[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 42

File: dwfb.png (235KB, 445x523px) Image search: [Google]
dwfb.png
235KB, 445x523px
Very Wet Heather edition
>>
last thread: >>81690466
>>
I WANT NARDOLE IN MY
>>
The first episode was atrocious.
>bill has no personality, typical sassy quirky lolsorandom female companion, the only character moffat knows how to write
>the whole episode nothing happens, they're being chased by a water monster, the monster appears, they run into the tardis, fly to a new location, talk, monster appears, they run into the tardis, fly to a new location, talk, monster appears, i'm not exaggerating this is the whole episode
>even though they're being chased by a monster that takes the form of water every time the tardis lands bill sticks her face right next to a water source and gets attacked every time, no joke
>epic quips for tumblr like "why do you run like a penguin" and "it's a kitchen" (the inside of the tardis)
The mass positive reception to this episode has only further strengthened my belief /who/ is filled with 13 year old boys who think everything related to their favorite show is amazing. They don't have the ability to critically evaluate it because "mum it's my favorite show".
>>
Why did she look like a little girl in the trailer
>>
>>81694559
>repost
>filter -> comment
>>
File: 1272510718.jpg (66KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1272510718.jpg
66KB, 1024x576px
>>81694524
>>
Post more pictures of Heather. I want to build a folder.
>>
>>81694498

>Metro, Mirror, Daily Express and Daily Mail saying Kris Marshall
>DURR HURR HE IS GOING TO BE THE DOCTOR
>not checking sources

If they are infamous for anything is for the misinformation spewed on their pages. So unless it's the BBC confirming or denying it, I am calling it bullshit.
>>
>>81693589

>monster of the pilot is like the ghost girl from Dark Water

>Moffat literally wrote an episode called Dark Water

Coincidence?
>>
Does /who/ like Eccleston?
>>
>>81694498

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.
>>
File: Beauty or Chips.jpg (144KB, 634x770px) Image search: [Google]
Beauty or Chips.jpg
144KB, 634x770px
BEAUTY OR CHIPS.
>>
>>81694613
>#disabledandcute
Is being fat considered being disabled?
>>
>>81694613
she's pretty QT desu

I think sometimes you can have both
>>
>>81694611
Very much, although he is not canon
>>
KTM copypasta aside, Series 10 is gonna be VNA level dark
>Cute robots turning people into fertiliser
>Man-eating cockroaches
>A book that makes people kill themselves
>The Doctor turns evil
>Bill has to kill the Doctor to make him turn good
>Creatures that eat light
>John Simm's based Time War Master

It will be GOAT
>>
>>81694647
When did he get thrown out of the canon? I think he's so under-appreciated.
>>
If John Simm isn't The Doctor then this is shit.
>>
>>81694637
She's not your plaything, cats.
>>
>>81694611
I fucking love Eccleston.
I'm upset he'll never come back but maybe it's for the best.
Eccleston is contained in his own pretty self contained series, only one arc which tied itself up nicely, just an angry man with a blue box and a cockney girl.

I'm kinda glad they didn't bring him up for the 50th.
That being said, why couldn't they have made Mcgann the War Doctor, give him something other than a 5 minute special and let him be the one who fucked things up, it would have tied in better.
But the 50th was a mess anyway, maybe it's for the best Mcgann only caught a few burns from it.
>>
>>81694685
>when someone talks about under-appreciated
>>
>>81694559
Betterthan old foagies like you who've grown out of a show who's best sort of audience is the imaginitive 13 year olds
>>
>>81694713
The only person who conceivably caught "burns" from the 50th was Eccleston who wasn't even in it.
>>
>>81694677
Lie of the Land does sound like a VNA concept
>>
>>81694559
>bill has no personality

I already like her better than the mary sue known as Clara.
>>
>>81694677

Inb4 Moffat makes Looms Canon
>>
>>81694713
Paul Mcgann has filmed multiple AU episodes about Eight being the War Doctor in his basement, but he can't share them with us because the BBC has multiple snipers situated outside his house at all times, ensuring his cooperation.
>>
Preview of next episode Anons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXWEuZhycIc
>>
>>81694826
Clara was like that in season 7, but later just okay
>>
What's Davros real name?
>>
>>81694902
That is his real name.
>>
>>81694902
Dave Ross
>>
>>81694902
Radvos
>>
>>81694902
Bill Harford
>>
>wake up
>people are hating this episode because it's a love story of two women

When will society finally grow up?
>>
>>81694559
wow it's almost like you're not the target sjw hyper liberal audience
>>
>>81694976
Neither am I, and I enjoyed the episode.
Fuck over-analyzing it. Boring people do that,.
>>
>>81694826
I hated Clara too. Bill is literally the same as Clara.
>>
>>81694902
sheev
>>
>>81694959
No they hate it for being shit fanfic
>>
>>81694559
>i'm not exaggerating this is the whole episode
>no joke

Yeah anon, we watched the episode
>>
>>81695001
>every lovestory is a fanfic meme
>>
>>81694826
Does anyone else hate Bill because of her looks? At least Clara was cute.
>>
>>81694998
>Bill is literally the same as Clara

How? I didn't see her take out the monster and save the day while quipping like she's straight outta capeshit. Bill is not going to be that kind of character, it's already very obvious
>>
>>81694802
How so?
Not that I'm having a go at your opinion, I just wanted to know why you thought that.

I think Eccleston dodged a bullet cause I really don't like the 50th, but that's just my opinion.
The Doctor has had to live with the destruction of his people, and a large part of his character in nuwho has formed around that.
Bringing people back from that is a fucking risky business, Dalek Caan went insane as fuck for example.

So to bring them back wasn't a bad plan, but to have it retroactively never happen?
That's what ground my gears. 9, 10 and 11's character's went through all their lives thinking they had murdered everything. I wouldn't have minded if 11 found a way to unfuck things, but not have the 9th Doctor go around brooding because he forgot.

Also,
>Genocide is only bad if my face gets killed Smith
Smith's plan was so that all the Daleks got shot out of the sky. Saved your own people, but the Daleks can rot for all I care Smith.
Ninth couldn't do it, Fourth couldn't, 11th happily jumped at the chance. And all the doctors listened.
>>
>>81695033
I disliked for being literal perfection with makeup and stuff in ANY situation.
>>
>>81695022
>lovestory
This unnecessary elision has given you out again.
>>
>>81695048
She's already quipping. It's the only the first episode, give it times, she'll be saving the Doctor and defeating monsters throughout the season.
>>
>>81694826
You're aware that the Doctor himself is a huge mary sue, right?
>>
>>81695078
Explain.
>>
I'm just getting sick of Moffat's. "Woah, what if an everyday things that kids are afraid of were actually scary?". The angels, the crack, the silence, etc. It's just old at this point.
>>
>>81695101
The Doctor has a lot of flaws. Like really, a lot.
>>
>>81695101
As he's supposed to be. Clara was objectively the worse companion and lasted far too long.

>>81695095
We shall see
>>
>>81695135
Agreed.
>>
>>81695101
I don't think you know what that means
>>
>>81694998
how on earth are they the same?
>>
>>81695135
>what if an everyday things that kids are afraid of were actually scary?
>The angels
>>
>>81695225
statues you dipshit
>>
>>81695101
No, cats, we are not, because he isn't.

Nu who companions and female regulars ARE sues though.

They are new characters written into an existing property. They are all loved by the lead and regarded as special. They solve problems the lead supergenius demigod can't. They are fangirl fanfic self inserts.
>>
If singles, then Simm is just a minor cameo
>>
>>81695171
>>81695146
>Practically everybody loves him
>Everyone thinks he's hot (As the 10th and 11th Doctors)
>Incredibly intelligent
>Last of his kind, so super speshul (At least until the 50th anniversary)
>DARK AND EDGY PAST
>Acquired skills/talents seemingly out of nowhere, whenever it's convenient to the plot

Come on
>>
>>81695292
what has he acquired out of nowhere
>>
>>81695101
>Huge Mary Sue
>Has died 11 times
>One of those deaths was falling off an exercise bike and hitting his head
>>
I didn't enjoy Doctor Who as much as I did before for the entirety of series 7-8-9 with a few exceptions. No urge to rewatch anything, really, no overexcitement, instead of "oh god what will happen next" I got "Oh god I hope they wont ruin something this time".

And you know what?
The Pilot was really nice. A lot of flaws of Moffat's era were fixed in this episode. I loved the pacing, I thought current TeamTardis chemistry was really nice. Music was great too.
I'm really looking forward to the rest of series 10.
Feels like something, that went missing in the last few series, have finally found its way back. The spark of Doctor Who.
>>
So, in the end of the season we will see another shitty cybermen story? I bet on it.
>>
>>81694959
People are hating it because Bill's ugly as fuck, isn't as funny as she tries to be, and the first episode was boring as hell.

Also because pic related isn't the companion.
>>
File: King-Size_Homer.png (246KB, 481x365px) Image search: [Google]
King-Size_Homer.png
246KB, 481x365px
>>81694636
>>
>>81695338
The smell of this shitty obvious bait is strong.
>>
>>81695386
It isn't bait by any means, I'm being sincere.
>>
>>81695101
>>81695146
>>81695155

I don't think he has to be, or that he always is. He was under Moffat's tenure - universally adored and beloved by his companions, River, the Time Lords, the Church, etc, and constantly praised for being so clever and daring and dashing - the adulation was what made him a Gary Stu, the fact that regardless of what he did, or the cost, nobody held it against him. Compare that to stuff like the Family of Blood or Last of the Time Lords, or specific companions like Donna and Wilf, where companions definitely like the Doctor, but question him and challenge him. River and Amy like the Doctor because he's apparently self-evidently wonderful and the best thing ever, whereas Wilf's affection for the Doctor is partly paternal, part-gratitude for the Doctor's loyalty to Donna.
>>
File: Dr._Who_Cushing.jpg (38KB, 304x380px) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Who_Cushing.jpg
38KB, 304x380px
Why don't you guy talk about the only canon Doctor?
>>
Notice they haven't released the Class ratings yet.
Or maybe they have and literally no one watched it.
>>
>>81695056
>9, 10 and 11's character's went through all their lives thinking they had murdered everything.
That's their punishment/necessary rehabilitation time. War went in that room intending to destroy Gallifrey, with no other option. And even though he really did have no choice, he still had to live with the weight of that decision. The Moment's intervention balanced all this out, it was only by bringing in the future Doctors to face and forgive their past self that a solution got found at all.

>""""genocide"""" against the Daleks
Fuck the Daleks.
Four's problem was the ramifications of using time travel to abort them before their creation. Nine couldn't do it because would mean wiping out innocents.
I think the only time "noo don't genocide the Daleks!" has ever been raised as a moral issue is that brief shite bit in Journey's End where Ten pitches a fit at Handy. The Daleks literally only exist to end other life, that's not a principle that should be protected to live alongside other species.
>>
so far bill is really flat as a character, he doesn't play off doctor any good and he acts too fucking illogical.
>>
File: shalka doctor 1.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
shalka doctor 1.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
>>81695425
Didn't get it.
>>
>>81695292
>incredibly intelligent
Yeah, to humans.
As a Timelord he was pretty average if I remember correctly. He could think quick on his feet but not really Time Lord tier.
>Acquired skills/talents
The guy's what, 1200 years old. Also it's a kids show, he has the Batbelt thing for certain situations.

>DARK AND EDGY
I don't know man, blowing up two whole races for the good of the universe isn't edgy. Laughing about it while skating down the stairs with your fedora, possibly.

Also Capaldi's hot fuck you.
>>
>>81695450
You don't sound smart desu
>>
KTM copypasta aside, Series 10 is gonna be VNA level dark
>Man-eating cockroaches
>The Doctor turns evil

It will be GOAT
>>
>>81695357
Post more pics of her.
>>
>>81695463
Then tell me what makes him a good companion?
>>
>>81695357
This.
>>
/who/ rates 'The Pilot': 6.72413793103
http://www.strawpoll.me/12755860
>>
>>81695438
> the only time "noo don't genocide the Daleks!" has ever been raised as a moral issue is that brief shite bit in Journey's End where Ten pitches a fit at Handy.

This still bothers me, especially considering right after he was done explaining how Tentoo was """"too dangerous to be left on his own"""" he went fucking bonkers in the Waters of Mars and then went kamikaze on the time lords.

Ten is such a goddamn hypocrite.
>>
Somehow my family knew nothing of this story.

It seemed to me as if these terrible events had been completely erased from memory.

Who, if not we, could be a credible witness to the fact that the victims were not an anonymous mass?

Who, if not we, could name them and thus help bring down the walls of silence and taboo?

By reversing the anonymysation, we give our murdered relatives their identity and some dignity back.
>>
>>81695463
He's just trying to get someone to notice that he called Bill a boy
>>
>>81695485
...The Koran?
>>
https://twitter.com/Jamti/status/853633257849663489

>tfw he saves s10
>>
File: Stephanie_Hyam.jpg (46KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
Stephanie_Hyam.jpg
46KB, 500x573px
>>81695497
>>
doctor who more like doctor poo
>>
>>81695558
He saved them in waters of mars cause he was annoyed that he was going to die soon and wanted to feel powerful, he was extremely irrational in that moment
He went crazy on the time lords cause they were trying to fucking pretty much obliterate earth
>>
>>81695559
OK Neville
>>
File: bill.jpg (115KB, 1027x775px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
115KB, 1027x775px
>>81695573

Am i wrong? It's doctor who, anything is possible
>>
>bill is ugly
How is that an argument?
>>
>>81695292

>Everyone thinks he's hot
>YOU'RE NOT MATING WITH ME, SUNSHINE!
>Too skinny, etc

That's definitely true of 11, where every woman instantly soaks their panties at the mere sight of him, including the Mother Superious of the fucking Church, but 9 and 10 had plenty of relationships with women which weren't based on sex. Harriet Jones, Nancy, Sarah Jane, Donna Noble, so on and so forth.

Also, having strong, positive qualities and a troubled past doesn't make you a Gary Stu. Having no flaws, or no qualities that are recognised as flaws, makes you a Gary Stu. You're basically treating "hero/ fantasy protagonist" as the same thing as "Gary Stu", and it isn't.

9 and 10 (and occasionally 11) were shown to be self-serving, cruel, hypocritical and partisan. (World War Three, the Doctor rejecting dinner with Rose and Jackie, emotional blackmail of Rose to come with him -Rise of the Cybermen/ Age of Steel, 10 with Mickey - The God Complex - 11 wanting to be "adored" for vanity's sake).
>>
>>81694498
Haven't seen the episode yet, is she less annoying than Danny was?
>>
>>81695587
kek
>>
>>81695338
I'm glad you liked it anon, I felt the same way.
>>
>>81695450
>claims to be into sci-fi
>doesn't understand the concept of future technology being in the past, despite fucking Star Wars existing
>instantly knows what memory wipes look like

He's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>81695642
I loved the interactions with 10 and mickey
>>
>>81695662
She's not even remotely similar to Danny
>>
Does anyone else feel like the planet they went to resembles the planet in Utopia in terms of geological formation, except not buried.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-26-05h37m18s920.png (521KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-26-05h37m18s920.png
521KB, 853x480px
>>81695609
There is no excusing how Ten acted by the end of the Waters of Mars, if he hadn't seen Adelaide shoot herself he would have continued that power trip right up until he became the Valeyard.

>I would have loved to have watched this
>>
>>81695730
yfw suicide saved the universe
>>
>>81695450
It's been one episode, and she hasn't been flat. She's clearly someone with self-esteem issues and hang-ups surrounding intimacy and acceptance as a result of being a foster child.
>>
>>81695729
Yep, that's where I thought it was at first.
>>
>>81694498
Reminder that if Bill was played by Heather's actress and vice versa, Pilot would be bumped from an 8 to a 9.
>>
File: madman.webm (175KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
madman.webm
175KB, 720x404px
>implying you are ready for this
>>
>>81695485
Could be better
>>
>>81695729
When he said end of the universe I actually expected them to go to utopia
>>
>>81695587
kek
The episode synopsis is:
>In the Haereticum (the Vatican’s secret library of blasphemy) there is an ancient book known only as The Veritas. Throughout history, anyone who has ever read it has immediately taken their own life. Now a new translation is online, and the danger is spreading. The Vatican appeals to the Doctor. Will he read The Veritas? But can even the Doctor survive the ultimate truth?
>>
>>81695783
What anon?
>>
>>81695820
Sounds LAMB.
>>
>>81695750
It's no wonder Tumblr loves it.
>>
>>81695000
kek
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-16-16h16m04s481.png (560KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-16-16h16m04s481.png
560KB, 853x480px
I wonder if the /who/ threads have ever made someone curious enough to actually watch the show, or if it's just convinced people to avoid it like the plague.
>>
>>81695820
>A new translation online
That made me giggle more than it should.
Also wait what, if anyone who reads it commits Konbanwa, how the fuck did some idiot upload it to pastebin.

>>81695730
I don't think the Ninth Doctor ever got as mad as the Tenth, and the Ninth was supposed to be the angry one.
>>
REMINDER THAT ALAN G MCWHAN RATED IT 8/10

AND HE IS ALWAYS OBJECTIVELY CORRECT
>>
>>81695881
That second one, especially during on-season.
>>
>>81695699
>doesn't understand the concept of future technology being in the past, despite fucking Star Wars existing
In fairness I was a bit thrown by that line as well. "The past" is a phrase we naturally associate with Earth history. I'd say her sci-fi exposure is just above normie level and not so intense that she's automatically cross referencing everything for genre.
You're still reaching considering all she said was "it doesn't look like the past". And I bet you're the same dunce complaining about the mind wipe from last night, but that was telegraphed with extreme obviousness.
>>
>>81694613
i thought the episode was doing the opposite of fat shaming. bill still liked the chips girl
>>
>>81695662
Yes.
Danny was okay until he died, and turned into a Cyberman lol.

I found Mickey the most annoying, but now I wish he was back.
>>
I felt so uncomfortable when "series 9 is best ever everyone who disagrees is a pleb" was a dominant narrative.
>>
>>81695946
It was a generally shit exchange. The episode was packed with them.
>>
>>81695969
QQ
>>
>>81695969
Series 10 is gonna be more of the same. 9 had one decent episode.
>>
>>81695883
Some people just upload shit on the internet man, they're cool people.
>>
I want to do sucide
>>
>>81696009
Good thing I actually like series 10 so far.
>>
>>81695779
space daddy
>>
>>81696009
Which is it?
>>
what demographic are they trying to apeal to? both the 2016 Christmas special and S10E1 were terrible.
>>
SPAAAYSSSSS ENJIN OYLL!
>>
>>81696053
I am 19 years old white male.
I was okay with Mysterio, and I loved The Pilot.
>>
The first episode was atrocious
>Rose has no personality, typical sassy quirky lolsorandom female companion, the only character that RTD knows how to write
>The whole episode nothing happens, they're being chased by a plastic monster, the monster appears, they run, go to a safe location, monster appears, they run to the TARDIS, talk, monster appears, I'm not exaggerating this is the whole episode
>Even though they're being chased by a monster that takes the form of plastic, Rose always sticks her face right next to a plastic source and gets attacked every time, no joke
>epic quips from tumblr like "You're all the same. Give a man a plastic hand..." and "They gotta be students." (the autons)

The mass positive reception to this episode has only further strenghtened my belief /who/ is filled with 3 year old boys who think everything related to their new favourite show is amazing. They don't have the ability to critically evaluate it because "mummy mummy me likey"
>>
>>81696053
13yo American girls who say they are gender fluid
>>
>>81696077
I'm 19 too but both episodes were simply boring imo. I also find the humour forced and just not funny. maybe i've outgrown it I don't know
>>
>>81696150
>too
>>
>>81695955
She did, but people were so insulted instead of continuing to watch they blocked what was said after and bitched on social media.
>>
>>81696077
I'm the same except I didn't like Mysterio at all apart from the Doctor and Nardole
>>
>>81696159
yes????
>>
>>81696077
>I was okay with Mysterio, and I loved The Pilot.
You're a numale.
>>
>>81696052
heaven sent was pretty great. too bad hell bent ruined it
>>
>>81696077
are you me? this is 100% me
Although I watched Mysterio yesterday to prepare for the pilot and I'd upgrade it from okay to slightly good, but it's very similar
>>
What the fuck is Simm?

I don't normally browse /tv/
>>
File: Morgan-434493[1].jpg (32KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Morgan-434493[1].jpg
32KB, 590x350px
next dr who
>>
>>81696248
do you also not normally watch doctor who?
>>
>>81695779
Look at that cinematography! It's like it's an actual TV show!
>>
DINNEEEEEEERRRRRRRTIME
>>
>>81696248
OUR LORD AND MASTER
>>
>>81696267
>you
>>
>>81696248
Your Lord and Master, u fuckin pleb
>>
>>81696267
>>81696286
Why call The Master simm?
>>
If dubs then John Simm is back for series 10
>>
>>81695820
Sounds like a creepypasta
If anyone can remember what those are, the one about the spooky smiling dog right?
>>
>>81696312
Because actor John Simm is returning to reprise his role.
>>
File: simm.webm (347KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
simm.webm
347KB, 720x404px
>>81696312
The actor is called John Simm
>>
"The Master returns to Doctor Who!"

confirming that Missy is not the same character
>>
>>81696312
>Why would you call a character played by multiple actors the name of the specific actor you're referring to and not the character's name?
>>
>>81696301
thank (you)
>>
>>81696346
Thank God
>>
>>81696328
Watch the skies, traveller.
>>
>>81696248
The saviour of Doctor Who, the bringer of the platinum age, the destroyer of canon and the creator of hype.
Our lord and master.
King of /who/
>>
>>81696346
All it confirms is that Missy isn't called The Master, which was established from her first appearance.
>>
>>81696322
Good job anon, you did it
>>
>>81696346
Of course not, she's Missy.
She couldn't very well keep calling herself the Master now, could she?
>>
>>81694559
>"why do you run like a penguin"
Particularly upsetting since that ugly ass cunt Bill herself runs like a fucking retard
>>
Somehow this anon knew nothing of Simm's return.

It was as if the memory of him had been completely ERASED from history...
>>
>>81695969
In the off-season you mean? Fuck off and die
>>
>>81696396
That was hilarious, they both run so funnily
To be fair to him though, Capaldi is nearly 60, so running at all is impressive
>>
>>81696414
I don't get it
>>
File: final_12919286_12919276.jpg (1MB, 2755x4441px) Image search: [Google]
final_12919286_12919276.jpg
1MB, 2755x4441px
>tfw no qt3.14 girl who wants you
>>
>>81696449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa1FWHJPgt8
>>
>>81696449
We give our murdered relatives their identity and some dignity back.
>>
>>81696465
her boots were unff
>>
>>81696490
This coming from the man who took the identity of nearly every member of the human race, aside from best companion and some temp.
>>
>>81696465
>no hd pics of her ass in those skintight clothes
>>
As someone who has stayed the fuck away from who after moffet's first series. I watched last night.

They killing off Capaldi this series?

Nice to see Simm coming back though.

Nice to see Moffet is still the same old pseudo-intellectual bullshit that really put me off.
>>
File: Angry2.jpg (94KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Angry2.jpg
94KB, 700x700px
>>81696540
>>
>>81695955
Tumblr tards aren't aware that eating too much fried potatoes isn't good.
>>
>did you think your bacon sandwhich loved you back?

Best line of the episode.
>>
>>81696552
I don't think Moffat's going to change anytime soon.
>>
File: 1492290942826.gif (997KB, 495x220px) Image search: [Google]
1492290942826.gif
997KB, 495x220px
>>81696540
why
>>
File: wilf.png (138KB, 235x247px) Image search: [Google]
wilf.png
138KB, 235x247px
>>81696540
>>
>>81696552
>Nice to see Moffet is still the same old pseudo-intellectual bullshit that really put me off.

This episode was surprisingly low on that actually.
>>
>>81696552
>watched the best series of nuwho
>'it really put me off'
Ew
>>
>>81696608
I agree. Just wanted to note that.
>>
>>81695955
You aren't understanding that post, it's not about the Doctor Who or fatshaming at all, it's entirely about posting images of herself and framing it in a way that she will only receive positive feedback.

The show itself and the idea of fatshaming are just things she can use to get that positive attention without openly begging for it. That's it.
>>
>>81696593
I wasn't here for the live thread, but did the vegan-doctor anon freak out at that part?
>>
File: Heath.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Heath.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Post Heathers
>>
>>81694677
>>81695485
How did noone notice this?
>>
File: toss.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
toss.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>
>technological marvel, a science beyond magic, this is the gateway to everything that ever was, or ever will be

This line is fantastic. I legit got chills. Truly magical.
>>
File: 551289989.jpg (1MB, 4281x2854px) Image search: [Google]
551289989.jpg
1MB, 4281x2854px
>>81696702
>>
>>81694713
>I'm kinda glad they didn't bring him up for the 50th
Piss off mate, you would have loved it just like everybody else.
>>
File: heatheracute.jpg (60KB, 360x572px) Image search: [Google]
heatheracute.jpg
60KB, 360x572px
>>81696702
I didn't think I'd be wanking to a puddle today anons
>>
>>81696732
Okay, Steve.
>>
>>81696702
>>
>>81696775
Good one, Russel.
>>
File: 135217613671351.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
135217613671351.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>81696702
>star-eyed Heather will never be the companion
>all we got is ugly af Bill
>>
What are these "Moffat artefacts" that I've been hearing about? What solid examples do we have?
>>
File: reveal.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
reveal.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Is this the best reveal of the TARDIS interior ever shot?
>>
File: waifu.jpg (93KB, 500x773px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
93KB, 500x773px
>>81696702
The Pilot is now 10/10 because we now have a new waifu to replace Clala
>>
>>81696833
I like the one in the "Rose" too. Almost as good.
>>
>>81696833
I still like the one in The Snowmen.
>>
>>81696540
:50 to :53 are the best we have anon :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhehkqqwa8M
>>
You weren’t there, in the final days of the Golden Age. You never saw what was born.
>>
File: tumblr_ntaq7pPMmW1r9zeo4o2_1280.jpg (320KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntaq7pPMmW1r9zeo4o2_1280.jpg
320KB, 1280x853px
>>81696917
she a qt

but i still miss
<-
>>
File: 1360962113424.gif (4MB, 406x339px) Image search: [Google]
1360962113424.gif
4MB, 406x339px
>>81696917
>I have a pipe up my jeans
>>
>>81696917
Someone webm it and compile every second of her talking to the camera. Too kawaii.
>>
>>81694559
the kitchen thing was dumb but I like how her initial thoughts were all completely rational until he dismantled them all

elevator, knock-through, etc.
>>
>>81696992
Isn't this guy that white supremacist who talks over video games?
>>
>>81696810
>ugly af Bill
*asBill
>>
>>81696917
She'd be great at ASMR.
>>
>>81696623

>ew
Please.

It thought it was more than it actually was. Moffet was great when he was contained to a single episode, but when given the scope of multiple series, he falls on a crutch of "The Doctor acts in a way that's confusing and only makes sense to the Doctor" way too often.

But after his first series, the praise he got vindicated his errors, and he just dived into the deep end.

I couldn't watch any more after a few eps into his second series. Which is a shame, as in that series he got the best companion in the shape of Rory (He was called Rory, wasn't he? I can't remember and just don't care enough to look into it further.)

No, wait... the best companion is >>81696604
>>
>>81696872
Now that you mention it, I never really appreciated that one before but it's great. Really looks like the world is spinning underneath Rose.

>>81696893
This was my other candidate (even though the box is obviously CGI). I love seeing the illusion actually shown.
>>
File: 1488234379319.jpg (7KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1488234379319.jpg
7KB, 180x180px
>>81695000
Lel
>>
File: heatherass.png (649KB, 825x894px) Image search: [Google]
heatherass.png
649KB, 825x894px
>>81696917
>>81696540
I've got you anon x
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-15-15h05m08s414.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-15-15h05m08s414.png
1MB, 1280x738px
What would you do if you had your own TARDIS all to yourself, /who/?
>>
>>81697112
Lewd things

And now I know where/when to find Heather
>>
Ratings.

>doctor who
>4.6m (24.8% share)
>broadchurch
>7.3m (32.9% share)

Is chibnall a better showrunner?
>>
>>81697112
kidnap Coleman.
>>
>>81697112
Visit every period in humanity's future, if I spot an apocalypse that destroys the species then go back and fuck with time to change it.
>>
>>81697156
>to change it.
fuckin why
>>
>>81697112
Make it a mess until mom cleans it up for me.
>>
>>81697112
I would get video evidence of Dumpf conspiring with Putin and steal his tax returns.

Fuck Donald Drumpf.
>>
>>81697138
People only watch Broadchurch for Tennant.
>>
>>81697112
Go to the future to find the cure for cancer and then go back in time to 2011 and save Liz Sladen.
>>
>>81697232
There is no cure for Cancer.

That's like saying there is a cure for death.
>>
>>81697186
It's not actually better or worse if you end existence. After all, each person will only ever have experience their own life.
It's just less interesting.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-16-12h55m16s949.png (375KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-16-12h55m16s949.png
375KB, 720x418px
>>81697211
You're not wrong, it's the only reason I started watching it myself.

>>81697232
...That's genuinely heartwarming, Anon.
>>
File: who are you.jpg (115KB, 1408x808px) Image search: [Google]
who are you.jpg
115KB, 1408x808px
>>81697211
huh, sounds like some other show we know.
>>
>>81697138
Broadchurch - in it's 3rd season. One big serial as opposed to adventure of the week. Crime Drama

Doctor Who - in it's 10th season and 12 years old in its current form. Adventure of the week and no huge mystery. Sci-fi

Not really comparable. I doubt, even with Chibnall at the reins, that Who will reach the viewing figure highs of the Tennant era, unless it's a big episode.
>>
>"doctor it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside!"
>"hey we got there!"

made me chuckle, Nardole is a great character and I hope he stays for the entire season. Good to have two companions again.
>>
UNPOPULAR OPINION

Bill is a hot af Nubian Queen with a top tier body
>>
>>81697277
What was Tennant known for before Who?
>>
>>81697300
but her face.
>>
post yfw you realise the Dalek had brown Time War casing even though this was meant to be the near-beginning of the Dalek-Movellan war
>>
File: casanova.jpg (258KB, 1000x968px) Image search: [Google]
casanova.jpg
258KB, 1000x968px
>>81697322
>>
>>81697322
Casanova by RTD
>>
Capaldi regenerates into Kris Marshall at the end of episode 12. Christmas will be written by Chibnall
>>
>>81697363
Factually wrong
>>
>>81696053
i unironically think that these two were better than anything in s9 barring heaven sent
>>
File: 1275956864700.png (97KB, 292x271px) Image search: [Google]
1275956864700.png
97KB, 292x271px
>>81697343
>yfw the Dalek was on a time travelling adventure and had been flung into the past of its own species
>>
>>81697363
>Capaldi regenerates into Kris Marshall

Would this be the biggest step-down in lead quality in the show's history?
>>
>>81697363
>Christmas will be written by Chibnall
This was already deconfirmed you shiteface, Chibnall is writing the last scene only.
>>
>>81697343
>implying that the Daleks didn't send Time War Daleks back to all their previous wars to make sure they won
>>
>>81697112
Go back in time and hang out with my brother
>>
>>81697343
How are there even distinct eras of Daleks when they can time-travel?
>>
>>81697343
post yfw you remember this is a show with time travel
>>
>>81697407
Tennant->Smith is objectively the worst transition.
>>
Anyone else enjoying Bills? Her reactions are pretty funny.
>>
>>81697503
>Wow!
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12755860/r
>>
>>81697491
>Tennant->Smith is objectively the best transition.
Agreed.
>>
>>81697523

I feel like the camera just panned at the right moment.

>23 million years in the future
>Wow!
>>
>>81697491
>implying it isn't Eccleston->Tennant
>>
NU WHO DRS
Capaldman > Crisp Stealer > Normie > Everybody Hurts > Chin Chinnery
>>
>>81697525
http://www.strawpoll.me/12759678
>>
>>81697112
Take it to 23, November 2063 so I can see the 100th anniversary special
>>
Meta-episode where the doctor ends up in OUR universe where he's just Capaldick an old actor playing in a Doctor When show when?
>>
>>81697568
>Using the TARDIS just so you can binge watch all your favorite shows

I'd be a liar if I said I wouldn't do the same thing.
>>
>>81697604
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Girl_Who_Loved_Doctor_Who_(comic_story)
>>
>>81697604
Some comics already did that.
>>
>>81696727
>door closes itself.
>>
>choosing an ugly munter for the ginger reincarnation

Domhall Gleeson or Tom Goodman-Hill Please
>>
>>81697568
>only features the Doctors played by females and aliens after human males were banned from television in 2047

No thanks
>>
>>81697423
my new headcanon, they just the sort of arrogant cunts who would do this
>>
For once I'm fucking glad that the Tardis wasn't jobbed. I hate it when it suddenly just goes off when they're in danger.
>>
>>81697562
You are autistic
>>
>>81697687
>that the Tardis wasn't jobbed
What in the fucking cunt
Non-wrestling fans trying to use this term is cringeworthy as fuck. Do you know what it is meant to mean at all?
>>
>>81697737
jobb your fucking face
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12759739
>>
>>81697629
>girl who loved the doctor
>quickly skims the page
>10 year old girl
for a second i thought bbc had just commissioned some creepy shit.
>>
So Simms Master V. Capaldi Doctor - please tell me we're gonna get some master level bants between them and no "i'm so sorry"
>>
>>81697112
Save my uncle
>>
/who/ average score of the pilot=6,3;
taken from http://www.strawpoll.me/12755860/r
>>
>81697629
>The death of Elisabeth Sladen is mentioned, though the Doctor notes that, in his universe, Sarah Jane Smith is still alive and well.

Holy shit this hits me in the feels.
>>
There are on-season fags here younger than New Who itself
>>
>>81697850
12 isn't much of an "I'm so so sorry"er.
>>
>>81697850

>Oh, a beard now again? No wife?
>>
Still plodding along the Capaldi run
I think I can do two whole seasons of the Doctor subtly taking the piss out of Clara.
"Look, you've already taken your make-up off"
"...No I haven't, I'm still wearing it"
"Oh well you probably missed a bit, come on!"

Also that Robin Hood one was sweet. Shame it didn't end with the thumbs up scene, they already had the vat and the robots.
>>
>>81697896
Yeah, of course, all those 11 year olds that flock to /tv/
>>
>>81697826
Really weird selection
>>
am i the only one who liked when 10 fell through that glass ceiling and almost shot the master in that one ep?
>>
>>81695338
I'm actually watching it now its good so far I like bill I'm never as picky as your usual /TV/ autist though
>>
>>81697919
>I think I can do two whole seasons of the Doctor subtly taking the piss out of Clara.
They do dial that down later.
>>
>>81697985
I wish you were.
>>
Your my only friens

Macra was my best friend
>>
>>81697985
Yes.
>>
>Shutup
>You Shutup as well

Damn, this is giving me too much feelings.
>>
>>81698094
how come he hasn't visited his grand daughter?
>>
>>81698094
That was cute.
>>
>>81698115

Technically, in his 8th incarnation, he did in the audiobooks. It's about time for him to see his Granddaughter. I'm surprised they haven't made it an episode yet.
>>
>>81697946
whos missing anon?
>>
>>81698115
He did
>>
File: mcgptm11.jpg (28KB, 705x308px) Image search: [Google]
mcgptm11.jpg
28KB, 705x308px
>>81698198
Paula
>>
>>81698115
he can't, she's locked in the vault
>>
>>81697944
>what are simmposters?
>>
>>81698198
Dodo
>>
>>81698368
SIMMCHADS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>81696736
This is x-rayable without too much effort.

>>81696465
This one is not
>>
>yfw John Simm is the next Doctor
>>
Reminder that KTM copypasta aside, Series 10 is gonna be VNA level dark
>Man-eating cockroaches
>The Doctor turns evil

It will be GOAT
>>
>>81694498

Wasn't the time war time locked? Sure, in the movie the Doctor finds a way in and all but going from that to a weekend incursion just because is a bit much...
>>
>>81698465
That battle was just a little skirmish, no Time Lords were involved.
>>
>>81698414

I see some shit like that happening. Like a weird version of Fourth Dcotor's regeneration like the Watcher.
>>
File: 1295363587609.png (26KB, 279x320px) Image search: [Google]
1295363587609.png
26KB, 279x320px
>>81698414
>>
>>81698409
x-ray please
>>
>>81698450
>Doctor turns evil

So...he becomes The Valeyard?
>>
File: this watch.png (2MB, 1698x791px) Image search: [Google]
this watch.png
2MB, 1698x791px
>you will never be on 4chan during this moment again
>>
>>81698581
This watch is meme
>>
>>81698581
>she will never love you again
>you will never watch Doctor Who is her again
>she probably knows you fap to Heather tho
>>
>>81698626
>>81698653

literally 10 years ago with people getting hyped over john simm finale and getting butthurt that jacobi wasn't perma master
>>
>>81694613
>Perfect
>Disabled

The perfect human would be able to run more than five minutes without having a hernia and a heart attack at the same time.
>>
>>81697343
Could it not be a seperate war against the Movellans?
Been years since I've watched Destiny
>>
>>81698414
too good to be true
>>
>>81698548
If it was an old episode I would, but it's too hot right now.

Brightness/Contrast of 81/71 then 88/82 in gimp will produce a decent result
>>
inb4 anyone else makes the new thread.
There's this one with debatable levels of canon.
>>81698109
>>81698109
>>81698109
>>
File: 1483475737741.jpg (682KB, 2150x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1483475737741.jpg
682KB, 2150x3000px
>>81695628

She is a lesbian, right?
Imagine if she's the new Doctor?
>>
>>81698465
That's the Dalek-Movellan war.
>>
>>81698836
>the overwhelming need to see if you're right
goddamnit
>>
>>81697322
Harry Potter where he is the weird dude doing the tongue-flicking thing.
>>
>>81697491
I disagree. Series 5 was peak Doctor Who and you are baiting if you think otherwise.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.