[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know Charlie Walser? Has the place east of Sanderson? Well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Ed Tom Bell.jpg (93KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
Ed Tom Bell.jpg
93KB, 500x230px
You know Charlie Walser? Has the place east of Sanderson? Well you know how they used to slaughter beeves, hit 'em with a maul right here to stun 'em... and then up and slit their throats? Well here Charlie has one trussed up and all set to drain him and the beef comes to. It starts thrashing around, six hundred pounds of very pissed-off livestock if you'll pardon me... Charlie grabs his gun there to shoot the damn thing in the head but what with the swingin' and twistin' it's a glance-shot and ricochets around and comes back hits Charlie in the shoulder. You go see Charlie, he still can't reach up with his right hand for his hat... Point bein', even in the contest between man and steer the issue is not certain.
>>
>>81690439
I couldn't understand what the marble mouthed old git was saying
>>
How the fuck does a beaver get to be 600 pounds?
>>
>>81690439
'Course, they slaughter steers a lot different these days. Use a air gun. Shoots out a little rod
about that far under the brain. Sucks right back in. Animal never knows what hit him.
>>
>>81690459
Use subtitles
>>
Well that's alright, I laugh myself sometimes, ain't a whole lot else you can do
>>
>>81690439
YOU LOOKED AT YOUR LOAD LATELY?
>>
>>81690528
Kek
>>
>going back to give a cartel guy water

How stupid do you have to be?
>>
>>81691866
>people use this scene as an example of how one dumb decision causes him to lose everything except going back was the only thing that gave him a chance since the money was bugged the entire time
>>
>>81692134

The money was bugged but the only way the Cartels and Chigurh knew where to look was because of his vehicle registration, the Cartels knew his name and who he was married to and it ultimately lead to his assassination at the hotel, not to mention Carla Jeans murder at the end of the movie
>>
>>81691866
If he didn't realise they were looking for him, they would have walked into his house and killed him and his wife then and there.
>>
File: tricksyhobbitses.png (640KB, 848x434px) Image search: [Google]
tricksyhobbitses.png
640KB, 848x434px
>>81690439
You know the way a Rooster roosts, an Anteater ant eats and a Badger badges, what does Beave mean. Like if a Beaver beaves what is he actually doing is it to do with beaving a dam
>>
>>81690439
Whos Charlie Walser?
>>
>>81692641
beaving is when they slap their tails in the water
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.