[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kathleen Kennedy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: kathleen_kennedy_cover_a_p.jpg (60KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
kathleen_kennedy_cover_a_p.jpg
60KB, 349x466px
What's her endgame?
>>
>>81684391
to make lots of money through controversy and easily digestible inoffensive stories.
>>
To be as bland as possible.

To tell Mark to shut up and be happy during preas interviews.
>>
To shove in female protagonists in every Star Wars as to legitimize her unwarranted position as boss of Star Wars.
>>
>>81684391

She wants Star Wars to appeal to a broader audience.
She knows that white males will watch any crap with a SW logo regardless so directly appealing to women and minorities makes good business sense.
>>
>>81684391
to make awesome history in the movie business and our hearts
>>
To somehow ruin the franchise more than Rogue One did.
>>
>>81684462
This. She worked with Spielberg and Lucas for so many years, saw how much money they were making instead of the quality they were producing, and that's what she wanted. That's what she took away from those years. She said "I want to make that much money," not "I want to produce quality like this."
>>
>>81684841
>She knows that white males will watch any crap with a SW logo regardless
I wonder if this is really true. There was a steep drop from TFA to Rogue One in box office. I doubt TLJ will match TFA in box-office either.
>>
To be President of the United States because Democrats want that Kennedy allure and shes a woman of course and she is incredibly rich and successful which appeals to Trump Republicans.
>>
File: 1489412633808.png (376KB, 393x441px) Image search: [Google]
1489412633808.png
376KB, 393x441px
>>81684391
Learn how good screenwriting works, I hope.
>>
>>81684391
whatever soros tells her
>>
Who pays these writers even? Like magazine writers?
>>
File: bonnie ross.jpg (127KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie ross.jpg
127KB, 500x666px
Reminds me of that time Microsoft let a woman in charge of Halo and she ended up quickly destroying the IP.
>>
i'd fuck her if she wasn't developing a lucas™ neck
>>
>>81684958
>>81684958
When did the xbox need saving? Is this talking about Halo 4?
>>
>>81684890
>>I wonder if this is really true. There was a steep drop from TFA to Rogue One in box office.
This is only anecdotal but I had no real interest to see TFA and only saw it because a friend had an extra prescreening ticket. Thought it sucked, felt like mass produced drivel like everything Disney get's their hands on. And I haven't even seen Rogue One yet because I'm a petty salty nerd about my favorite video game character getting the axe canon-wise/
>>
She's a female supremacist
>>
>>81686671
It got wrecked by the PS4 but it didn't really need saving as Playstation brand is much stronger. The article just tries to hype her up to some savior figure while in truth she's responsible for the death of Microsoft's biggest gaming IP. Bravo, affirmative action!
>>
>>81684391
To burn old canon and create her new canon.
>>
>>81684391
>What's her endgame?

To destroy Georges legacy whilst he is still alive to witness it
>>
>>81684391
I hope this putrid cunt gets cancer soon.
>>
>>81684391
Is she gay?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.