[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. Lecter, I'm FBI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Jodie-foster-clarice-starling.jpg (73KB, 704x534px) Image search: [Google]
Jodie-foster-clarice-starling.jpg
73KB, 704x534px
Dr. Lecter, I'm FBI
>>
Sir Anthony Hopkins was mindblowing in Titus.

I think I may have literally jizzed my pants I can't remember though
>>
If this flick came out now, /tv/ would be losing their shit about le female hero
>>
>>81687665
It's still hamfisted even if it's 26 years old

>Omg Dr Chilton flirted with me, my life is so hard
>>
>>81686355
>FBI

it say "trainee"
>>
>>81687665
I don't think so. Everything about Clarice's character and her plights are well executed.
>>
>>81687665
Meh, kinda. If you go back and watch it again you end up with an impression of a talented, yes, but also super naive and often foolish trainee. Its not like Hannibal is impressed with her genius detective skills or anything, he is just amused by her relative quaintness. Its even addressed, her being picked to visit him was bait on her superior's part, thinking that a change from super competent predecessors might be more effective.

Chick makes a some serious mistakes throughout the film, and almost pays for them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv5ef7jkPB8
>>
is it true they threw real cum in her face?
>>
File: 1581.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1581.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>81687966
tfw you'll never cum on this angelic qt.
>>
>>81687949
>often foolish trainee
>Chick makes a some serious mistakes throughout the film

?
>>
>>81687665
Only because the filmmakers would be constantly bringing it up like it contributes to the quality of the movie somehow.
>>
>>81688000
yes. it was the director's idea trying to make her less lesbian.
>>
>>81687665
Nah, the kind of people who get butthurt about that only watch capeshit and Star Wars anyway. This is why we need /film/.
>>
>>81687665
>>81688087
Tauriel actually contributes to the quality of The Hobbit.
>>
>>81688125
Who?
>>
>>81687949
Yeah, despite the reminder in the opening training to check the corner, she doesn't in Bill's house and almost dies.
>>
>>81688138
nvm. just tried to trigger some orbiting autists.
>>
File: Chili n' seabass.png (90KB, 256x252px) Image search: [Google]
Chili n' seabass.png
90KB, 256x252px
>yfw "I'm having an old friend for dinner"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.