[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was absolutely beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9320.jpg (35KB, 300x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9320.jpg
35KB, 300x434px
This was absolutely beautiful
>>
Nice, I just downloaded it after rewatching Dr. Strangelove. I'm missing a few Kubrick movies.
>>
File: IMG_9134.jpg (27KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9134.jpg
27KB, 768x432px
>>81687030
You won't regret watching it anon
>>
>get bored and take a light dose of acid one night
>decide to watch this because I remember loving the landscape shots and feeling of adventure
>get to the final act where his life goes to shit
>mfw
>>
>>81688712
Bullingdon was such a sly bitch for not accepting Barry's mercy at the duel. I'm still angry about it now.
>>
>>81688836
Bullingdon didn't want to give Barry the satisfaction of giving him mercy. He'd made it clear years ago that he was going to kill him if he got the chance and it was only after Barry's life had gone to shit and he had Bullingdon in his sights that he chose to show him mercy as some way of atoning for his treatment of him. Frankly it was too little too late. Barry totally deserved it.
>>
File: 1487243068303.jpg (72KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487243068303.jpg
72KB, 1024x1024px
>mfw it turns into a spy movie
>>
I love how the ending was so anti-climatic and perfectly fit the beginning quote of the movie.
>>
>>81688836
Should've just killed him.
>>
As someone who fucked/petted all of his cousins i concurr wholeheartedly
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 256x192px
A nigger, Barry.
>>
>>81688927
Barry was a bastard for cheating on the Countess, but Bullingdon was pathetic I his revenge. Deep down he knows he'll never have true satisfaction, because he slighted Barry into losing the duel. In a way I suppose it was fitting that such a snivelling man should receive such empty satisfaction.
>>
>>81688836
Bullingdon demanded satisfaction. Barry was a fucking cunt who ruined his mother's life and squandered his family's fortune. I don't blame him one fucking iota for demanding that he be allowed to shoot Barry.

Barry is the villain of the film. His own rakish vanity and lazy attitude that he addresses life with was his undoing.
>>
>>81690536
It was cheap satisfaction though. Barry was a villain, but Bullingdon was a weak man. There is no satisfaction in luring a man to his death.
>>
>>81690536
exactly, Bullingdon is such a good character as rather than being a some golden badass coming home to kick ass he's a wimpish and pomppss product of his nobility.

which makes the duel even worse as Barry is a course new money tough guy
>>
>>81691506
If Bullingdon could have just murdered him he would have, he didn't give a fuck about weakness or masculinity, he was going into that duel either going to murder Barry or be killed in the process. At least in that you have to give him a bit of credit
>>
i like this analysis of the movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FHuzapjih0
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.