[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion: Fridge Logic Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Legion.jpg (64KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
Legion.jpg
64KB, 768x512px
So what? I could still fuck her, we would just be in each other's bodies. What's the problem?
>>
File: Legion - I'm you I'm me.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Legion - I'm you I'm me.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>81688462
I can never tell whether she's hot or not. There's something weird about how her face looks.
>>
I get that the show inherently fantastical, but the way plot influences the trajectory of bullets got pretty silly. I'm not referring to the time freeze.
>>
>>81687942
dont you remember the first time they changed bodies?
>>
>>81688674
They didn't fuck at that time.
>>
>>81687942

Mental sex was better anyway. They got right to the pleasure without all the extraneous bullshit or normal bodily limitations.
>>
File: 1489604457950.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1489604457950.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp33ig6o6tk
>>
>>81688826
I don't have mental superpowers though.
>>
File: Legion - friend.webm (2MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
Legion - friend.webm
2MB, 710x400px
>>81688649
What are you referring to?
Not that anyone but me cares
>>
>>81688889
It's a nitpick. The big escape with the bullets flying everywhere in the pilot, I know one guy did get hit by a bullet . Then the house that gets shot to shreds by D9, and they're running all dramatic like. Not a big deal.
>>
>>81688767
yea,she was too busy fucking everything up in the hospital
>>
Can we at least all agree that this is by far the best superhero television show to this date?
>>
>>81689184
i dont deal in absolutes
>>
>>81689184
of yourse it is. only autists seem to complain they don't have their plebian sex scenes in every other scene they used to
>>
>>81689246
have fun with your cult
>>
>>81689029
It was because she possessed Legion's powers and couldn't control them. Wouldn't happen if she'd switch with a normal person.
>>
>>81687942
How does she have such a fat arse and legs? Her top half is slim, the bottom half was like a horses ass.
>>
>>81689184
too bad the special effects are shit sometimes. mainly the fatguy suit. they could have just come to clive barker and borrow butterball cenobite's costume instead.
>>
>>81689309
that's how women outside of internet look like desu
>>
>>81689268
correct. she told her first time was with her mothers bf while she changed with her mother
>>
>>81688580

She had a stroke when she was 20, it sort of threw one of her eyes off a little, she does the aalyiah thing and corrects it using makeup.

How she is styled is largely why you think she is hot or not
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.