[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did JJ mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

What did JJ mean by this?
>>
Finn was asking Rey if she had a boyfriend.
>>
if she said yes, would he have blacked her then and there and have bb8 record it?
>>
>>81674017
/thread
>>
>>81674001
He meant to say he writes dialogue worse than Lucas.
>>
>>81674001
>audience laughs
>>
>>81674001
He meant "I wonder how I can make some shut in on a Taiwanese paper mache board angry"
>>
>>81674001
He's the gay character and loves the pilot's
white ass.
>>
>>81674601
>pear shaped boi slut
>>
>>81674120
I still don't get why people hate the prequel dialogue. I grew up with Star Wars. The first one I saw was ESB when I was 6, and the last one I saw was ROTS on opening day when I was 18 (I saw TFA at 29, but I'm talking about my childhood more than anything else here). I always loved every film. I especially identified with Anakin. He was a lot like me. He tried to keep his emotions in check and shut people out to what he was really feeling, but he was clearly defiant and angry a lot of the time. He was very passionate and had a lot of strong beliefs about things. Even to this day I still relate to him more than any other character.

Getting to the point, people tend to say that the dialogue in the prequels was really poorly written, and Anakin, I felt, got more of that criticism than any other character. Like I already established, I related to him moreso than any other character. This also included the way he spoke. Outwardly, I'm not a very emotional person. People say I'm monotonous and wooden. When I'm angry, I act just like Anakin. My parents told me that the scene where Anakin was talking to Padme about killing the sand people reminded them of me. The way he blurted out "I hate them" seems to most people like George Lucas didn't think the audience would just put two and two together, but to me it's an accurate depiction of what someone would say while angry. The "from my point of view, the Jedi are evil" quote is another type of thing I'd say. When I get angry, I debate. I don't feel like George Lucas was writing bad dialogue. I feel like he was writing like people actually act, or at the very least, how people like me act. So yeah. I don't get it.
>>
>>81674752
The dialogue was stale, mostly exposition, cringey, and horribly acted

TFA being shit doesn't mean the prequels weren't
>>
>>81674788
It works in the phantom menace for the most part and revenge of the sith
>>
File: 1491194665092.jpg (22KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
1491194665092.jpg
22KB, 319x319px
>>81674001
Some of the dumbest fucking dialogue I've ever heard. Made no fucking sense. A juvenile attempt at comic relief.

I hated that line as much as
>Droid, please!

Whoever wrote that shit and/or approved it needs to be chained to a chair and forced to marathon Adam Sandler movies until they die.
>>
>>81674234
kek nice
>>
>>81675689
You're probably a grandpa, who doesn't understand young humor
>>
FINNA ASK THIS WHITE BITCH IF U WANNA GO FUCK LMFAO :LOL: :LOL:
>>
>>81674752
>The first one I saw was ESB when I was 6
How would you remember that?
>>
>>81674054
bb8 more like bbc
>>
>>81677431
>responding to pasta

B8ed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.