[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Hal such a cuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: MITM-hal.jpg (110KB, 1297x851px) Image search: [Google]
MITM-hal.jpg
110KB, 1297x851px
Why was Hal such a cuck?
>>
>>81696163
He had a sexy wife, a good job, a big house and three(+) kids.
I don't think he was a cuck. He had a life we all want
>>
>>81696163
i found out Malcolm in on Netflix.

Where do I start? The classics?
>>
>>81696612
>Where do I start?

how about the beginning, fucktard?

Jesus christ.
>>
>>81696542
well it is the life that americans in the middle class want. At Least lois says she is in it for the sex.
>>
>>81696631
Some shows have bad first seasons and good second seasons m8
>>
>>81696717
So? Even then you should watch it. Form your own opinions
>>
>>81697158
ok bud
>>
>>81696542
There was the episode where Lois wanted to experiment and she had Hal rent 2 bulls that DP'ed her while Hal stood outside the door with the boys.
>>
>>81697158
This
>>81697713
Kys
>>
>>81697819
no u kys yourself
>>
>>81697765
What about that episode where she jerked off Reese while he was begging her to stop
>>
Hal was a realist at heart. He was the most grounded character and understood how best to practice escapism so he wouldn't shoot himself in a bathtub. Like when his company set him up and you find out he was skipping work every Friday going to themeparks by himself.

>>81696612
Just start at the beginning. Earlier episodes are still good. The dynamic of the family actually changes a little as the kids grow older, especially Dewey and when you realize he's a savant
>>
>>81698737
>>81697765
what?
I think you guys were watching a different show
>>
>implying anyone wanted her stretched out coochie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.