[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did this movie make anyone else feel really uncomfortable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

did this movie make anyone else feel really uncomfortable?
>>
no, why?
>>
>>81678586
yes, pedo feels.
>>
>>81678586
Well it made my pants feel too tight when Matilda started trying to get him to fuck her if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>81678586
Because you wanted to fuck her
>>
no your just a pervert who needs better hobbies like servicing and cleaning and learning to properly handle a variety of firearms
>>
File: Hanson-exploitable-fixed.png (75KB, 198x380px) Image search: [Google]
Hanson-exploitable-fixed.png
75KB, 198x380px
>>81678586
>>81678614
>>81678653
>>81678697
>>81678774
>>
>>81679012
Did you forget to put write the word little girls after servicing and cleaning?
>>
Yes, my pants suddenly got very tight while watching and were uncomfortable so I had to take them off, followed by my boxers.
>>
>>81679095
And then your nutsack, right? Had to find a way to relieve the pressure.
>>
>>81678586
No grown man should ever drink that much milk
>>
I'm only uncomfortable because I know there has got to be tons of footage of minor wardrobe malfunctions that Besson kept for himself and will never share with the world.
>>
>>81679274
Greedy french fuck.
>>
>>81678586
Only Pedo's like this shit because it serves as a mild cocktease when Matilda is trying on new cloths and trying to get Leon to fuck her.
>>
>>81680560
Does this actually happen?
>>
i felt the need to constantly shift my junk
>>
>>81680578
Yes, she even tries to act like Marilyn Manson in hopes to seduce Leon.
>>
>>81678586
No, but because 1: already knew, and 2: movie (especially "Leon" cut > "Professional" cut) does a great job of lighting up the whole we're-way-more-freaky-about-sex-than-violence angle, as illustrated by having a smokin' hot loli from an abusive home LITERALLY ASSASSINATING PEOPLE, and then having the "disturbing" part be when she tries to seduce her emotionally-stunted murder-tutor.
>>
I understand why it was there, but I feel like if there was more Leon training Matilda and less creepy pedoshit it would work wonderfully.

Maybe that's just my action boner talking though. Loves me some emotionless killing machines.
>>
I don't think the movie's creepy because I'm not a pervert pedo
makes way more sense if you look at it like Leon is a father figure because the girl loses her family (and has a shit family to begin with) and has no one else to protect her. I'm pretty sure this is what they intended, so I'm glad they cut that one scene
>>
>>81682398

Inner pervert-pedo talking here; I like to imagine that Jean Reno and Natalie Portman practiced for it anyway, in private, just in case.

No I'm not proud of myself; it's just being an outlet for fucked-up-ness is one of 4chan's jobs.
>>
Prime Hershlag
>>
>>81678586
It was uncomfortable because you know they fucked and yet the director refuses to show it
>>
>>81683231

>actually Natalie Portman's parents/managers

These things are rarely the directors' faults; they know what they're signing up for.
>>
>>81682398
this
>>
>>81678586
Did you watch with someone else?

If not, you should have seen this as a weird love story.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.