[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was pure kino. Admit it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: mad-max-fury-road.jpg (107KB, 1280x733px) Image search: [Google]
mad-max-fury-road.jpg
107KB, 1280x733px
This was pure kino.
Admit it.
>>
>>81695863
it was boring
>>
no one in their right mind disputes this
>>
>>81695863
>try to watch it
>tons of weird shit and terminology gets thrown into your face without explanation or reason to care about it
1st movie was OK. 2nd was best. 3rd was okay until the kids segment.
>>
>>81695963
you're not supposed to care about the terminology at all

>people don't have water
>some guy gives them water but he has control issues so his waifus leave him
>he sends his fanatical drugged out army to retrieve them

that's the entire movie
>>
It was pure Reddit. Get off my board and go back
>>
File: 1492187344925.jpg (44KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
1492187344925.jpg
44KB, 1000x571px
In all seriousness how is this regarded so highly ?

Its quite good, but nothing amazing

>great visuals
>shit basic story
>1d characters
>fight over the glock near the start of the film is literally the best action scene in it, the rest are long drawn out car chases and car explosions
>flamethrower guitar looks cool but it's pretty retarded
>"witness me" was pretty banter but didnt last as a good one liner with my mates
>even with the ramped up chase towards the end, the whole second half of the film feels meandering and slow

I dont get it desu, 6/10 for me
>>
File: max.jpg (141KB, 1077x513px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
141KB, 1077x513px
we've come so far that max eats double-headed lizards and turns into sir gruntsalot without even for one second matching the charismatic performance mels delivered with his interpretation over 30 years ago

what a wonder also that whereas in road warrior everyone was hunting for gas because it was so rare and precious here this seems to be not an issue. even less so considering that the villain has a party bus in his entourage with a freak who plays a flame-shooting guitar. and all of the characters drive through the desert for days because re-fuiling is of no concern. gasoline seems to exist aplenty. water not so much, therefore the baddie advises not to get addicted to it. like you can go without i

the digital look of the film, combined with its use of CGI, makes it easily the ugliest film in the series maybe even of this year. the plot a plot? is basically non-existent and where it shimmers through (like zoe kravitz nipples through her shirt) it just proves to be ludicrous, in a film that feels like three hours because it's that repetitive. this is man of shit all over again: one action scene that we have to watch over and over and over. they're driving, shooting, explosions, driving, explosions, shooting, driving, shooting, explosions. after 45 minutes I struggled to keep my eyes open and awake due to it's lack of anything interesting
maybe miller should return to making animated films about dancing penguins
>>
>>81695963
>tons of weird shit and terminology gets thrown into your face without explanation
This is not a problem.
>or reason to care about it
This, however, is.
>>
File: mad max black and chrome.jpg (346KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mad max black and chrome.jpg
346KB, 667x1000px
>not B&C edition

full pleb OP
>>
>>81695863
I thought it was pretty amazing, and I don't consider the original films particularly good. The first is really slow and quite dated. The others are schlocky 80s action films.

Fury Road was incredible in comparison.
https://youtu.be/t3yxnD9Lflw?t=3m38s
>>
>>81695963
I liked the terms in that film. My doctor calls my blood pressure high octane thanks to the terminology. Don't pretend the lingo isn't fun.
>>
>>81695863
the game was better f.a.m, no shitty agenda pushing faggotry
>>
>>81696380
They had plenty of water, saying "don't get addicted" is just an excuse for not to give them that much water at once. Joe is controlling the population by giving them bits of water now and then so he can keep them as slaves or just feel like a king in middle of nothing.
>>
Fuck this movie for not adressing what the flying fuck those Bird/Stilt People where in the "green lands"
>>
>>81695863
It was mediocre
>>
>>81696380
>and where it shimmers through (like zoe kravitz nipples through her shirt)

C O N F I R M E D K I N O ! ! !
>>
>>81697623
what story could they have possibly given them that's as cool was the imagery was

Literally the only reason people dislike this movie is because they literally hate women so much they can not accept anything that depicts them in a positive manner

It's pure fucking kino.
>>
>>81697790
yeah that must be it
>>
>>81697220
the game was a boring collet-athon that made assassins creed look original
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.