[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Meme actors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 10q_0425.jpg (38KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
10q_0425.jpg
38KB, 307x409px
ITT: Meme actors
>>
>>81685172
sage

*hide thread*
>>
>>81685172
Robin Williams is the most underrated actor ever. He could sing, he could dance, he could do impressions, he could be both funny in one scene and then tap into a huge well of pathos in the other. Dude was a fucking dynamo. Too good for Hollywood tbqh. And this world.
>>
>>81685216
Yeah, Williams is one of the only celebrities whose post death sentiment actually mirrored the way people felt about him in his life.
>>
>>81685216
>>81685240
Yeah. It's such a shame he reached the end of his rope. I just wish I could've told him to hang in there.
>>
>>81685216
That's funny
Because before he hung himself /tv/ said the complete opposite

I'm talking about reaching a consensus that he was incredibly overrated. I still remember the Robin Williams threads which were posted at an unusual rate during the week before he passed.

I honestly believe he either lurked /tv/ or samefagged his own threads.. or both.
How weird is it that out of nowhere there's a spike in threads about someone - with little fanfare btw - that culminates in that persons suicide

It's too much of a coincidence.
>>
>>81685609
Most faggo/tv/virgins' brains don't work or they're operating behind so many layers of irony that their opinion is worthless. I say this as a committed cunnyposter too, I'm not just some salty crossboarder.
>>
honestly the only thing Robin Williams ever did was Good Will Hunting

he was genuine, great and put a lot into the role he was portraying. this role and movie are timeless and not at all relative to a meme role. In fact, he was quite inspirational and I would say that this is his best role ever.

Everything else is old and shows him to be the hack he was and the fact that he hung himself is not anything major in society. No one will remember in a few years.
>>
>>81685712
1 hour photo was one of his better roles, maybe the only RW movie I actually liked

Haven't gotten around to see Good Will Hunting. I have it, I just don't have any desire to watch it
>>
good morning vietnam
dead poets society
good will hunting
the fisher king
death to smoochy?

all great movies. sure he did flubber but so what
>>
>>81685216
Yeah, 'member Flubber!

Glad this meme man broke his fucking spine desu
>>
>>81686021
>underage pretending he was even alive for Flubber, parroting shitty intentional South Park memes
Disgusting 2bh.
>>
>>81685438
Kek
>>
>kill himself
>expect me to feel sorry for him because muh Patch Adams

Fuck this cuck. Shame he didn't give more in alimony to his estranged family before he roped himself off
>>
>>81686191
>81686191

seriously

im supposed to feel sorry for some faggot who killed himself while spending a whole life not actually lifting a damn finger to do anything like the common folk

that in itself is a damn shame. the fact that society looks up to some retard who doesn't spend a day doing hard work and has a mediocre acting career lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.