[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NAME A BETTER KINO REVIEWER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 6.jpg (35KB, 452x601px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
35KB, 452x601px
http://www.scaruffi.com/cinema/best100.html
>>
>>81696561
>Watched over 500 movies from 2015
>2nd to worst rating is The Force Awakens

Based Scaruffi

http://www.scaruffi.com/cinema/best15.html
>>
File: Appetite For Kids.jpg (58KB, 386x236px) Image search: [Google]
Appetite For Kids.jpg
58KB, 386x236px
>>81696658
IIRC, he gave it a 4 before it even released. He never watched the movie.

I watched the first 10 minutes and deleted the movie from boredom.
>>
>>81696561
Is he the Armond White of music?
>>
How does he consume so much media every year? He watches like every fucking movie and listens to every fucking album. I don't get it.
>>
is he fucking serious with that site layout
>>
>>81697267

it's almost like he doesn't...
>>
>>81697304
He was one of the first people ever to make a website. He didn't bother updating the design, but it suits his edgy, autistic hipster taste.

>>81697267
He's a millionaire programmer and lives in Palo Alto. He also hikes all over the world and goes to all kinds of tech expos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/43124121/videos
>>
>>81697267

He admits the movie ratings are just based on what his favourite critics think of it. I'm pretty sure he doesn't watch them all. Also, he takes his sweet ass time reviewing new albums so I'm not surprised he can listen to so much music.
>>
>>81696561
>Best of 2016 list
>Sing Street rated 6.7
>Sing Street placed a second time on list, this time with 6.0
I don't get it.
>>
> The musical La La Land (2016) is visually impressive thanks to bright cartoonish colors and surrealistic settings. The film, which is ultimately an old-fashioned story of failures and successes in the art world, is, however, overlong, slowed down by music and ballet, neither too exciting. Whatever doesn't work is redeemed by the splendid ending.

>Moonlight (2016) follows the painful psychological transformation of an individual from childhood to adulthood. The first two parts are powerful and austere, but the third one is pretty much a waste of time.

>Arrival (2016), based on Ted Chiang's "Story of Your Life" (2000) is a lightweight sci-fi movie sabotaged by old-fashioned (and a bit ridiculous) patriotic tones and Cold War psychosis (China and Russia are evil and the USA is the good one who saves the world). The plot is often implausible (she shows the aliens a sign "human" written in English and of course the scientists decipher the alien language in just a few days). The supposedly moral message has been used before in Peggy Sue Got Married: the protagonist accepts her future despite knowing how she will suffer.

Better than Armond White.
>>
>>81698692
He probably change his mine about it.
>>
File: 1491972205619.png (141KB, 405x490px) Image search: [Google]
1491972205619.png
141KB, 405x490px
>>81697191
>>81698852
>Armond White
>trusting a nigger on cultural analysis
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.