[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first chips thread on /tv/ ever incoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: Chips-art-sm.jpg (1MB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Chips-art-sm.jpg
1MB, 1013x1500px
first chips thread on /tv/ ever incoming
>>
I bet I'd get annoyed hanging out with these two. Not sure who would be worse. Obvious choice is Dax but I think it would actually be Pena
>>
I enjoyed pena in Fury, the movie about furries who are in WW2.

this looks like a redbox-tier one for sure
>>
>Chip Happens
>>
>We need an approachable mexican guy
>>
Tsss
>>
Shit and chip don't even rhyme
>>
File: moltar.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
moltar.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>81684654
Hey, what's this?
>>
>>81684654
so which cast member made this thread?
>>
>>81684654
A movie so bad it should destroy careers.
>>
>>81686674
i liked it. why didn't you?
>>
Is this that movie where the two young cops are goofballs?
>>
embarrassingly bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrIEUcaRQsI
>>
File: 1481848893726.jpg (25KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1481848893726.jpg
25KB, 283x323px
>>81684654
This HAS to be a money laundering scheme. Who the fuck is it supposed to appeal to?
>>
>>81684654
>/tv/ hates this movie because it's an action-comedy about couple of cops who are different but end up becoming friends through overcoming a cliche baddie together
>/tv/ keeps telling me to see The Nice Guys
>>
My friend wants to see this instead of Ghost in the Shell. What the fuck is his problem? Come on I offer him a cyberpunk movie and he decides this is better for him...
>>
>>81689687
>/tv/ hates this movie because it's an action-comedy about couple of cops who are different but end up becoming friends through overcoming a cliche baddie together
or you could have just said cop buddy movie. and no people don't hate it because of that but because it's a shit movie.
>>
>>81684654

I thought this was a netflix movie
>>
>>81684654
>written and directed by Dax Shepard
no wonder it was shit

what was WB thinking?
>>
>>81689687

It's probably not the formula that's entirely bad, it's the quality of the content.
>>
>>81689789
do netflix movies even get a cinematic release or are they just dumped onto their streaming service?
seems kinda depressing if that's the case
>>81689842
>written, directed by and starring Dax Shepard
ftfy
>>
>>81684654
I hate movies where a guy writes directs and stars in it, and then make a the character he plays the perfect nice guy who just want a to help everyone around him, feels too self serving and masturbatory.
>>
>>81689777
i unironically came out of the cinema happier after watching chips than i did ghost in the shell.
>>
>>81689905

>do netflix movies even get a cinematic release

some did and the ones they buy to be award contenders are pushed with very small theatrical releases to qualify for awards
>>
>>81684654
I know nothing about the old show other than what I've seen in parodies, is it any good?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ajvzlGB94
>>
>>81690382

standard case of the week stuff, big pileups, comedic ending
>>
>>81684654
>Actor names aren't lined up with the actors themselves
Why do they do this
>>
>>81684654
The tv version sucked as well.
>>
File: 1480141909767.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480141909767.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
>>81691951

Because of billing.

That's it.

>but why don't they take a picture that matches the billing

Because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>81692014
what is billing
>>
>>81692014
They could have simply mirrored the photo in this case
>>
>>81692014
your spider doesn't afraid of anything?
>>
Looks like they remade Supertroopers for millienials

>Littering and...
>>
>>81692071

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billing_(filmmaking)
>>81692086

That'd just trigger another layer of autists who's whine about how the buildings in the background are wrong
>>
>>81684654
So has anybody seen this? Is it actually bad? The trailer looked ok from what I remember.
>>
File: chips-movie-kristen-bell[1].jpg (76KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
chips-movie-kristen-bell[1].jpg
76KB, 900x600px
>>81692238

Kristen's tits look amazing

>Kristen Bell may not have performed death-defying stunts for her new role in husband Dax Shepard‘s movie CHiPs — as his character’s wife, fittingly — but she did commit to the part in one very physical way.

>“I was like, ‘My craft deserves it. I gotta do it. I’m a serious actor,’ ” Bell told Seth Meyers Wednesday evening. “I was breastfeeding at the time. I wanted my character to have an aggressive boob job, like it’s the only thing you can think about when you see someone.”

>“So I didn’t pump for a full day,” explains the Veronica Mars alum, 36. “And I said to the kids, ‘Daddy’s making a movie, go to the fridge, the food truck is closed.’ ”

I wish I had the power to make women lactate uncontrollably.
>>
Found out Dax Shepard is uncut, that was something.
>>
>>81692375

>Found out Dax Shepard is uncut

All sloths are.
>>
>>81692238
it's a good kino
>>
>>81692231
I can't imagine mirroring everything except the buildings would take much time
>>
>>81692427

it'd take even less time to not give a fuck about making sure the names and actors match.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.