[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop cinema violence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: colorado-shooting-top.jpg (86KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
colorado-shooting-top.jpg
86KB, 550x367px
How do we stop cinema violence?
>>
by making better movies?
>>
no singles policy
>>
No singles policy, mandatory penis inspection, theater ravens, showers, etc.
>>
ban americans from cinemas
>>
>>81680232
>>81680253
>no singles policy would stop premeditated murder
>>
>>81680253
why showers?
>>
Start showing 3 Stooges or Looney Toons Shorts before the main feature. (This is the answer to any question about what is wrong with the movies.)
>>
>>81679444
handcuff every person like a prisoner
>>
>>81679444
Ban gun free zones.
>>
>>81679444
>Mfw because of his attack i cant carry into a theater to defend myself from a copycat
>>
More. Crab.Legs.
>>
>>81679444
Euthanize the mentally I'll.
>>
>>81681969
>How do we prevent criminals from killing citizens?
>Let's make the citizens significantly more vulnerable

It's not like he walked in with a fucking MP15, a gun the size of those M16s that you used to see soldiers walk through the jungles of Vietnam with. Nah, pistols on law abiding citizens, that's the real crime here. Simply by virtue of going into a place where guns aren't allowed, you increase the chances of being shot to death by someone who knows this policy and wants sitting ducks. It's common sense. Fuck theaters, I'm glad they're going out of business.
>>
>>81679444
fire the designated shooter I guess
>>
>>81680337
Robots wouldn't be allowed in the theater to begin with.
>>
>tfw you forgot to tip the designated cinema shooter
>>
>tfw the state did a kneejerk reaction after this and made third-party high-capacity magazines illegal
>when Holmes' third-party high-capacity magazines jammed and probably saved lives

>>81680416
Truth.
>>81682055
Who is that? Sexy as fuck dress but she's meh.
>>
>>81679444
Showers to clean off the adrenaline sweat and rub out a quick cinema load
>>
stop going to the movies in america
>>
Allow people to carry in movie theaters
>>
>>81682162
I mean, i carry in them anyway, but the fact they think disallowing permitted citizens from exercising their rights will make us safer is retarded. I used to just avoid theaters thar ban guns, but its all malls, resturants and theaters now... some of the softest targets for these types of attacks.
>>
>>81682342
This too lol. Aftermarket drum mags a shit tho.
>>
>>81682342
Laura Marano
>>
>>81679444
>How do we stop cinema violence?

What cinema violence? These incidents are very rare and of the few that have happened, most were committed by Blacks.

http://www.thewrap.com/a-history-of-violence-at-the-movie-theater-from-1979s-the-warriors-gang-showdown-to-2015s-lafayette-tragedy/

Of course if you do an image search for "movie theater shootings", all the pics are of White people...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.