[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so bad about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7930.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7930.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
What's so bad about it?
>>
Some other people on the internet dislike it so I do too
>>
>>81684552
I'm trying to think of one thing that is not so bad
>>
>>81684552
everything was shit, if you can't see it you must be a dcuck
>>
>>81684552

It was a completely serviceable summer flick and the audience response prove just how out of touch traditional movie critics are
>>
>>81684552
does it matter?
capeshit is pretty much always financially viable no matter what their quality
it's not even worth discussing while capeshit is getting a pass no matter what
>>
>>81684552
Not enough Harley Quinn feet.
>>
>>81684552
For me:

Deadshot and especially Rick Flagg were miscast. Leto wasn't miscast per se, but his scenes all felt tacked on. In general the biggest problem was the editing. You could tell that the movie had gone through several cuts and was almost incomprehensible in parts.
>>
>>81684552
The end.
They have a guy on their team that is so amazing and accurate at throwing shit everyone calls him Captain Boomerang.

So when it comes to the end of the battle and they have to throw a bomb at the bad guy so Deadshot can shoot it... "Hey Lizard guy. Would you kindly throw this bomb precisely where I need you to throw it?"

Oh, and instead of delving into one or two characters like maybe Harley and Joker and creating an interesting conflict for the squad to fight, they just have some shit character that wants to rule the world.

A villain that has a typical and vague goal of "ruling the world" is a shit character written by brain dead movie execs.
>>
>>81684552
just saw it. thought it was great!
>>
It was built up to be something it wasn't. Namely a good movie.[\spoiler]

Saw it with my normie friends and even they thought it was shit too so it's not a /tv/ being contrarian thing.
>>
>>81684552
I have no clue what the popular consensus on this movie is.
>>
It is an insult to BvS. I'm glad normies liked it but it really shouldn't have been in the same universe as the Snyder films.
>>
File: suicide squad btfo.jpg (2MB, 2193x1220px) Image search: [Google]
suicide squad btfo.jpg
2MB, 2193x1220px
>>81684552
>>
File: suicide squad.jpg (136KB, 1246x942px) Image search: [Google]
suicide squad.jpg
136KB, 1246x942px
>>81686971
Normal people liked it. Journalists were throwing dirt on it for weeks but it still pulled through and became a hit on theaters and Blu-ray.
>>
>>81687020
>some sad Marvel drone actually took the time to put this together
Why are they so obsessed with DC?
>>
>>81684552
It tried to tell 6 different stories and they all sucked.
>>
>>81684552
Nothing. It's just peple like this >>81684587
>>
It was a forgettable summer flick that tried too hard to appeal to edgy 13 yaer olds, with shitty acting and plot. Makeup and costumes were interesting but not Oscar worthy
>>
>>81684552
I didn't watch the movie after seeing this clip.
https://youtu.be/nuyyQLvj9LU

what. the. fuck.
>>
>>81684552
I liked it and I don't even like capeshit.
It's better than the dark knight movies, at least you won't fall asleep watching it
>>
SOME FOLKS WERE BORN
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.