[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Episode III is kino. This fight is a memorable scene. Why the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 17

File: mustafar-bio-10_86990066.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mustafar-bio-10_86990066.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Episode III is kino. This fight is a memorable scene. Why the new movies are so forgetabble?
>>
File: Obi-Wan_Kenobi.jpg (66KB, 1024x432px) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan_Kenobi.jpg
66KB, 1024x432px
>>
because the kids that are growing up with them are still too young to use internet or post here, give it time

happened with the prequels will happen with them too
>>
>>81680336
This.

OP only likes the prequels because he grew up with them.
>>
File: apply yourself.jpg (71KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
apply yourself.jpg
71KB, 600x338px
Your thread sucks
>>
>>81680375
I grew up with the OT and I like the prequels, too. My two favorite SW movies are ROTS and EMSB. They're pretty comparable to one another. Only faggots who were like MUH CHILDHOOD freaked about the prequels. It was more of the same. Badass looking stuff, wooden acting, and droids.
>>
>>81680278
Because the fights in the prequels were about real emotional and philosophical conflict and in TFA it was just to make a picture to go on a lunch box.
>>
File: 1492303249875.jpg (57KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1492303249875.jpg
57KB, 618x597px
ok, so ROTS being good is some kind of retarded meta-meme, right? its still unfunny forced corporate shitposting that belongs on reddit.
>>
>>81680669
Oh look, another shill.
>>
>>81680608
This. I also like Phantom menace
>>
>people actually think anyone is gonna remember anything from Disney Wars
I bet you think those Marvel movies aren't completely forgotten like a few weeks after release either
>>
>>81680278
Ewan McGregor's acting was superb, love the movie
>>
>>81681055
This. People say that the goodwill generated by each Marvel movie helps the next one be successful but I don't believe it for one second. If something like that worked BvS would have made more money after following MoS (a masterpiece).
>>
>>81680278
Stop pushing this forced meme. The prequels suck
>>
File: 1492266582834.jpg (41KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1492266582834.jpg
41KB, 620x387px
>>81681363
>>81680669
>>
>>81681363
>The prequels suck
This was a meme for normies the day episode 1 came out.
>>
Absolutely, unironically kino. The subtle symbolisms(like the sun behind Obiwan) really makes the scene in ROTS memorable and almost like poetry.
>>
>>81680278
As a kid it was fun to just watch space wizards but as an adult its amazing to see to skilled warriors with years of training actually fight and not just bang 2 sticks together with banter or have an untrained kid fight, also the environments while CG are amazing because of the different planets we get to see. Still wish for a majority of the movies they wouldve cut down on the CG just because its not as good as i remember it
>>
>>81680278
Ep. 3 is kino though.

3>5>6>1>4>2>>>>>all the videos and novels>>>>>7
>>
>>81680669
This. The meme needs to die. The prequels should be erased from canon as well
>>
>>81680278
>>81681219
Prequelsfags and Snyderfags?! Why that doesn't surprise me.

Grow up kids!
>>
>>81681549 ==> >>81681844 >>81682047
>>
4k rerelease of the prequels when
>>
Ep III is trash and was only 'fun' for the first 2 minutes and that's it.
>>
>>81680611

good one
>>
>>81680278
New movies dont wven have a good soundtrack
Prequels had the best OST
>>
>>81680669
Go away Mouse shill. Your time has ended.
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (44KB, 443x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
44KB, 443x646px
1 ESB
2 ANH
3 ROTJ
4 ROTS
5 TPM
6 AOTC
7 RO
8 TFA

My rating, we got a problem?
>>
>>81680278
objective star wars rating coming through.
Ranking is determined by the following criteria: Soundtrack, acting, originality, quality of action scenes, camerawork, general art design, and of course, characters/writing

Empire Strikes Back > Star Wars (only plebs call this A New Hope) > Revenge of the Sith > Return of the Jedi > Rogue One > The Force Awakens > The Phantom Menace > Attack of the Clones > Star Wars Holiday Special > The Clone Wars (the movie, not the tv series)

Daisy Ridley is cute as fuck and Oscar Isaac elevates every single movie he is in so i wish i could rate TFA higher but everything else is just SO shit.
Did anyone elses theater erupt in laughter when Kylo Ren took off the mask?
>>
>>81680278
The actual fight was the most boring part of the movie because it dragged for so fucking long. The only entertaining parts were the cheesy dialogue
>>
>>81685233
for the record, Revenge of the Sith and Return of the Jedi are extremely close, and The Force Awakens and Rogue One are also extremely close.
So those could potentially flip flop depending on my mood, but for the most part the rest of the ratings are set in stone for me
Judging by the teasers and the leaks ive seen so far (if they turn out to be true) The Last Jedi could very well be the worst Star Wars film yet, but im already pretty confident that the Han Solo spinoff will be utter garbage
>>
>>81685291
>the cheese dialogue
Gloriously cheesy. It was fucking beautiful.
But you're right. I dont understand why that fight dragged out for so fucking long. Shave 3 or 4 minutes off it and it would easily be the best in the series.
>>
Because the new movies are filled with plot holes, bad dialogue, weak writing in general, JJ Abrams' shitty perception of the size of space, and the biggest Mary Sue in the history of all entertainment ever throughout all of human civilization.

Not to mention almost every scene requires a suspension of disbelief regarding everything ever established in the Star Wars universe.

The prequels may have had cancer tier writing, but at least they had a coherent plot.
>>
>>81680278

Anybody else remember the back to back livestream of the prequels and original trilogy in 2015?
That was comfy af
>>
>>81685560
name a plot hole from the TFA
not just somethings you find silly or annoying, but a genuine plot hole meaning that something happens that within the context of the films narrative is impossible.
>>
>>81685747
Poe surviving the crash.
>>
>>81685914
not a plot hole
its incredibly easy to assume that he was not in the aircraft when it exploded or when it landed
>>
>>81685968
How did he escape and why did he leave Finn behind?
>>
>>81685747
A plot hole doesn't mean its impossible, it means it isn't explained by the plot.

Let's see:
>Luke
How would the first order know that random old guy had the map to Luke?

>Finn
Why would a stormtrooper brainwashed since infancy object to the actions of the first order? Take issue with killing people? Have good intentions? That isn't how the human mind works. He would have no reference to base anything else on, he was just brainwashed for his entire life up to that point but is portrayed as a normal dude just looking to make his own way.

>Rey
We have six films establishing that you need extensive training to harness the force, apart from innate abilities granted by it (such as increased reflexes, etc.; luke zeroing womprats, Anakin being able to podrace, etc.)... So why is Rey instantly able to perform any and all force 'moves' she wants on a whim with literally no training at all? Not to mention all the other Mary Sue garbage...

>Poe Dameron
Literally a plot hole incarnate... They even acknowledge as much... He "dies" at the beginning of the movie, but during Disney's screen testing people liked him and bitched, so through movie magic, voila he is alive again with no explanation...

>Starkiller base
Why would Phasma randomly have the access to disable the shields for the entire planet? Why would a random terminal in a random area of a random base on the entire planet have access to disable the shields for the entire planet? How could no one notice the shields for the entire planet going down? And then after all of that bullshit, how can an entire planet worth of defenses/thousands of tie fighters be defeated by a dozen x-wings? Not to mention why would they design it in such a way that the entire planet could be destroyed by a microscopic surface attack? The Death Star explained that one... It was intentionally sabotaged.
>>
>>81680278
nearly 15 years after Revenge of the Sith and we're still talking about it

i can't think of a single thing to say about The Force Awaken
>>
>>81686254
Han's death isn't important enough for you?
>>
>>81685996
He literally explains it in the film.
>>
>>81686374
"Poe! I thought you died!?"
"Nah I didn't die..."

Plot hole averted.

Academy Award level intrigue right there.
>>
>>81686118
Your first 4 points are bullshit, but ill give you the last one. Not to mention Phasma was such a hyped character that did literally nothing. That pissed me off. She really is the new Fett kappa.
>>
>>81686481
Oh and I ran out of space on Starkiller base, why would Finn, a stormtrooper, have randomly been a janitor there and why would a janitor be well-versed in the inner machinations of the weapon?
>>
>>81680278
Somebody post the gif of Obi and Anakin awkwardly flailing their lightsabres at each other without making contact.

In a way, this movie really is genius. People still laugh at it over a decade later.
>>
>>81686556
That's highly developed futuristic setting for you. Even janitors know how to operate complex machinery.
>>
>>81686556
So they can have the wink-wink TRASH COMPACTOR!! joke
>>
>>81685112
Haven't seen Rogue One yet but the rest is pretty good. I might rank TFA above AOTC
>>
>>81686588
Seems like the entire garbage movie was written with those throwbacks in mind.

"Gather around everybody! You know that giant solar system destroy star base that just destroyed our capital planet, government, and billions of people and is now heading here to destroy us!?

Let's make jokes about how it has to have a weak spot as a throwback to A New Hope and then use our jest as a plan of attack!"
>>
>>81686118
Poe would have just had a parachute

Agree with the Finn and Rey though. I guess they really didn't have time to really show life as a storm trooper as they had to get the plot rolling though, I guess
>>
>>81686366
Who?
I've only seen 1 2 3 lol
>>
This was the last time they spoke as friends. Anakin is standing in the dark, Obi-wan is standing in the light.
Tell me again how Episode III isn't kino?
>>
>>81687533
Fuck, man.......

I apologize to Lucas! Damn it, son.

Btw, TFA tried something similar with the light beam vanishing right before Kylo kills Han. But I think it was too on the nose. Meanwhile my stupid self didn't realize this genius in RotS.
>>
File: 1472979108935.jpg (65KB, 1000x614px) Image search: [Google]
1472979108935.jpg
65KB, 1000x614px
The squeakquel movies summed up
>>
File: UtYDEAy.jpg (223KB, 839x560px) Image search: [Google]
UtYDEAy.jpg
223KB, 839x560px
>>81687251
>>
>>81681055
I legitimately, for the life of me, can't remember what the fuck even happened in Age of Ultron, Force Awakens, Doctor Strange, and to a lesser extent, Rogue One and the last X-Men movie (Last Stand, I think).

Fuuuuck, all these movies are SO fucking poorly written and forgettable. It almost makes me angry. How the fuck can Hollywood be so filled with talent and potential, yet totally be squandered away by some shitty writer or director? It should be a crime to be given a hundred million dollars, post-budget, and totally produce something less-than-stellar. I hate shitty fucking directors so fucking much.
>>
>>81688278
That's what happens when tens of different people use computers and algorithms to come up sterile movies planned solely to maximize ticket sales.
Telling an engaging story is not their priority at all.
>>
>>81688278
Honestly I don't get what you mean with force awakens, it was pretty memorable imo; finn and poe broing it up, han solo dying, all of Kylo Ren, Jakku, etc, although I do get that they definitely played it "safe"

Agree with the others though. Age of Ultron especially just felt like "comic book movie plot #4"
>>
>>81684125
They were finished in 2k, parts of ep 1 was only 1080p. Seriously, the Blu-rays are as good as you're going to get!
>>
>>81685112
objectively correct
>>
>>81685112
yes

switch RO and TFA
>>
>>81689478
R1 at least told its own story. we can discuss its quality, but the attempt automatically makes it better than trickery of making a soft reboot and calling it a continuation. R1 at least had some respect for the franchise, TFA was just Abrams spitting us in the face and demanding money for it
>>
File: 1431362750239.jpg (52KB, 376x419px) Image search: [Google]
1431362750239.jpg
52KB, 376x419px
>>81680278
>we are now to the point where people where people are nostalgically romanticizing the Star Wars prequels

There really is no limit to this
>>
>>81689677
Yes that's how cancerous Disney is.
>>
File: jan_ors.jpg (68KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
jan_ors.jpg
68KB, 640x300px
>>81689641

>piece of shit is better because its "original"

no, thank you.
also
>told its own story
nope
>>
>>81689641

>R1 at least todl its own story

Yes, as much as TFA
>>
>>81689712
both R1 and TFA are pieces of shit, on that we agree. but explain why you rate TFA higher than R1. I gave you my reasons
>>
>>81689677
It's not romaticising; it's finding the right balance.
It's universally agreed by anyone not memeing that the prequels were not as good as the originals (at least ep IV and V).
However:
- They're not as bad as the circlejerk acts like they are
- They're comfy in their badness. It's like the animation from South Park, or Kurt Cobain's voice. It's bad, but it's bad in a good way.
- A bunch of 12 year olds have watched RLM's reviews of the prequels in the past few years and somehow think they were offering new opinions and perspectives, and not just regurgitating what pop-culture had decided a decade ago.
>>
File: 1492271413127.jpg (301KB, 699x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1492271413127.jpg
301KB, 699x1211px
>>81689773
R1 was original to some degree, TFA was ANH with swapped characters and biggur and bettur death star
>>
>>81689366
EXECUTE, PREQUELS CONFIRMED KINO
>>
>>81689779
>but explain why you rate TFA higher than R1.

because TFA was an entertaining adventure from start to shitty ending vs a snoozefest with totally uninteresting characters and some action at the end

also this >>81689641 idiot saying RO had respect for the franchise is retarded.
What? Because they reused old character and vehicles/designs? Jan Ors = Jyn Erso? PG-13 kid friendly budget HK47 quip droid?

RO shit on Star Wars the most when BlindMonkMan walked through the battlefield unharmed because MUH FORCE.
Thats never how it worked, its the most retarded scene in a Star Wars movie ever.
>>
>>81689802
>They're not as bad as the circlejerk acts like they are
They are abhorrently shitty. They learned enough by the third one to make it sort of transcend into being redeeming but it was still crap.

>They're comfy in their badness.
I can't even imagine them being bad in an endearing way. They're just gaudy and obnoxious and they represent all the worst that early 2000s entertainment had to offer.

I just can't believe the lengths to which people will believe something if they want to. Nobody has any opinions, they just operate on instinct given the circumstances they're in.
>>
>>81689915
>it was beterer bcuz there was more cool explsions and pew pew lasers, I dont care that it was a reboot marketed as continuation cos I watch SW for kool lasers
nice opinion you got there
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 554x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 554x767px
What I find disturbing of prequel hate is that it's kind of a corporate psi op to justify the boring Disney movies. "Look the recent work of your favorite creator is bad he MUST sell his characters to Disney so they can make the IP great again"
>>
>>81690018
People were hating the prequels long before anyone knew there was going to be a new star wars

The thoughts leading up to the release of the force awakens from pretty much everyone was "are they going to fuck it up again?"
>>
>>81689988

>its not the reboot so its not as shit even though its the worst Star Wars movie to date

nice retardation you got there

>it was beterer bcuz there was more cool explsions and pew pew lasers
thats RO
as i said, nice retardation
>>
>>81690018
I'm just glad Hollywood learned somewhat.

Also, the prequels were boring as dirt. When it wasn't phoned in "battles" it was discussing and developing politics in an incredibly one-track way for things you have no reason to care about.
>>
>new waves of prequel love after Disney buys the franchise
>>
>Actually thinking any of the prequels beats VII

Why is /tv/ riddled with autists?
>>
>>81680278
You mean the fucking piece of shit salto ballet garbage that was the end fight in Episode III?
>>
>>81681558
No, Normies like Episode 1, it was one of the highest grossing movies of all time, even the 3D release made a huge amount of money. People who know movies and are interested in them and people who working in the industry say that the prequels are shit, so every Person who actually know what he's talking about.
>>
>>81680375
And you likes first ones only because you grew up with them. The whole SW universe is trash.
>>
>>81690662
Nah, people who actually grew up with the originals before the prequels ever came out remember the number one thing people used to complain about star wars was that the story was cool but the lightsabre fights left something lacking. They were made awesome because of the story, but they were dull. People were saying for years "imagine if Star Wars had lightsabre fights were people jumped around and did flips and pushed each other with the Force and shit"

And then we go it and it was disappointing. But it doesn't change the fact that Lucas was in fact delivering on what the fans had wanted with his over-the-top battles in the prequels.
>>
Only reason you dislike TFA is because you still haven't realized there's much more backstory in TFA than you think

Meanwhile, the prequels delivers garbage effects and scenes, ruins Yoda, actually manages to ruin a Christopher Lee role, movies that are flat out boring and has one good payoff, which is the duel in III.
TFA already delivers more than the entire prequel trilogy ever did.

I grew up with the prequels. You don't have to like them because of that.
>>
>>81690802
>TFA already delivers more than the entire prequel trilogy ever did
What? It delivered fucking nothing. What are you on about?
>>
>>81690880
Opposed to the horrible arena-sequence, underwhelming podracing, carchase scene where people drops far longer than anyone could possibly survive, dragged out integration of under-established politics, the worst movie role to have ever been introduced, shitty cinematography, fucked CGI that are the prequels

Yeah, I'd say TFA goes far beyond this, and you should too
>>
>>81690880
>>81691027
The prequels entertain through the sheer magnitude of their failure. TFA tried nothing, delivered nothing, and is unmemorable in every way. I can still laugh at III almost 15 years later.
>>
>>81685560
>JJ Abrams' shitty perception of the size of space

This. JJ actually did the same thing in Star Trek 2009 when Spock watches Vulcan blow up as if it was a moon, then in TFA when the starkiller base fires the same shit happens.

Its not just TFA that is forgettable slock, Star Trek 2009 was as well. JJ is an expert in making forgettable slock that no one cares about a week later.
>>
>>81680278
I unironically think ep III is the best SW episode. And it's not like i'm 12, i've seen OT way before prequels
>>
>>81691534
inb4 disney shills attack you for your correct opinion
>>
>>81689779

Nah, Rogue One is vastly superior to Sequels and is actually re-watchable because it doesn't have JJ's bad directing and it isn't just a feminist propaganda pandering piece like new Mary Sue centered trilogy is.

>>81689915

>RO shit on Star Wars the most when BlindMonkMan walked through the battlefield unharmed because MUH FORCE.

This is an utterly retarded argument considering that he dies right after walking through that battlefield, so it was just that he temporarily wasn't hit in the confusion of the battle.
>>
>>81691724
>so it was just that he temporarily wasn't hit in the confusion of the battle.
>10 extra super special just 10 meters away aiming at him but SOMEHOW dont hit him

oh fuck off Gareth
>>
>>81691724
rogue one is pure shit
>>
>/tv/ still pretending no one talks about or remembers TFA when people on and off 4chan have been consistently discussing it for 2 years
>>
>>81691787
yeah, stormtroopers dont hit main characters in SW. it even spawned a joke about stormtroopers shitty aim. rewatch OT because you're literally complaining about something that was always a part of the franchise
https://youtu.be/EFeJUfHu0GM
>>
>>81692021

yes, regular stormtroopers not the extra super special unit that was present there

try harder gareth. your movie sucks harder than JJ's
>>
>>81691787

> Autistically complaining about how not hitting him "ruined star wars the worst" when it is known that guns in star wars are prone to missing and even the emperor's best troops miss against Ewoks that close and that it was only TEMPORARY as he actually dies in the end. But yeah that "shit on Star Wars the most"
>>
OBJECTIVE RANKING OF THE STAR WARS FILMS

The Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Rogue One
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
The Force Awakens
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones

Also, the only truly bad Star Wars movie is Attack of the Clones.
>>
>>81692155
>even the emperor's best troops miss against Ewoks that close

Red Guards werent fighting Ewoks
only regular troopers fought ewoks

t. someone who actually watched the Star Wars movies
>>
>>81692191

Me personally, I'd put ROTS below R1. J
>>
>>81692076
you realize that regular white troopers are also supposed to be fucking elite but its still SW and plot armor for main characters still applies you fucking mong? if you wanna diss movie for stormtroopers not hitting targets, start right with ANH, at least be consistent. are you gonna complain about sound in space next?
>>
>>81692384
>gets proven wrong
>bu-but noo

shaking my head senpai
>>
>>81692330
>t. someone who actually watched the Star Wars movies

"An entire legion of my best troops awaits them" - a direct quote from ROTJ
>>
>>81692550

There are no Red Guards on Endor.

Calm your autism, retard and accept that you are wrong and stupid.
>>
>>81692617

> Providing a direct quote unknown to someone who "actually watched the movies" is wrong

lel
>>
>>81689366
i'm new here. Why do these all say (You) after the number things?
>>
>>81686583
>futuristic
>A long time ago in a galaxy far far away
Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>81680443
I unironically use this as motivation at uni
I don't want to fail a course before at least doing my very best
and when I do, I get good grades
>>
>>81685694
I think so, I remember it started with Tartakovsky's Clone Wars and the streamer went ahead and played OT and prequels. Good times.
>>
Rogue One only works if you know the events of ANH. Otherwise it would be a shit film.
>>
>>81680278
That fight was too long and too fancy.

Also, can you explain me what game are they playing at 1:00 with those stupid kicks?

Specially the one by kenobi and Anaking running to no where.
>>
>>81680278
No it's not. The resolution is memorable and the lead up to the fight somewhat less so, but the actual fight is completely forgettable.
>>
>>81693843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Jm--xql_c

I forgot the link.
>>
File: 2534.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2534.gif
4MB, 480x270px
Where was anaking trying to jump here?

Looking to the void.
>>
>>81692405
>why stormtroopers miss their shots movie is garbage
>but they always did
>noo but those wear cool armors in different colors that means they shouldnt miss for some reason
ok pal, you sure proved me wrong
>>
r/prequelmemes guys
>>
>>81680278
>mfw I watch the fight again and they spend most of the time dodging lava and trying not to fall.
Memorable my ass, it's fucking nothing until the high ground meme.
>>
>>81685747
>name a plot hole from the TFA
The one when Finn and Rey escaped Jakku and weren't intercepted by the First Order.
I assumed Snoke ordered Ren to leave Jakku and vists him just before Finn and Rey flew away, but in the next scene we Ren still orbiting Jakku and bitching about how he wasn't able to catch the droid. Any other time we see this happen in Star Wars, the enemy always tries to prevent their escape and the heroes escape by lightspeed.
That's just the first plot hole.
>>
>>81685112
>Rogue One
>bad
>>
>>81695914
>Rogue One
>good
>>
>>81695980
yes
>>
File: IMG_2417.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2417.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>81695993
Maybe if you're a normie OT nostalgic who sees X-Wings and creams his pants
>>
>>81696047
But that's TFA's audience, dumb trumpposter
>>
>>81696076
>implying Rogue One and TFA are different
They're literally the exact same thing of plugging people with nostalgia which makes them ignore the shit writing, dialogue and acting.

Literally the only good thing about the movie was the space battle. Everything else was shit-tier.
>>
File: 1490465814461.png (439KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
1490465814461.png
439KB, 680x798px
>>81680776
>>81681549
>>81684831
>hate on a shitty movie and its underage-worshipped memes
>must be a shill
Go be retarded elsewhere
>>
>>81696263
But you're the one posting underage-worshipped memes, anon.
>>
>>81696263
Nice /r/4chan image! UPBOAT XD NARWHAL BACONS AT MIDNIGHT!!!

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP
>>
>>81696263
Sup Mickey?
>>
>>81680336

guilty

t. prequel kid
>>
>>81696336
I see you came back from your morning reddit sesh
>>
>>81696466
Sup Mr. Iger
>>
>>81680278
>This fight is a memorable scene
And? So is The Room

Of course it's fucking memorable, it's Obi Wan Kenobi against Anakin in a mainline Star Wars movie
>>
>>81685560

It's sad that you think this "opinion" is valid
>>
>>81686118

>A plot hole
>it means it isn't explained by the plot.

Wrong
>>
>>81692021
>stormtroopers on death star told not to hit them so they can find out where the rebel base is
>literally the same thing as some faggot walking without cover through a battlefield
>>
File: diner.png (1MB, 1600x680px) Image search: [Google]
diner.png
1MB, 1600x680px
>>81680611

alright i'll take this bait

describe the 'emotional and philosophical conflict' in a scene like this one, actually describe it. this meme shit needs to die
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.