/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you rate Thomas Janes body of work /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1295.jpg (40KB, 592x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1295.jpg
40KB, 592x446px
How do you rate Thomas Janes body of work /tv/?
>>
I was kind of disappointed when he did a full frontal in Hung.
>>
File: millers-watch.png (829KB, 966x976px) Image search: [Google]
millers-watch.png
829KB, 966x976px
>>81670231
pretty good desu
cant wait for him to return in the expanse
>>
He just wants his kids back
>>
>>81670274
sometimes I go back to re watch Hung and kind of wish for one more season. it was pretty wacky but I really fell into the story for some reason.
>>
>>81670354
>return in the expanse
wat
>>
>>81670563
y'know , to play as miller n stuff
>>
>>81670354
He looks so disgusting now.
What the fuck happened to him.
>>
>>81670231
>>81670231
He was an underutilized hunk

Should have been given better action schlock to work with back in the day, he would have been a worthy replacement to the classic action hunks of the 80s and 90s. But by the time he started getting big the glut of boring PG13 action flicks had already taken hold. So his career never took off like I would have liked. Shame considering he can actually act on top of being my number 1 handsome boy.
>>
>>81670231
>How do you rate Thomas Janes body of work /tv/?
down syndrome tier acting
>>
>>81670627
That's what Belters look like on the show... for the most part. It's kind of what they were supposed to look like. Some where between Auschwitz survivors and white trash. I think he actually lost a lot of weight for the role.
>>
>>81670426
The only post that needs to be made.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.