Zambia in 1973, Bahamas and Barbados in 1976, Cameroon in 1984, Niger in 2003, etc.
>>
>>81713685
If it was just diversity I wouldn't have had too much a problem, but it goes beyond that with the obvious anti-white tint. Let me know when Disney makes a Star Wars movie where the villains aren't all white males.
>>
>>81716966

What he's saying, and what you are pretending not to understand, is that blacks WERE the majority in Africa and blacks were the ones selling slaves into the slave trade. Since they had the power in their own nation, and they were the majority, why did they not end slavery? Why did it take white people to end it?

Because they did. White people did end slavery. And not just in America but worldwide by putting pressure on other nations. Of course it's so ingrained across most of the Islamic world that they still do it just in another name, like how they are building the stadiums for the world cup.

Human rights themselves are a white invented concept. Going back to John Stuart Mill. If we had left the rest of the world alone they would in most areas of the globe still have heavily organized slavery, culturally and legally accepted racism, no human rights, no separation of church and state, no emancipation of women, no minority rights and would still be cutting their womens clitty-ball off and making them wear ninja-pajamas 24/7. Oh wait the last four are still happening all over the Islamic world right now.
>>
>>81717026
>We already know that some people think that black actors hurt ticket sales in China, but where is the proof of this actually being the case?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/27/china-and-india-have-a-huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people

I haven't read that article, so I don't know if it mentions ticket sales, but if China has a "huge problem with racism toward black people", then that would explain why a black actor would be hidden or absent on a movie poster because otherwise Chinese people might not watch it.
>>
>>81717163

Another point is that writers then were fine with making Lando a scoundrel and a snake. But nowadays SJWs would complain about a black character selling out Han and crew.

Movies were better when everybody and their dog weren't broadcasting their opinions about them worldwide.
>>
>>81717674
Social media is the downfall of humanity.
>>
>>81717214
Sure, but even white people (who aren't Jews) who move to LA end up with broken dreams if they can't get an agent. So it takes connections (and luck) to make it in Hollywood.

However, you don't have to be in Hollywood to be an actor. There is broadway, even local theater companies, local Shakespeare companies. But people want to be "big" and famous, but don't realize that even well-known actors now may have toiled in obscurity for years until they got their "big break."

And Oprah or Tyler Perry or Michelle Obama or Eddie Murphy or any rich black person could help black actors or even provide drama programs. But black culture in America is such that acting in a Shakespeare company is not considered cool, playing streetball and rapping about shooting people and selling drugs is considered cool. Blacks in America will attack each other for not being "black enough" (like Samuel L Jackson saying Obama wasn't even the first black president).

Dez Bryant plays in the NFL for the Dallas Cowboys. He also said black people are holding each other back, not white people.
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/04/11/dez-bryant-black-people-are-holding-each-other-back-not-white-people/

You can guess what kind of response that got from SJWs, liberals, and black people (who all love playing the victim and blaming others instead of taking responsibility for themselves).
>>
Blockbusters in this genre traditionally do about 65-70% of their total take in Asia and the market outside North America and Europe.

Like this; http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=avatar.htm

Now look at The Force Awakens; http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=starwars7.htm

It ended up with 54% of its total take from foreign markets. Which is about 15-20% off where it should be. Which means were about 150-200 million dollars short of what they would have taken in if they had not had a black lead.

You are not going to read any articles focusing on this because no one talks about the elephant in the room. But it's talked about by execs and in board room meetings. And its common knowledge in the data-industry that they know they left about a 1/5 of a billion on the table because of casting choices. The only question in the long run is is it worth it to The Mouse to drop money like this to keep pushing their pro-diversity agenda. The films are going to be a monster success either way, so is it worth it to be slightly less of a success and feature blacks in prominent roles? Or as romantic leads? And keep social activists happy? For now signs point to yes.
>>
>>81717237
>They've been blackwashing comic book characters since before black people had big roles in film

Like who? Black Panther aka "Coal Tiger" in 1966? That's not blackwashing, he's just the first black superhero in mainstream American comic books, and he was created by a Jew.

Maybe someone could argue that since the comic book industry was founded by Jews and since Hollywood was founded by Jews, that recent attempts at diversity are due to Jewish guilt for not featuring other races for so long. Of course, other people see more nefarious schemes than simply reaching more demographics to sell to.
>>
>>81717411
>The only people who are complaining about him being "forced" are a tiny number of angry /pol/ types who complain about literally everything involving minorities.

Well, even African-American actors might be mad since Boyega is from Britain.

There is no pleasing SJWs or people who demand diversity quotas.
>>
File: Jumana-Nagarwala2.jpg (17KB, 537x358px) Image search: [Google]
Jumana-Nagarwala2.jpg
17KB, 537x358px
>>81717550

This. All of this.

I'm reminded of a recent news story.

Michigan Doctor Charged With Performing Female Genital Mutilation
http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/jumana-nagarwal-michigan-doctor-charged-female-genital-mutilation.html

I wonder what religion she is...
>>
>>81700048
>>81718944
>>
File: 1488.jpg (85KB, 640x960px)
1488.jpg
85KB, 640x960px
>>81700175
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.