[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate of the Furious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: f8.jpg (155KB, 827x510px) Image search: [Google]
f8.jpg
155KB, 827x510px
Is Fate of the Furious is the worst Fast movie since 5.
>>
I have never seen one of these movies.

I probably never will.

I guess I'm just not the audience here?
>>
Writing is fucking terrible

Action and Jokes already spoiled in the trailer

Killed off a character because writing an actual ending would be too hard with them alive

I actually like the direction the movie was going when they gave Dom a son. But they botched it horribly.

Baited out a 9th movie.

Selection of cars is shit.
>>
>>81685121
And inb4 You're suppose to watch the movie with your brain off.
>>
>>81685026

but 5 was koronakino you pleb
>>
>>81685026

5 is probably the best one. Followed by 7. I've enjoyed the series since the shitshow that was Tokyo Drift.
>>
>>81685026
1>5>8>3>6>7>2>4
>>
>>81685026
I wouldn't called it the worse. Still, the movie not that great nor that bad desu. Really wish there was more going on. The plot was pretty weak, but overall it did somehow fall into place quite well. A bit more exposition would have been nice though. Overall, I enjoyed it even with it's flaws. Jason carried the film in the end.
>>
>81685026
> 81686877
>81685026
>create spin off movie that didnt do so well
pumped hyped cause new character is the most liked

>people wanted to know how vin knew han
had to do prequels to bring in the most beloved character in the franchise.
eventually have to come to terms that he dies

>have to retell his death to add a new character to bring hype and a continued story

why would you continue watching after Han's funeral? Han's funeral symbolized the death of the franchise again.
>>
>>81685051
The first one is nice, and it's also really different from these new films.
>>
>>81685121

They've already confirmed a 10th movie.
>>
>>81687080

Do you post this in every thread reddildo?
>>
File: 1481091273917.png (285KB, 476x530px) Image search: [Google]
1481091273917.png
285KB, 476x530px
Did they actually went to the moon in this movie?
>>
1>5>3>2>6>>>4>>>>>>>7
>>
>>81687137
>t.vin diesel unironically thinks he the father of the franchise
>no one gave a shit about him,and people liked a gook more then him
>>
File: co_Cheetara_smiling.jpg (29KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
co_Cheetara_smiling.jpg
29KB, 640x496px
But 5 was goat. Maybe you mean 4/6.
>>
>>81687178
underrated
>>
>>81685026
wtf are you talking about?
5 is the best
>>
>>81687178
No, but they'll soon go to Furia
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.