[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is James McAvoy the most underrated actor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: den.webm (2MB, 750x516px) Image search: [Google]
den.webm
2MB, 750x516px
Is James McAvoy the most underrated actor?
>>
>>81691862
My GF wants to fuck him. Never seems to give a shit about any other male actors.
>>
He really did an amazing job in Split of making each character distinct and unique. Not many actors could do that.
>>
>>81691902
Cuck.
>>
>>81691862
Yeah, but he hasn't been in much yet. I hope he doesn't make any more movies like Xmen and Wanted.

Split's sequel will probably make him more appreciated.
>>
>>81692057
*grabs you by the throat*
WANTED WAS PURE KINO, FUCK OFF
>>
You just like him because he doesn't look like stereotypical Hollywood Chad
>>
>>81691988
You dont talk about who you would and wouldnt fuck with your GF?
>>
>>81692103
When you look at the webm in OP's post. Love him or hate him, the dude can act. Shit...

>>81692074
Nah
>>
There aernt a lo of actors that I like to watch, since I hardly watch hollywood films

mcavoy was great in filth, and I'll hopefully watch split later on
another I like is Michael Shannon
hope these two are in more films/tv show
>>
>>81691862
i hate when actors do that retarded overblinking to try to force tears in every fucking movie
>>
>>81691862
Split required a little bit of overacting, but I do think he did a pretty good job. If the facial expressions had been too subtle we wouldn't be able to see his personality change when the screen isn't zoomed in on his face.
>>
>>81692133
I dont have gf
>>
I wasn't at all impressed by his acting in Split. I like him, but those seemed too over the top.
>>
>>81692197
That scene required him to blink his tears away I think, he had been done crying.
>>
File: nickcage.jpg (56KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
nickcage.jpg
56KB, 600x699px
>>81692164
>le blinking bald man.gif
>>
>>81692253
Well to finish the story I am more of a ryan gosling man, myself.

She seems to be put off by chads. There might be some insecurity there.
>>
>>81692267
no
hes just trying to force tears and failing
extended eye opening + overblinking to create watery eyes
>>
>>81692133
>>81692348
That wasn't me, but he replied just the same as I would have. I didn't mean it anyway, I'm just trying to further devalue the word. I'm so lonely...
>>
>>81692197
I don't know about you, but when I get watery eyes, I blink a lot to make it less watery.
>>
>>81692466
No, no. He's blinking the tears away. Did you watch the movie? He's changing from his Barry persona to his Dennis persona here, Barry is supposed to be the flamboyant sensitive sweetheart, while Dennis is the stone hear killer.
>>
>>81692466
What? He literally had a scene where he has teardrops dropping off his eyes instantly. Watch the movie next time.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.